BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We only joined the war because of pearl harbor

now their granddaughters are getting blacked by superior melanated Kings

totally worth it

Since the "original anti fascist movement" was in Europe and well over 10 years earlier than 1944, you're right, it's hilarious plebittors are this stupid.

The truth is America and Nazi Germany were not so different in 1944.

The biggest difference is that America didn't invade Poland and a bunch of other European countries.

I thought these lefty limp wristed faggots hated the military?

Also, just reply showing US troops about to invade Vietnam saying they're about to break up a "large communist gathering"

And yet, I see no trannies, flamboyant gays or women raiding that beach. Hey they have no resemblance to antifa at all.

That'd be funny if you didn't utterly fail in the Vietnam war and had to pull out. Hmmm...

totally le ebin meme xDD

every time I see a communist or fellow traveler post shit like this, I become more of a nazi

I wish I could put every single one of these subversive fucks in the ground

All those soliders would be called nazis today for their political views.

I don't know why leftists think 1940s Americas was antifa-tier hyper "progressive". Just because they opposed the fascist in Germany doesn't make them progressive by any stretch. Revisionist history at its finest.

Way to many fucking white males. Also wtf i love the army now???

This desu

'Scientific racism' was an accepted thing in America for a long time. We even had the 'one drop rule' which was far more hardcore than anything the Nazis ever dreamt up. It's sad that our grandfathers were misled by pieces of shit like FDR and Churchill.

>Americans won WW2
As an American this annoys me,

All of those men would be called "fascists" today for expressing opinions that were the norm in the 40's though

>"I can't wait to defeat these fascists so my granddaughter can get BLACKED and my grandsons can be hated minorities in their own country!" said John Smith as he stormed the beached of Normandy
This is what the left believes

They are racists who murdered 4.5 million Japanese civilians
that antifa look up to these monsters is sickening

>you didn't
I know my son looks an awful lot like me, but it ain't me.
It ain't me.

These are the same fucks who have deep rooted hatred for any old white man for being racist and sexist. The men who fought on that day would be disgusted to see America today.

>anti-fascists

they were only there because they were drafted and forced to go.. not because they were dedicated anti-fascists. nothing at all to do with the retarded Antifa movement but naturally reddit plebs eat it up.

>murdered

This.

>le brave americans wanted to fight le evil nazis because they were being racist n shit
Top kek , is this what retarded millenials actually believe? The US in the 1930s/40s was as racist as nazi germany if not more.

Lol

All I see is a bunch of fucking huwhite males.

The anti-fascist manifesto was written in 1922, and anti-fascist groups existed throughout the 20s and 30s.

This is just part of the left's recent attempt to claim the American identity for themselves.

This is a great opportunity to redpill the masses on WW2

We lost the war and destroyed Europe in the process

The original 9/11, but not even the first false flag on american history

This. Bonus points for Confederate flag waving white males.
>Would they dare to let this go unchecked?!

hey guys remember when the netherlands did the uhhh...well they did that one thing right it was uhhhh...wait where are the netherlands again

Same goes for the German troops, conscripts on both sides. Also a lot of foreigners on German side.

Commies are a silly bunch.

>there are still WW2 veterans and (((holocaust survivors)))) alive

are like 2 older than dirt kikes going to show up for the next rabbi soros antifa dodge derby?

Just post some Mujahedin removing Commies in Afghanistan. Double points because its the protected Muslim class beating up godless communists.

OMG DOES THIS POC KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT BEHIND HIM??!!!

Ahahahahahaahahahahah Finally now do you americans see? Your soldiers in ww2 were the pawns of the jews.

I just love how americans think it's good that the (((allies))) won. They were literally antifa of their time and you still support them? Looool

It will surely be official policy before we all die.

Times may be harrowing but it is hard to deny that liberal bullshit and lies are being debunked in favor of sense.

>all those cis patriarchal fucking white white oppressors

triggered.

Nazi Germany lost the war because of the Russians, dumb libshits. If the Waffen SS didn't persist in the east and if the Anglo Americans didn't land in Normandy all of Europe would've been communist

They fought against literal nazi warmongers, not "ebil right-wingers who refuse to have their culture eradicated and their neighborhoods turned into ghettos".

Those men were incredibly brave and doing what their country asked of them, but they were fighting the wrong enemy.

>what their country
this kike run country can burn to the ground for all I care

Das rite!

Haha this. You reap what you saw americans. You don't realize that you already lost in 1945.
It's funny because back then you thought you won but now you are starting to realize the truth.

dont be sad fellow pede. we #godemperor now!

MAGA

Funny how they despise 1940s white America and the evil racism that went with it but they'll praise it when it's convieient

The only way to get leftists to pretend to not hate segregation era whites is to bring up Germany

How can people be this uneducated? My assburgers can't handle this retardation. Read a book plebbit. Antifa does not have it's origins in the US Army. They didn't even fight against us because of fascism. They fought against us because of we were fighting their allies and because our allies attacked them.

This was because the g*rmans were in a "defensive war" which saw them invade almost all of mainland Europe and had to be put down. It has nothing to due with Nazism and more to deal with the eternal destroyer of Europe.

Lol amerifat soldiers themselves didn't like jews and had disdain for their black fellas. Fucking liberals acting like capitalist and territorial interests weren't a thing for imperialistic nations.

They use America's patriotards sense of pride against it

I don't hate the soldiers, but I hate the fact we fought WITH anti white genocidal kike communists against our natural German allies

You know the real irony? Antifa wouldn't fucking dream of doing that today, they would be walking the streets covered in feathers and pissing themselves about not being able to check twitter.

The good goy-- i mean guys won the ww2, r-right?

Hey lets burn the american flag and when that fails lets LARP patriotism

During the Bosnian war, a UN peacekeeping unit, all dutch soldiers, were sent to protect civilians.

