I can't help but feel that this has killed our momentum

I can't help but feel that this has killed our momentum.

All of our support and everything we've achieved was gained from online activism - precisely because it is almost impossible to shut down or resist. We built the anti-SJW movement, we built the alt-right, we got Trump elected. And now it feels like you are throwing it all away by setting yourself up for humiliation. I really think we should just stick to what works best for us, in this age there is absolutely nothing we can gain from trying to demonstrate in person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgoyQevEhhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PwHnfQJUomo
bans.4tan.org/?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks stormfags, for not being able to hide your power levels.

cucked

Any info on the downed chopper yet?

Sage

It's a controlled opposition psyop, designed to rattle Trump. Since he cannot be shaken, the whole thing is a wash at best, and a net loss for the left at worst.

>in this age there is absolutely nothing we can gain from trying to demonstrate in person.

Really though, a lot of these demonstrators have gained everyone's perception of being huge faggots with PVC pipes and trash can lid shields

>all this desperate shill gaslighting

>(((we))) built the (((alt-right)))
(((You))) sure did. Controlled opposition is the oldest trick of the talmud.

>our
>us
>we
>flag
fuck off shareblue, concern posting does notjing on a board filled with people who do not care or show remorse

Spencer has to be either a complete fucking idiot or controlled opposition.

Don´t even try it.

These fucking nazis have just boycotted the raise of the Right and our fight for the cultural hegemony.

These cucks shoudl have waited at least 10 years to do such thing, they knew what happend when a regular conservative as Milo went to Berkeley adn they fucking dare to do this, what can you expect from a bunch of idiots who want to take credit for the fights of others (conservatives, Milo, Ben, Gavin McGinnes, Paul Jospeh Watson)...

These stooges of Richard Spencer are giving the left a martyr to do what they do best, play the victim card.

Posting an image automatically bumps the thread, regardless of whether you type sage in the options field, newfriend. Also note that announcing a sage is against the rules, and a bannable offense. Lurk more before posting.

"demonstrating"/"protesting" is a meme in general. It comes straight out of the Jewish fetish for societal subversion. It doesn't work, it doesn't do anything. It wasn't even effective in the 60s, it was just shocking optics at the time and complemented deeper systemic changes that were happening.

Of course now everyone is a fucking kike, Paul Ryan, Donald Trump, Tommy Robinson, alpha males who opposed and defeated the right are "kikes" because a fucking MGTOW loser, a virgin living in his mom´s basement said so.

Give me a fucking break.

These. We don't care and we're not gonna stop doing what we're doing.

This. He consistently fucks up. That's why the media promoted him.

Sup Forums and the 'alt-right' were always a meme. This is what happens when memes become reality. The whole alt-right ideology is a joke and Sup Forumsacks who believe that shit are retartded.

You only go to pol to shitpost and trigger butthurt edgy teens. You're mentally ill if you believe any of the nigger hate or women hate threads.

i hope these virgins never leave their moms basement again

bannon/miller/gorka have been working hard to make america great again behind the scenes and all it took was a couple of hundred snowniggers in a few hours to fuck it all up.

Exactly my point. It's a fucking embarrassment. It was always stupid and pointless for us to try and take the fight to the streets, but we've managed to get away with it up until now because the message has been strictly pro-Trump and anti-leftist. These guys got far too cocky and set themselves up for failure.

Ditto. We've spent years trying to manipulate the metapolitical climate and these guys have just reversed a huge chunk of progress with this fucking humiliation.

It's fantasy leaking into reality and suddenly people on here feel exposed for their stupidity they nurtured in anonymity.

>our
you identify with colonial mongrels, Nigel? who gives a flying fuck about mcpeople living in a mccountry

If Dylan Roof couldn't stop the momentum, this car accident surely can't.

I give it 3 more days in the news cycle, tops.

KIKE MY PSYOP INTO PEACES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

>These guys got far too cocky and set themselves up for failure.

Neo nazis have been making themselves into left wing propoganda tools for years and years. Unfortunately it was only a matter of time before they did this.

As long as this remains a one off event, you're right.

