Protestant vs Catholicism vs Orthodox

Which form of Christianity should I become and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptsy
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=6bewV2czTJk
youtube.com/watch?v=QzF_WP8eQsE
youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protestantism is heresy.

Why do you say this? Give me the redpill

Orthodox

Methodism has the most personal relationship with Jesus imo

>Baptists focus too much on getting dunked
>Catholics have their membership clauses and weirdness
>No ides about Orthodox desu

ידע בעידן טכנולוגי

Become Mormon, we can eat bacon. Seriously.

You can be all three, user. Church of England was the one which founded all of the important English-speaking countries.

You're mixing up jews and Christians

Jesus said that all food is clean to eat, therefore making the laws of moses on what is ok to eat pointless.

Christians believe that Jesus is the son of God, Jews do not.

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman-Catholic cesspool).

Look at American "Christians".

Are any of you actually sincere christians or is it just romanticism?

I get the impression that a lot of people today romanticize the history and spiritualism, but don't truly believe in it. The same with people who profess an interest in judaism.

ourladyisgod.com
before any one says this is some crazy cult or some shit just look in to it. its the most non jewish form of christianity

I do love it when people say Christians have always taken what the Bible says literally, though I think the image normies think of when they hear the word Christian will change in the coming years back to the philosopher and not the the follower

kill yourselves

Please stop dividing and conquering.

We are all one with Christ.

Sola fide is COMPLETELY unbiblical and obviously Satanic.

Gnosticism

enjoying those ten achmed cocks in your ass

true

Orthodoxy or Death

Catholic or Orthodox.
Don't be bothered by the Pope, they come and go. The current Pope is a pandering attempt to lure in young liberals to church.

Every single priest I had a chance to speak with was pretty based and nationalist, Pope=/=Church.

Orthodoxy is the best form of Christianity for the far rightist

Because reading the word of god and not doing what it commands makes more sense

How important is the word of god vs tradition ?

here is paul

The Full Armor of God

10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

>which is the word of God

no traditions here

>Based Orthodoxy: "becoming a god is the highest goal of all" (St. Basil of Caesarea) Main theme: Theosis

>Catholicism: Cash4Heaven and Merits4Heaven scam
>Protestantism: "Its ok to be a reprobate degenerate faggot, I wont hurt your feelings and call you homophobic names"

Here is jesus

Tradition and Vain Worship

(Mark 7:1-13)

1Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, 2Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. 3But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? 4For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. 5But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; 6And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. 7Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

>9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Protestant

Its basically a middle finger to corrupted Vatican exploiting poor people

The best type of christianity is the one where you cut off your peepee as a testimony of your faith

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptsy

More from jesus if you still dont understand that scripture is the only thing we have then you are a retard or willingly blind.

>The Temptation of Jesus

(Mark 1:12-13; Luke 4:1-13)

>1Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

>5Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

>6And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

>8Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Martin Luther of Germany has 95 things to say about your sins, Catholic.

Protestantism is heresy.
Orthodoxy is pagan-tier heresy.
Catholicism is the one true religion, founded by Jesus himself.

This.

Why are most Protestant churches in America either cringy liberal churches with openly homosexual clergy or fundamentalist churches full of inbreds who interpret every single verse in the Bible literally

>Catholicism is the one true religion, founded by Jesus himself

You mean judaism?

>commie promoting orthodoxy

wut

Protestant

youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ

Actually, that was the Council of Nicaea. See, at the time they had like 40 different versions of the bible saying 100 different things so all the Christian leaders came to the city of Nicaea to hammer out what was and was not Christian.

They basically dropped all the laws that weren't the 10 commandments and wrote new ones called Dogma.

Neither, they're the Whore of Babylon. Real christians follow the bible and God.

Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Notice how they don't even baptise in Jesus' name.

Neither. Be your own savior.

We've had literal wars saying we're not.

>Be apostles
>Found various churches in the world through its One church by faith
>Later Pentarchy Forms
>Pentarch of Rome wants political power
>Secades
>Adopts degenerate """dogmas""", such as purgatory and practice indulgences
>their teachings and behavior became so reprobate that reformation began
>But its ok, because Papism is one™ true denomination

Christians forgives criminals. You're not like that, so you should become a satanist.

Because if you aren't a fundamentalist church who interprets every single verse in the Bible literally you will inevitably descend into a cringy liberal church with openly homosexual clergy.

Catholic

The only point of a materialistic church is to bind everybody together, Catholicism is the only true universal church. It's important to remember that the church is basically a containment for evil, which is why it's full of so much shit. It's a necessary evil.

Protestant. Cathlodox don't follow the Bible.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

>Yes goy don't follow what God clearly said over and over again. Trust us we will help you.

Wow they must be fun at parties.

this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Bump

Protestantism is heresy end of story...

13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[b] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah. - Matthew 16:13-20

They abandoned the Church of Saint Peter therefore abandoned Christs will in Peter's Church. Both Catholicism and Orthodox follow and proclaim St. Peter as their first religious head meaning they follow the church made by Christ not by man.

All forms of protestantism, espeically American protestantism, are absolutely fucked.

Let it come straight from the horse's mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=6bewV2czTJk

Even thought the Catholic Church is extremely liberal today I will not abandon it

God is testing out faith and weeding people out. He needs good Catholics to stand by

Protestants are all heretics and individualists which is why there is 1000x of them. Orthodox are alright

One of those is the original church founded by Christ and ministered to by the apostles. The other split off roughly a thousand years later because "muh petrine primacy" lies. The third is just the natural continuation of the rebellion of the second.

