en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990s_Post-Soviet_aliyah
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism
youtube.com/watch?v=9RfsHvSsKGY
youtube.com/watch?v=p-1RPVFyex0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Let's gas some jews together" Lol

>"Islam and intelligence aren't compatible"

Explain to me how this is hate speech

I think I know that guy from a documentary on Phoenix about peoples behavior on social media. He's was extremely butthurt even about pretty harmless comments and said they should lead to arrests.

this guy is a SoCroach (Synagogue of Cancer). he's highly coordinated

If Jews can't handle free speech they shouldn't be involved in politics or powerful positions

SO THIS IS THE MOTHERFUCKER NGGER CUM DRINKING KEK OF A KRAUT WHO GOT ME BANNED FROM FB FOR OVER A MONTH WHEN I NEEDED IT MOST?! GOD-FUCKING-DAMN YOU PIECE OF SHIT STASI RAPE BABY!

Kek. A kike brought down by his own anti defamation kikery.

All I said was that "refugee" in England should be in camps and not roam freely, is that so hurtful to leftists?!?! Fucking hell I'm mad again

Go use your kikery to unload the rapefugees onto mainland China then, if you actually care and aren't just in it to incite the alt right into doing your bidding.

>Implying I care about refugees
That's the thing, I don't give a fuck about them, they can rot in the desert as far as I care, just don't come here or the West.

That Stasi Fool is a "Israeli" jew.
He has a german Father. Thats why he looks so german but he has that gay lispy Voice of the Cosmopolitan Jew

If you actually care about rapefugees invading the West. God, for supposedly having a high IQ you're dumb.

Oh he's one of THOSE. If he came here and tired to do the same to people who shit on Arabs and Muslims he'd probably get beaten to near death

I misread, sue me!

Comments disabled so brave!! Lefties are the biggest faggots on Earth.

So what kind of Jew are you, then?

its okay jewbro. we'll crusade together some day

seigheil and.. well whatever the Israeli version of Seigheil is

>Shahak Shapira born 1. April 1988 in Petach Tikwa, Israel

can we meme this guy to a nazi symbol?

I'm Russian

We don't really have something like that, closest thing is "Shema Yisrael" which means "Hear/Listen, istael!"

and a nigger has to come and clean it up, priceless

let this never be taken in context again

"Russian" in Israel. Right...

Doesn't modern Russia support Iran?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990s_Post-Soviet_aliyah

Oh, Aliyah. Are any of them Zionists?

Dude what...
23% of Israel is made out of Russians and Ukrainians...

Somewhat, most of us aren't even Jewish, even I wear a cross kek

Yeah but Russia constantly talked about Iran, at least back in 2012 or so when Ahmadinejad was in office.

Zionist movement was started by a Luciferian. Are you Orthodox Christian or just subverting the religion?

It's counter productive this was brilliant.

We have a good relationship with Russia, Bibi visits Putin a few times a year and our trade wasn't damaged during the whole Ukraine thing.

I was born in to an Orthodox family, baptized and everything, but I am also a full Zionist and wholeheartedly support my country.

He is a fat jew

But Russia helped develop Iran's nuclear program. Surely Israelis hate that.

Also, if you're Christian you should have a problem with the Luciferianism. You probably are a full jew if you still support Israel.

Sorry Ivan Aaronowitz but you arent a russian.

You parents had to prove they have jewish bloos in them to move from the SU to israel in the first place.

Yes israel has alot of russian jews, but they arent russians for fucks sake.

Anyway better than being a full on kike.

Russia sells to whoever buys, while they sell Iran weapons they also sell us oil which we use to bomb Arabs.

>Also, if you're Christian you should have a problem with the Luciferianism
The hell does that mean? No such thing as "Luciferianisn"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism

And nothing there is even remotely related to Israel or Zionism

Other than the first Zionist was a Luciferian who wanted to infiltrate all religions and spread his ideology in the 1600s.

Look up Zionism Luciferian on Google for more.

Comments and like/dislike disabled. I wonder why? It certainly wasn't that way when it came out.

i disliked his video, is he now reporting this as a hate comment?

youtube.com/watch?v=9RfsHvSsKGY

>"Russian" in Israel. Right...
Eбaлo-тo зaвaли, a.

You shouldn't have been allowed to immigrate then.

Being Russian means you're a citizen of Russia. I doubt he, or many Slavic people in Israel, are actually Russian.

While we got a few Israeli's in the house, can either of you guys translate this?
youtube.com/watch?v=p-1RPVFyex0
@7:27

You are wrong on both accounts.

Then what about those chink Russians in the Asian part of Russia?