Coverage in Australia has been pretty shit for this. Was this an actual white supremacy "Nazi" rally or just some pro Trump shit that got out of hand?

Milo is likeable and flamboyant even though he is no white nationalist. he made it mainstream to be an open young conservative. but richard spencer is pure CRINGE. no charisma at all.

I'm in Charlottesville but chose not to go. This had nothing to do with "free speech" or dialogue. We did "free speech" in liberal strongholds like Berkeley and Boston.

If you wanna hold a legit white supremacist rally (be honest with yourselves, that's what this was) don't hold it in a fucking liberal place. At least go outside of town or better yet, go to a conservative town.

People had Nazi flags. If niggers shouting kill the cops represent the BLM, then Nazis represent this march. The double think of Sup Forums has to end

but how will they get media attention if not in a liberal city? who will riot? the cows?

>Tiki torches
Once I saw that I couldn't get it out of my mind. Whatever your group stands for why in the world would you bring tiki torches to a political event? Do you want people to laugh at you? Were you too poor for real torches?

>don't hold it in a fucking liberal place

And preferably don't associate yourselves with anyone else.

>go to protest with heavy funding and publicity
>be handed torches for Nazi Germany photo ops
>be played like a damn fiddle

Chan culture is the "alt-right". None of you guys would ever go public with your Jew and kek memes. But, there's a contingent of autistic LARPers who will, and this is what Unite the Right was all about.

anyone with half a brain knows it is bad PR to go around waving Nazi flags. These guys are morons and did more to harm trump than help.

the 1st night was peaceful but was an alt-rite rally
then the nazis showed up the next day, with the counter protesters and fights broke out

The optics were stupid. Disgusts potential normies and moral boosts the left. Stupid all around.

No one brought their own torches, they were distributed by the organizers for exactly that reason.

wtf? I'm leftist now

Do the leftists hide their power levels in the tech field, academia, and media? Why should we?

Would real torches be practical?

One thing that I miss, is that they were not wearing hawaian shirts.

The entire term alt right is a meme from Hillary.

Ditto. Milo has had more balls (no to mention more articulate, wite, sense of humour and quickness to reply when provoked) than Richard Spencer or any of his stooges.

However they keep calling him and his followers "kikes", these nazis are in denial, all they have achieved is divide the right and do the left a favour.

Young consevatives or classical liberals tempted to lean on the right can look up to Milo, Spencer is just a leader for radical nazis shitposting pol trying to disguise this flop

>These guys are morons and did more to harm trump than help.

I'm sure that was the intention. Running a white nationalist march that looked like a cross between a KKK rally and a Nazi rally was just too perfect.

....you do realize that Milo like big black cocks, right?

How much are (((they))) paying you aquafresh?

Who gives a fuck? He can do whatever the fuck he wants, not our problem if he gets AIDs

Fuck off Concern Troll.

These slide threads are cancer, but Sup Forums elected a President and your shit won't stop us or slow us down.

So the organisers thought the following:
>Hey, we are doing a torchlight procession
>We better bring some torches
>Those 1 dollar tiki torches from Home Depot look nice, we should use those
I mean I don't know about standards, but if you want people to take you seriously don't use tiki torches.

With Hawaiian shirts they'd look like they'd protest for the independence of Hawaii. Which I guess could work with the tiki torches.

shill thread

these shills keep making the same threard "hurr this hurt our movement, we should just stick to online activism and have no presence"

you can tell these faggots are scared now that we have boots on the ground in reality. don't fucking let these faggots convince you otherwise.

People came from hundreds of miles away to cville. At least judging by the leftists in the pictures. They don't look like cville residents at all. So if you held it elsewhere they might still drive hundreds of miles, but it will be off their territory. Even a few miles outside of town will destroy their momentum.

The only media attention you get here is uncontrollable and prone to fuckups like the car accident which overshadow anything positive.

If you insist on cville, make it a TRUMP rally. That should push their buttons well enough.

>we should just stick to online activism and have no presence

No, just keep the neo nazi shit out of it because it turns off 99% of the population.

....you do realize you are supporting a fag?

I don't give a fuck who he wants to fuck, as long as he doesn't make it his fucking politics.

