IF THE BAT HIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT

Are you ready for the leftist meltdown when this guy gets acquitted of murder, Sup Forums? ZimZam 2.0.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
youtu.be/Pd35nmVX-xQ?t=115
youtube.com/watch?v=6QHXk2AB6kU&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QHXk2AB6kU&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black lives matter. About 100 points i think. 200 if they are in jawdins.

There's a better chance for this than anyone realizes, I think. They also charged him with fleeing the scene, which will also not stick since the mob was attacking his vehicle post-crash.

It might really be the sequel to ZimZam.

checked, kek wills it

>car is speeding through crowded street
>back of car gets hit to warn driver
>driver doesnt stop and hits people

altright is dead. sage.

Why is it that he only accelerates after being hit, then?

Alt-right isn't dead, but a fat antifa whore is :^)

Your dumb. He he gets off garaunteed.
A side note, if he did it on purpose then hes my hero.

>he can see the crowded street before he hit anyone but doesnt slow down

>Your dumb. He he gets off garaunteed.
>your
>garaunteed

sage

No brake lights.

>no brake lights
Nice try, Schlomo. Pic related.

He was going a normal pace prior to being hit. It's illegal to just stand in the street, you know that right? Oh, of course you didn't because you're a commie with no regard for the law.

That's a different picture.

With a lawyer like Sup Forums how could he lose in court?...

Heh, its ok guys hes retarded

Of the same event, jew. The mark from being hit is clearly visible as well. Clear cut case of panicked self defense.

Pic related though, another instance of him hitting the brakes prior to being hit by the bat.

This. And making shit up isn't retarded.

brake lights you retard

It's him going in reverse faggot, you were tricked by jews kys

You can see he revs the engine to try to get them out of the way. Car doesn't travel with the rev
*bang on the back*
Shit BREAKOUT NIGGA
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68

or a jury like /pol?

Reverse lights are white you fucking retard. Literally kill yourself you don't deserve to have a license.

Wrong again, retard. If it was him reversing after the crash it would show the bat hole someone left in his back window just after the crash. Webm related.

This guy is going to get acquitted and you're all going to cry like a bunch of faggots hahahaahah

No judge is going to acquit him because they will lose their entire career after jewish lawyers have their way with them. They know how this works.

If anything he can expect a 20 - 30 year sentence because the state wants to make an example out of him. The deep state still exists and wants to curb any possible nationalism from the bottom up. They know they lost the top so now they are going after grassroot groups and individuals.

It's not up to the judge, it's up to the jury. They charged him with murder, when he is at most guilty of manslaughter. This is going to play out exactly like zimzam did.

>Acquitted

all your doing is a poor job of arguing for manslaughter instead of murder.

He was charged with murder, dumbass. Not manslaughter. He will be acquitted of murder. You've already been btfo multiple times this thread, why are you still here?

>You've already been btfo

Weird, I feel exactly the same.

He can probably save himself a lot of pain if he keeps quiet. Problem is with little betas like this is they squeal and beg and plead and admit anything and everything just for mercy which ruins their chances . I bet the court will throw the book at him, charge him with lifetime sentences from every sort of charge, then he will shit his pants. After that they then offer a plea bargain of like 40 years and he will wimper and accept. Zimzam was an exception, he stuck to his guns and didn't accept no faggy plea bargain, if he did he'd still be in prison I guarantee you that

Like a communist faggot?

Like a fag?

It doesn't look that bad. The car gets hit, possibly not the first time it happened that day. In a hurry, he tries to escape before further damage happens. He can't get past the cars in front so reverses but realises forward is the only way out and goes forward again. Anyone in the way or injured trying to jump on the car have only themselves to blame. This really isn't a big deal and is in no way a terrorist act.

>I don't understand homicide law, but I'm going to post my ill informed opinions anyway.

He'll have fun in no parole VA prison filled with niggers.

The murder charge is only the beginning, but fagoot op is too simple to comprehend that this far from open and shut.

Quality fuckin posts all day.

Explain to me what that feels like.

Fagmind kek

His only defense is that he was negligent and reckless that resulted in a person's death. Zimzam had a complete argument for self defense.

The FBI will probably get involved to determine if there was a terrorists/hate crime conspiracy which crossed state lines.

My benis is ready :DDD

Oh shit, he's gettin acquitted!

The chimpout is gonna be glorious!

This.
They overreached once again

So does this guy. He gets assaulted prior to hitting the gas. It's illegal to stand in the road. He has everything he needs to be acquitted.

You're the one that doesn't understand the law, dumbass. They charged him with murder. They need to prove he had murderous intent beyond a shadow of a doubt. There's way more than enough doubt here.

DOJ is already investigating. He's going to get terrorism charges before this is over.

Obvious he slowed down for the group of people, then they zerg'd him and started pounding on his car.

Unlike at least one victim of this accident, he's gonna walk.

What We Know About James Alex Fields, the Driver Charged in the Charlottesville Attack he has no social media. we found the previous owners Twitter and Facebook in seconds from the license plate pic but nothing from this guy really makes u think.

Those antifas were pretty well armed.

>It's illegal to stand in the road.
Pedestrians have the right of way!

See those white lights above the license plate? They aren't on, those are the reverse lights idiot.