Post moar Pastor Jim memes plz

It always amazes me how Protestants will claim that Jesus is not just talking to Peter there but to all the disciples.

These people are willful idiots.

I also don't get how they can claim sola scriptura because it appears nowhere in the Bible

2 Timothy 3:16 ►

New International Version
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

This literally has nothing to do with the idea that ONLY the Bible can teach. And obviously Catholics believe that it can be useful for teaching etc

Just because Pastor Anderson is BASED conservative doesn't make hi doctrine correct

Good thing baptists arent protestants. Also, Jesus was making a pun to peter, ya goof.

In 1309 AD, the seat of the papacy was moved from Rome to Avignon (France). In total, 7 Popes were seated in Avignon until 1377 AD when the seat was moved back to Rome. The entire justification for papal supremacy is based on the claim that there is an unbroken line of Bishops of Rome from St. Peter... except that line was broken during the Avignon Papacy over 700 years ago. The Papist Church is a false church.

None, they're all race traitors and nigger lovers.

You. I like you. You make me laugh.

kek these are great

quality

Interesting, haven't seen that verse from Timothy I shall use that in the future. Also even if he was saying that to all his disciples they still do not follow any of the disciples churches like Coptics do.

You shouldn't become a Christian, because most Christian doctrines don't come from Jesus, but later interpolations. And the real Jewish Christianity that Jesus founded is based on reinterpreting failed prophecies and in turn makes new prophecies that have failed themselves.

Orthodox is arguably the best Christian desu.

I'll admit one thing that Orthodox does better than us. They do name and blame the Jew well in that religion gotta respect that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzF_WP8eQsE

we name the jew all the time

According to St. Peter, in his own words, the rock/stone (KEPHA in Aramaic, the language that Jesus spoke) on which Jesus will build his Church is Jesus Christ himself:
>Come to him, to that living stone, rejected by men but in God’s sight chosen and precious; and like living stones be yourselves built into a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
>1 Peter 2:4-5

Oh are we being nice now?

Latin is a nice liturgical language. Be a shame if anything were to happen to it.

It's even in the liturgy. "Christkillers".

B E G O M E
O R D O D O X

plz no... It's all I have desu

Luther was a kike

By the words of Bristle-boy himself:
> "The Latin races seem to have much more of an affinity to their Catholi-
> cism than we northerners do to Christianity in general. Consequently,
> a lack of belief means something very different in Catholic countries
> than in Protestant ones. In Catholic countries it is a sort of anger against
> the spirit of the race, while with us it is more like a return to the spirit
> (or un-spirit –) of the race. There is no doubt that we northerners are
> descended from barbarian races, even as far as our talent for religion
> goes – it is a meager talent." --- Nietzsche

If you are some northern barbarian chad faggot: Protestantism
If you are capable of abstinence, fasting and other acts of true piousness: Catholicism.

Yes you are the church, build the church in your home and community however Christ tells you to follow St. Peter's teachings in your church. Christ directly tells you to follow his church and honor him as the head.

Agreed.

Except protestants ofcourse

Judaism oc

>he thinks the Catholics are the ones that capable of fasting

>If you are capable of abstinence, fasting and other acts of true piousness: Catholicism.
Lmao catholic fasting is nothing compared to Orthodox. I know people who don't drink water.

>quoting a syphilitic fuckboi, who tried to act "wow so deep n shiet" with his "Also sprach Zarathustra"

Well Orthodox and Catholic recognise each other as true and right. The priest who thought me when I was a child said that one does not have to do anything to go from one to the other. A Catholic can get married in an Orthodox church and vice versa for example without having to undergo any ritual or second baptism.

Protestantism on the other hand... well, kys if you choose that.

Catholics aren't Christian. The majority of the settlers came to the new world (America) specifically to worship God the way He wants to be worshiped, and to build an individual relationship Him. Protestants in the 16th century were the founders of Capitalism and made America into a superpower after winning their independence from the British.

Check out the title of his last book.

Judaism AKA Atheism

well, a friend of mine was a former catholic, he had to be re-baptised when he went to mount athos

>literally satanism

>Protestants in the 16th century were the founders of Capitalism and made America into a superpower after winning their independence from the British.
This is exactly the protestant mindset. You are focused on rationality and materialism. We were talking about religious doctrine.

Catholic youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8

literally not
im so triggered

I go days without eating for Christ and refuse to eat food on holy days unless it is a feast day like Easter. Catholics fast as well maybe not to the extent Orthodox does but we do more than Proddies.

Someone edit this and put Luther's face on the cuck being spanked, please.

He went there to be a monk? I am pretty sure they re-baptise everyone when you become a monk or some shit. There has to be a ritual of some sort, no? They are insane.

Wait, I thought that you can be baptised only twice: once by water and once by fire.

Mount Athos is hardcore. They live like actual medieval monks and take a bath only on Easter and Christmas.

>Loves Christ
>Reads same Bible as you
>keeps same commandments as you (plus the ones you ignore in Exodus 20)
>Prays faithfully to Christ daily
The Protestant has more in common with you than not

no, only to be enrolled into the orthodox church

not really no

I'm a Prot, I will not argue or fight with my Christian brothers. I don't care if you consider me a heretic or not. We're on the same team.

>But he turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me; for you are not on the side of God, but of men."
>Matthew 16:23