Why'd they use those stupid looking tiki torches?
Why didn't they make their own?

so what? milo was the first person to make it cool to be conservative again. hes an entry level redpill. richard spencer and his antics is a big fat ANTIDOTE to anyone interested in conservatism or nationalism.

yep

huge influx from feggit today

>WE WE WE
>don’t allow your thinking to be done for you by any party or faction, however high-minded. Distrust any speaker who talks confidently about “we,” or speaks in the name of “us.” Distrust yourself if you hear these tones creeping into your own style. The search for security and majority is not always the same as solidarity; it can be another name for consensus and tyranny and tribalism. Never forget that, even if there are “’masses to be invoked, or “the people” to be praised, they and it must by definition be composed of individuals

You guys were as bad as the SJW movement, but killing someone took you over the line. Now you're just pathetic scum who when they're not bullying some kids confused about their genders decide to run over counter protestors due to a bruised ego.

The neo nazis used the SJW and anti-feminist movement to attach their long held conspiracy theory that the jews were orchestrating an usurpation of western values by making infiltrating universities, government and such with marxist values. This event has brought it to the forefront that Trump supports, far-right extremists and such are a minority amongst republicans that bring shame or worse to the people who have the displeasure of meeting them.

No one will care about this in a week. If a lib cites this as the rise of the extreme right remind them that a far leftist ANTIFA guy is currently awaiting trial for nearly killing someone with a bike lock and a far left Bernie supporter shot a congressman.

So fucking what??' Honestly, I dont like what gays people do, but as long as they share some core values (free speech, owning antifas and SJW, check and balances, guns possesion, owning transgender snowflakes=) so fucking what?

If instead of caliing everyone who disagrees with you a "fuckin kike" you had taken a look at what he had to say about being gay is you would be ashamed.

He is admitting being gay is partially and option and there is therapy who has been succesful but the media refuse to report on this, he clearly states that the main reason he doesnt attend thearpy it is becuase it would be a disadvantage to his career.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgoyQevEhhQ

What momentum?

Speak for yourself. I just invested in Tiki Torch so the more rallies like this the better. Never underestimate the power of Big Tiki.

This was a chimpout. It achieved nothing in the real world. All it did was state that "We're here! Notice us senpai! We are loud violent and retarded!"

I was away for the weekend without any internet or tv
Can someone tell me what happened? And why are people saying Trump needs to apologize more for this? I thought he did already?

Milo is a pedophile and a shit stirrer. Everything he says is designed to inflame opinion and outrage people so his supporters can lap up the reactions from the people not of sound enough mine to simply ignore it.

fuck you, faggot. i'll fly the swastika if i want and it's not turning anyone off who actually cares about white nationalism and we don't need 99% of the population. finish off your tea and crumpets and then shoot yourself in the bathtub you despicable faggot.

>It achieved nothing in the real world
Maybe it will help prevent dangerous pedestrian in road situations. Also I bet there will be lawsuits against cville or Virginia.

this is for:

Now we are on the map.

Publicity is publicity even, if it's bad. Now that the masses know that there really is right-wing, it's time to repair this bad publicity and work our way to the favor. It's not going to be easy and fast, but we will get there.

Now it's the time for leaders to act calm, relaxed and with good manners. Deny all involvement with the incident and apologize nothing. Show that you believe what you speak and stay behind your words.

That way the support starts to slowly rise among the masses.

There's nothing wrong with that. Still waiting for him to go back to Berkeley.

>t. controlled opposition

not to mention all their pet niggers executing random white people and police.

>in this age there is absolutely nothing we can gain from trying to demonstrate in person.
This is your mistake. You assume that these people are form Sup Forums. How do you know that? They mostly organize trough their own websites and facebook, not on Sup Forums.

Why would trump apologize for Richard Spencer's event? Spencer didn't even endorse trump.

Milo was a victim of pedophilia you fucking twat, he never commited pedophilia, but I see you campaing of misinformation consists in accusing him of something he didnt do based on a sentence taken out of context and he has rephrased and condemened.

