BITCOIN IS ENDING

WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF NUCLEAR WAR WITH NORTH KOREA

YOU REALIZE IF THE COUNTRIES SHUT OFF THEIR INTERNETS, AND POWER GRIDS GET DESTROYED, ALL OF YOUR BITCOIN EVAPORATES RIGHT?

HOW MUCH MONEY WILL BE LOST ON THAT DAY?
>currency that requires the power grids and internets to be online still functioning during a world war

Time to print my rare pepe collection so I have hard currency

this

>tfw no printer

you think in the event of the kind of total collapse youre talking about that those slips of paper or those shiny baubles or those chucks on rock will mean anything?

>not understanding bitcoin
Enjoy being poor

Yeah nothing like mining in the apocalypse eh faggot?

>YOU REALIZE IF THE COUNTRIES SHUT OFF THEIR INTERNETS, AND POWER GRIDS GET DESTROYED, ALL OF YOUR BITCOIN EVAPORATES RIGHT
Please don't talk about things you clearly don't understand at all.

Bait/8. Have fun being poor.

fuck off im just waiting for the peak, been holding 6 btc since 700

literally the best investment I could have possibly made with my grad money two years ago

t.American education

Also for shits and giggles we as a group should invest in DogeCoin.

>some parents actually give their kids grad money that isn't just a gift card to the movies or something
I was fucked over wasn't I? My folks make over $200k and only "helped" for signing me up for loans when I was in college.

>shall I learn where I got it wrong?
>or shall I shitpost?
The life of a kiwi fruit

I do believe cryptocurrencies are the future, but consider this for a second, especially now that BTC is at $4000.

We're facing a financial crash in the coming months. As of today, because of its limited uses, BTC is to be considered luxury goods. And what is the thing takes the hardest hit during market crashes? That's right. Luxury goods.

Most people aren't cryptocurrency ideologues, so when they lose their jobs and have a hard time paying their mortgage or put food on the table, the first thing they liquidate is their BTC.

I'll admit I sold at $4000 at a $210k profit, so I have a vested interest in the above happening. But this isn't shilling. Basic economic theory suggests that when the market goes down, so will BTC.

nice. just bought $100,000 worth

How the hell did you sell $210,000 worth of BTC for fiat cash in one go? USDT?

Nocoiner cuck detected

I didn't dump it all at exactly $4000. I sold 6-7 at a time on 3 different exchanges.

My orders hardly caused a dent in the markets. Buyers chewed right through my walls.

Which exchanges did you use fampai?

Also, might be worth noting that the money I made off this BTC surge will go straight into an inverse ETF in the beginning of september while gearing at 1:15.

If I'm right, I'll be worth north of $100 million by the end of the year. If I'm wrong, I'll lose it all.

so will the fiat system idiot

>my rare pepe
share it for 20 (you)s ?

Hate to break it to you but we aren't going to crash. 2018 is the very soonest we could due to uncertainty created by a potential blue wave in Congress.

Coinbase would have no trouble with 210k my dude

I have 9m eth, now thats a problem...

better get drawing mate

t. dogecoin bagholder

>As of today, because of its limited uses, BTC is to be considered luxury goods.
Nigga just cuz something is not widely used does not make it luxury goods. By that logic the mud at the bottom of my backyard pond is a luxury good.

This is why I do t understand why people have large sums of money in bitcoin.

Most people don't take thermonuclear holocaust into consideration when making financial desicions.

Guns
Ammo
Moxacilin
Penicillin
Canned food
Incilin
Oxycodon
Meth

You aren't the only catalyst in this world. Although you are a likely candidate.

Yellen wanted to raise the interest rate by .25% in mid-2016. Obama and the Democrats held her off because they didn't want the crisis to begin under Dem rule.

A .25% increase, which happened earlier this year, means that more than 50,000 Americans will default on their home loans within 6 months of the increase.

Honestly it's a weird thing. Your parents pay for your schooling from elementary school through high school and college... and then pay you when you do the bare minimum not to fail out? I never really understood it.

retard this is the least of your concerns in a post-internet nuclear warfare world

This seems to me to be wrong. Bitcoin's value is moving extremely large amounts, quickly. Think, millions. Even in a crash - maybe especially after a crash - the need to move massive amounts remains.

Some other alt will pick up the "buy a bag of chips" slack

nunnadis matters

Hey, sorry about that.

My parents cut me loose at 16. They have money, but weren't keen on sharing, which I respect. It taught me the value of money. Throughout high school, I worked a regular job at publix and used my free time to run different hustles: amazon dropshipping, a YouTube subnetwork when those were cash cows, and That's when I got into crypto.

Also when I say "grad money," it was leftover scholarship money that I received after my tuition was paid for, not money from my parents. So I'm debt free and holding crypto, that's the life.

I'm also working on an iOS app and making shitty Wordpress websites to save for a new car, because my old one/ about to die

>9 million ETH

spare some lad

0x5da59Ffad41F9f6d7F27EEC4Fe8F8A7397A6c755

oh shit dawg you got that pond mud?
HOOK A NIGGA UP NAHMSAYIN!!

not true, actually.

The server even if shut down. when it comes back online. And as long as you still have your hard drive intact and rememebr your wallet password.

You will be good to go.

nice try for fear mongering though. You get a 5 out of 10