The Serbians captured them without firing a shot and forced them to get naked. The Serbians then proceeded to kill unarmed old men and boys in front of them. The same people the Dutch were supposed to protect.

It was without a doubt the most cowardly and dishonorable event in human history. Not just military history, human history.

Yes those evil Nazis

How dare they fight #le based communist kikes

This picture is WHITE MALE SUPREMACY

if those guys in charlottesville were nazis where all the dead jews at?

>Severloh inflicted over 2,000 casualties to American soldiers landing on Omaha Beach on D-Day

then they procede to lay in the floor and ask for their mama

They don't have their origins in Dumbledore's secret army either but that never stopped them.

No we didn't like niggers or kikes

But we got bamboozled into fighting for them anyway. This is a stain on America that can never be washed off and a testament to American gullibility

lol

Yes , goood goooyyyim , it's the evil germans destroying europe *rubs hands*

Don't you have some German cock to gargle?

Nice pro muslim propaganda, lol

Don't you have some communist kike dick to shove up your ass?

That's all libertarianism is anyway

Why do you love Muslims so much?

>t.communist

Americans are truly the greatest allies to the chosen people. Glory to the greatest generation!

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

We should build him a statue

1/ Dutchbat did not have enough arms and manpower to "protect" the Bosniaks

2/ Dutchbat agreed to the mission in Srebrenica because the Anglo Americans promissed them air support in case things would go wrong. The Anglo Americans however deliberately let Mladic run over the town and kill the Bosniaks so they would have a casus belli against the Bosnian Serbs

3/ Srebrenica was declared a "safe area" for Bosniaks but the reality is that armed militiamen used that safe area to raid neighbouring serb villages. That's the reason why Mladic decided to overrun the safe area and kill all the military aged males

hardly any of them would have set a single foot on that beach if they could see the future or knew the truth

Exactly this. Do these lefty faggots really believe that America joined the war as some sort of moral crusade to defeat fascism? Are they that stupid?

If Hitler had been a communist it wouldn't have mattered. A foreign threat (the Axis powers) had attacked America, and they decided to fight back because they saw the Axis as a threat to their security and survival.

Ironically, America DID fight an ideological battle in the Cold War, against communism!!! America was terrified that communism would form a united threat against them, and indeed inspire insurgents within their own country. They believed it was a fundamental threat to democracy.

Lefties really need to open a history book sometime.

Picture related.

Lots of revision from the left lately. Even the leftist mod of the H.P. Lovecraft FB page tried to post this today and is taking a beating in the comments.

>"As for the Republicans — how can one regard seriously a frightened, greedy, nostalgic huddle of tradesmen and lucky idlers who shut their eyes to history and science, steel their emotions against decent human sympathy, cling to sordid and provincial ideals exalting sheer acquisitiveness and condoning artificial hardship for the non-materially-shrewd, dwell smugly and sentimentally in a distorted dream-cosmos of outmoded phrases and principles and attitudes based on the bygone agricultural-handicraft world, and revel in (consciously or unconsciously) mendacious assumptions (such as the notion that real liberty is synonymous with the single detail of unrestricted economic license or that a rational planning of resource-distribution would contravene some vague and mystical 'American heritage'...) utterly contrary to fact and without the slightest foundation in human experience? Intellectually, the Republican idea deserves the tolerance and respect one gives to the dead."
—HPL in a letter to Donalad Wandrei November 8, 1936
(Photograph is Lovecraft in the doorway of his home at 66 College Street, Providence. Believed to be taken in 1936.)

Trying to spin it like Lovecraft was a lefty. Just like everyone of those men at Normandy would take up arms against the American left at this point even if they fought Nazis.

>remember fellow goyim the Germans where the bad guys :^)
>remember fellow goyim Jews are your based allies :^)

wow 17 gorillion

>бyяи aмepйкaи флaг
>нaтe aмepикa
>ШTФ И ЛOBE AMEPИКA ИOШ

Sage

We butt raped the Spanish in the 80 year war. Your turn Crusaders.

where are all the women and POCs? Did some nazi photoshop this?

>All these commies ITT
disgusting
Well you should have fought the war with japan and never set foot in europe.
Your interference with the war is exactly what landed us half a century of communis,

Ironically Lovecraft was talking about cuckservatives here

Some things never change

Don't you have a colony and trope of people to abandon to niggers?

>1944
>original anti-fascists
God I hate americans and their unwarranted sense of self-importance.

Quick reminder commies and fascists both are inferior in martial prowess to, poorer than, and less good looking than, the liberal warrior.
How can Nazis and Cucks even compete with the BLC?

Don't forget, these men died so you could chop off your dick and use the same locker room as little girls.

KILL ALL NAZIS

Thanks gramps

>(1)
Troll elsewhere.

Ironically only Americans have any reason to have war guilt

We let jews drag us into another European war and fucked up everything. Yet in the modern world German children are told to hate themselves because their grandparents fought communism

Go be a self-hating troll somewhere else, user.

Kill yourself, biological scum

>what is the Vietnam war?

Sorry, Eesti

Its our fuckup.
We should have had declared defensive war upon USSR on the September 17th of year 1939, when their forces invaded our eastern frontier.

This would force Britain and France to declare such war too, make any Lend Lease to Soviets impossible, and probably bring USA into this war earlier.

your post is so stupid i cant even begin to touch on it kraut, but ill try just to humor myself.

Thats not whats being said here, the saying of the title is a meme. The original X (insert shit in where the X is followed by a picture of said thing)

Public school offal. AntiFa was formed in Germany by KPD kikes seeking a second more successful Soviet satellite republic there.

Go be a communist kike on Reddit

Maybe the trannies will accept you