>car gets hit on the bumper by a bat
>speeds through a crowd of people

if you guys really think he was just trying to get away
then it just sounds like hes a dumb and fidgety coward

>h-he's going to go d-down!

Increasingly_nervous_man.jpg

Prove he was a nazi show us his Facebook?

wow, look at all those peaceful protesters that already had car smashing weapons in their hands.

>dumb and fidgety coward
could sum up the whole thing

I remember yesterday CNN said his mom said he was a nazi or said nazi like things something was that true? Sounded fishy as fuck.

Implying I care what happens. I just can't stand when idiots post try hard mental gymnastics.

All they have is his supposed Jr high teacher telling news that he must have been a nazi because he wrote a paper on ww2 for history class. where is his Twitter account?

this.

unbelievers in kek shall burn; the glorious salt mining will make zimmerman look like childs play; it might even be on the same level as the election of the god-emperor.

He's probably a Sup Forums sperglord who memes IRL

He didn't start reversing until they were already attacking the car
youtu.be/Pd35nmVX-xQ?t=115

These are the images we need. Where should we send these? Hannity?

No she didn't shill. she said she didn't know what his political affiliation was. probably because he was antifa and she was clearly a trump supporter by the way she defended trump.

This is why the 'fleeing the scene' charge won't stick either. Feared for his life. Charlottesville/VA police have blood on their hands for not policing violent communists.

A 20 year old with no Instagram

That's for the jury to decide; if the justice doesn't chuck all charges.

No more judges in America anymore.

he's going to walk, if not its just going to be manslaughter. Sorry no example will be made of him.

It's not about what you feel, but what you can prove in a court of law, and reasonable doubt plays a huge role.

I can't believe the shills are STILL here

I'm not a shill I don't believe CNN either

Show us his social media

If he did it for real; he did a lousy job of it.

Just like Hitler.

It will depend on whether he killed the woman when he drove into crowd or when he reversed.

Is there any information on whether he did the majority of the damage going forwards or backwards?

lol so he revs hard and when he gets hit he panics and forgets to push the brakes? and thats why he ends up bull charging the next car?

Obvious effort to hit a speeding vehicle. Shill harder.

We had all the social media of the previous cars owner doxxed in min but nothing from this guy can be found or was posted. Nothing.

>the biggest faggot shill in here accusing others of shilling

The video footage obviously shows he isn't speeding at that point. kys

Probably fat footed the gas and brake

Ironically enough this shows you the benefit of having no internet footprint.

This nigga has quad 1s on his plate....

kek has spoken

While going forward he hit another car which then he the woman. Supposedly she died from a heart attack and not physical injuries

>when this guy gets acquitted of murder
its gonna be sweet
i can envision ALEX JONES doing a livestream and once the NOT GUILTY verdict comes, AJ will cry, make a passionate speech about self defence and freedom in the USA, then sell some SMV at a discount.

People flew through the air two cars ahead, but it wasn't caused by speed.

I doubt he can even see the next car. Look at for reference. The mark from the bat strike is on his bumper, his brake lights are on. The crowd is too dense to make out the car beyond it.

James Alex Fields 20 year old fancy car no Instagram this is hard to believe.

Why is nobody talking about this video and how it does not line up with the crash video?

youtube.com/watch?v=6QHXk2AB6kU&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QHXk2AB6kU&has_verified=1

I seriously think he will beat these charges, as long as he gets a Nazi anti-kike lawyer. A kike lawyer will purposely fuck him over.

you are absolutely kidding yourself

I bet you thought ZimmZamm and Wilson were gonna get charged too

>Supposedly she died from a heart attack and not physical injuries
How does this happen to a young person?

this
i know someday i will have to take care of some people, and never having had a facebook or gmail or any kind of social media presence ever is indeed fantastic

>fat childless communist bitch died from heart attack

like pottery

It's obvious from the video and pics it was a flight situation after he was attacked by antifa. too bad the guy who live streamed the initial attack edited the footage out before giving. to msm.

Let's track down the pole swinger.

The story about the tracking down has embedded in it the fact that he car was being attacked.

It's a sly way to make the attack itself public.

He probably used a nickname like OPisaFaggot. Not everyone just uses their legal name on IG

Source on that? Because if that is true, he might walk away with a minor conviction on this

Anything he did while reversing can be put down due to panic.

If he has to serve even one day in jail for this act of self preservation I'm going to riot.

No, those were clear cut self defense. Plowing a crowd is not.

Be 400 lbs fat fuck have heart attack at 30 very common.

I have no doubt that it will be shown that he did this out of fear and they attacked first. The problem as always remains that the media is showing their narrative and will ignore the truth when it comes.

>an alt right weenie literally fears for his life because a woman swung a stick at his car

Checks out.

True...

We need to gather as much evidence as possible to help his lawyer.

anything past the bat strike on his vehicle should be at most manslaughter, definitely not involuntary. But he won't fry or spends years behinds bars.

I don't even much agree or like the guy or whatever he stands for, but this is too gray a situation to convict a man

Hitting a crowd that's illegally assembled in a street after you've been assaulted by said crowd IS self defense, actually.

Who even cares

how does he keep getting away with this?