>our momentum

literally zero momentum outside of paid shill organizations and paid marches
its really sad that nobody manages to sound intelligent over there

People have always announced they were sage posting. Why is it every time I come here some twat is coming up with another shitty rule and telling everyone they don't know the true ways of Sup Forums

>flag checks out

he wasn't talking about Richard Spencer user

what did they mean by this?

Was being sarcastic. I'm liberal, in the sense that liberal now means anything other than nazi.

>Milo, Ben, McInness

A Jew, a turbo-Jew zionist, and a zionist sympathiser

MEME MAGIC

I don't know
But i was hearing that he should condemn the event like he had something to do with it. I know he didn't and I fucking know they know who Spencer is. So why should he apologize for sonething that he has nothing to do with? And then I turn to CNN and they called this a domestic terrorism, I remember they never said that regarding BLM. Is that true?

I guess the Lauren Southern and Spencer threads have been replaced by these now. Holy fuck stop spamming the same shit every hour

i don't think our momentum will stop, i just think that the gravity of the situation has really set in for everyone after this. we always joke about civil war 2, but it is honest to god starting to look like some weird pseudo-civil war has finally kicked off

it's almost like the "alt-right" and "antifa" are the new bloods and crips. actually, the more i think about it, this pretty much is just gang warfare at this point

>we we we
Trump is already the president. You can do whatever the fuck you want now. The world is yours.

Someone so flamboyantly gay can not be a face of the conservative movement.

He is an anti-SJW edgelord at best, but it doesn't make him a conservative.

Yeah Milo's a degenerate pederast who will permanently inhabit the far, far margins of the movement.

thats why i called him entry level. he appeals to normies. the only people richard spencer appeals to is autistic stormweenies.

>our
>we
>we
>our
Obvious shill is obvious.

The main face of the conservative movement is Donald Trump, this is the biggest achieve the Right and sociel media has ever done, to bypass the power of the media to make him get into the White HOuse.

Milo Yiannopulos, Ben Saphiro or Paul Joseph Watson have had an active role in this achievement, they have played a role much bigger than what Richard Spencer has ever done in his entire left.

Trump (who gave a marvellous speech in you country) Paul Ryan or even Tommy Robinson have condemend this act, I dont fucking get why it is so hard for you to admit it was a terrible move which has only divided the Right and make normal centrist run away.

> we built the alt-right
CNN shill detected.

Surprisingly you do not call Spencer our leader.

You are still the majority, that means you can still change things around. You have a president that obviously approves your ideology. Just don't go overboard like Charlottesville, that only will make things worst for you. Imo try to reason first, use valid points to argue. Don't try to punch back in a real fight, you will be considered the oppressed while your rivals the oppressors. This will help you a lot with your arguments.

tl;dr be always polite and use your mind first

> Ben Shapiro

FUCK OFF with this human meme. Why not fucking tell people to listen to Rick Wilson next?

Richard spencer is a kike. He'd do the world a favor if he was dead

>our momentum
>our support
>we've achieved
>we built
>we
>we
>us
Nice try, lad. Collectivism fails time and time again when it comes to shit like this. It only achieves with great numbers, which even then, takes a great amount of coordination and time, something this big-tent (((alt-right))) doesn't have, Unironically considering yourself alt-right-- a term which hold no real ideological standard or control-- just puts an enormous target on your back to not only being associated with skinhead retards, but being easy subject to falseflagging and demagoguery.

Being honest here, you're a spencercuck. Spencer coined the "alt-right," Spencer organized the Charlottesville march, Spency claims full responsibility for the march, and Spencer, by both the media and his own word, is the de-facto central figure of the "alt-right." Fuck off with this "us," "we," and "our," stormcuck.

leftists dont need to because there are not decades of brainwash against them and they have the power and own the media you fucking spergs

Oh yes yes how could I forget? He is a fucking kike supporting Israel and attackign poor muslims in Palestine right?

This guy only has done more to fight the Left and its cultural hegemony by himself and all richard spencer stooges combined

youtube.com/watch?v=PwHnfQJUomo

Just because they've "always done it" doesn't mean it isn't against the rules. You just got lucky that nobody cared to report your post.

People get banned for announcing sage all the time.
bans.4tan.org/?board=pol

See that ban in that list?