This WILL get drunpf impeached

This WILL get drunpf impeached

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is threatening war not a violation of terms of service?
Truly the best timeline

Sup Forums BTFO

Based Neoliberalism saving the day once again

But that isn't a threat.

It's a promise xD

>This WILL get drunpf impeached
oh no. he violated the TOS. impeach now

Physical intimidation is a violation of the NAP 2bh

Take me to White Castle you faggit

I swear it souds just like a fucking ancap memeball, but it's real.

Looks like he's asking on behalf of all his Indian countrymen. Maybe he should just go back there.

Namaste sandniggers are unbearable. You have brown friends kys my nigger

Oh, so you're one of those "words are violence" faggots, huh?

So, in your tiny pea sized brain you think Americans will just let libtards impeach a fairly elected president and what, install an unelected democrat?

By all means, go ahead and try.

> "Aggression", for the purposes of NAP, is defined as initiating or threatening the use of any and all forcible interference with an individual or individual's property
Huh, really boiled the old noodle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle

>I am an enormous fucking faggot

it so does, hahahahaha

Um sweetie, Trump is actually being a kind person. He is informing Kim of the trap he is walking into and wishing him to find a peaceful way out of this. What a saint he is.

>threat
>warning of retaliation
Man, some people sure get their terms confused.

Now that's what I call next level cyberbullying. And as we all know bullying. Is wrong.

You both weird!
wtf i hat democants naow

On the bright side, you can finally punch people over the internet.

fggit

>Violating Twitter's terms of service = impeached.

>not an argument

>let me change the definition of words to suit my agenda
fag

Apologize immediately or go away bully, Sup Forums is a no-bullying site.

Now thats virtue signalling.

make me fggit i'll face fuck u sille

Yet no one was banning leftists or calling for their ban when #punchanazi was trending. Faggots.

Suit what agenda?
Man, I sure am worried about whether Trump gets banned off of twitter right now.
He said he has solutions in place should he act unwisely, this is not some faggot on twitter saying he'all find you either, threats and warning have always been political moves. Now how does that not constitute as a warning?

Pense just called out the rightwing violence in Charlottesville. Fuck them both. Why protect them anymore. Let the left eat them.

That's actually pretty hilarious. Not bad lefty, not bad.

>Now thats virtue signalling.
I love how alt right faggots like you think people only do good things or think of others if their something in it for them.

Really speaks VOLUMES about your ideological movement.

>is threatening nuclear war a violation of terms of service?

This fucking timeline is bananas, I love it

I almost want to see Twitter ban Trump, because that will be the final nail in their already dying coffin and it will be glorious.

>ban Trump
>views down 95%

It's not a treat, it's an information

Aren't they trying to sell and no one wants their shitty platform? Or did they end up selling/giving up on the idea?

idk, just throwing around fun scenarios

Could you dumb fags stop bumping b8 threads? This isn't even good b8.

how is that tweet in anyway a threat?

>Obama employee claims to speak for the world
10/10

It isn't a threat. It is a warning you dumb fuck.

Twitter is not going to do anything that goes against their economic interest, you mouthbreathing commie.
The higher ups at Twitter only care about the number in their bank account.

Fair enough. But you're first post I responded to probably isnt very far off at all.

And then he can make his own trump branded version of twitter called twumtter. Truly would be the best timeline.

Nuke the PANDA!!!

are we really gonna let them build their arsenal even bigger?

Nuke that commie already!!!

Periscope is already the ghetto of the internet.

Didn't you get the TPS report? yaaaaa mmmm kay

>1 post by this id
you know what is needed

they will cling onto anything, ANYTHING, because they are desperate
they hate it that trump tweets are read by tens of millions, and every tweet is fucking ace
they have those 2 retards IMPEACH and JAIL DONALD TRUMP replies show up under every single fucking Trump tweets, and nobody gives a fuck

you fucking RETARDS
Truman literally threatened to nuke any country that disagreed with US policy for all 8 years and liberals want to complain about this vague threat? Jesus Christ these people are retarded

I just look it up and found that using recreational nuclear weapons to pulverize 20 million Commies does not violate the NAP in any way whatsoever.
Trump is good to go.
ALL COMMIES MUST DIE

>Twitter ban Trump
Then Trump adopts Bannon's idea of regulating Twitter, Facebook, Google, and Reddit as public utilities. Leftist no platforming permanently BTFO.

Faggot