Two more NGOs stop their operations in Europe

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/two-more-charity-invader-smugglers.html

>Two more NGOs pretending to be charities—“Save the Children” and “Sea Watch “—who are involved in the illegal ferrying of Africans from Libya to Europe, have announced that they are halting all operations in the Mediterranean Sea following a Libyan crackdown on their criminal activities.

>The “Save the Children” organization announced in a press release that its ship the Vos Hestia had been withdrawn from operations as the “Libyan Navy assume[d] control” of the sea off its coastline.

>In reality, the “charity” has refused to sign up to the Italian government’s charter which would put government officials on board every ship to make sure that they were not colluding with the smugglers in offering a ferry service to Europe.

>The blatantly criminal act of cooperating with the smugglers has gone on for years, and it is only after public attention was drawn to the goings on by ships such as the “Defend Europe” operation, that the authorities finally were pushed into acting.

>The “Save the Children” statement still tried to justify its criminal activities by quoting its operation director Rob MacGillivray as saying that they were “concerned that in this situation boats will either be turned back to Libya, or, migrants will die before they leave the newly extended Libyan SAR zone.”

>The “Sea Watch's” fake charity founder Michael Busch Heuer said on Facebook that it was “with a heavy heart” that they have had to suspend their operations because of the “changed security situation in the Western Mediterranean, after the Libyan Government announced an indefinite and unilateral extension of their territorial waters” and an “explicit threat against the private NGOs.”

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-s-search-and-rescue-vessel-dock-malta-libyan-navy-assume-control-international

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/something-strange-taking-place-mediterranean
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
thelocal.fr/20151020/france-deports-just-four-percent-of-asylum-seekers
lastampa.it/2016/12/08/italia/cronache/l-degli-arrivi-di-migranti-in-italia-sono-irregolari-secondo-la-commissione-europea-v40UviiN4Y0jxDkOI3elfK/pagina.html
econopoly.ilsole24ore.com/2016/07/02/pattugliare-incentiva-gli-affari-lo-dice-leconometria-applicata-al-traffico-di-migranti/?refresh_ce=1
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article151097419/Extrem-fordernd-unzuverlaessig-und-aufdringlich.html
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4442910/Less-3-migrants-reached-Italy-refugees.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_5yfu9FzD_o
newobserveronline.com/2017/08/pro-invader-ship-seized-in-italy-for.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
archive.is/qqbFN
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/10/italy-releases-alleged-evidence-pro-migrant-ngo-collaborating-people-smugglers/
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/primo-giorno-zero-migranti-cos-litalia-ferma-linvasione-1430778.html
archive.li/QJGn3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The billionaire Soros secretly met the Italian PM Gentiloni, speaking of NGO
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html

>Soros-Linked "Undesirable NGOs" Fund ISIS-linked Refugee Boats To EU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu

>Libya claims NGO boats in the Mediterranean are 'migrant taxis'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/something-strange-taking-place-mediterranean
>NGOs are smuggling immigrants into Europe on an industrial scale

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
>Video depicting human traficking on a map

For anyone who doesn't know: NGOs are engaging in illegal human trafficking. These ships sail to the North African coast, pick these migrants up and import them into Europe. They're not picking them up from their boats and returning them to where they came from. What is their justification for taking them to Europe? There is none other than the Kalergi plan for the EU. The objective is to replace the European population and nothing else. Not some human rights bullshit or things like that. If that were the case, they'd ship them right back to Libya or whatever North African country they came from, but they never do

>In France, 96% of rejected asylum seekers remain in the country
thelocal.fr/20151020/france-deports-just-four-percent-of-asylum-seekers

lastampa.it/2016/12/08/italia/cronache/l-degli-arrivi-di-migranti-in-italia-sono-irregolari-secondo-la-commissione-europea-v40UviiN4Y0jxDkOI3elfK/pagina.html
>UE claims that 80% of migrants are illegal

econopoly.ilsole24ore.com/2016/07/02/pattugliare-incentiva-gli-affari-lo-dice-leconometria-applicata-al-traffico-di-migranti/?refresh_ce=1
>Study showing NGOs boosting illegal migration

And the idea that they're "children" is bullshit. Most of them are males in their late-teens and early-20s. You can't get more manipulative than having a fraudulous organization named "Save The Children" that engages in illegal human trafficking of adult men (which can be seen in almost every "refugee" picture).

rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
>Most refugees are young males lacking qualifications - German migration service

bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
>The natural "sex ratio at birth" is 105 boys for every 100 girls, according to the World Health Organization - and official statistics show that in 2014, there were 108 boys for every 100 girls among Sweden's 16 and 17-year-olds.

>But the country now has 123 boys for every 100 girls in this age group, according to Valerie Hudson of Texas A&M University.

translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article151097419/Extrem-fordernd-unzuverlaessig-und-aufdringlich.html
>"90% of the interactions with refugees were not of the pleasant kind. Not like i imagined it."

>Around 70% are young males, between 20 and 25.

pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male/
>95% of Pakistani asylum seekers to the EU are male. 76% of them are between the ages of 18 and 34.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4442910/Less-3-migrants-reached-Italy-refugees.html
>Fewer than 3% of migrants who reached Italy after crossing the Mediterranean in 2016 were deemed "refugees", UN report shows

It's about goddamn time! Too bad they already taxi'd over a bunch of niggers that will stink up the place, drain the state while collecting welfare, rape countless women and boys and probably commit multiple terrorist attacks.

>“Libyan Navy assume[d] control”
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They cannot freely turn their transponders off and go into Libyan waters anymore without being noticed.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BTFO

Based Lybians
If the west hadnt put its aids ridden cock in here the blackening of europe never would of happened

Sigh, watch us from the heavens, Colonel

What about IsraAid?

Children huh?

owned

Children huhh?

Children huhhh?

> “Save the Children”
>Children

There are no fucking children why the fuck are they there?

Thanks identitarians.

this

This.

Also, Defend Europe doing God's work.

Children huhhhhh?

youtube.com/watch?v=_5yfu9FzD_o

One is too much. There are already millions

If they werent entering Lybian waters like they said they wouldnt even have a problem.
So why are they stopping their operations.

Really makes you think.

By the way, this is why there has been so much shilling against Lauren Southern especially on this board in the last few weeks.

She's the one who really brought attention to Gen ID a couple months ago, then went back there and helped them promote DefendEurope.

So stop falling for the propaganda against her, or the idea that Gen ID is "controlled opposition", or that doing anything is pointless.

It's a shame Sup Forums is more concerned about shilling e-celeb threads and blacked threads than legitimate good news.

way too little, way too late, but welcome all the same.
they'll be crossing by Spain next, it already started.

No more UN and USAID gibs for ferrying human tragfickers' cargo. GG no re NGOs

Save The Children is a literal Soros NGO funded by his Open Society Foundation which goes to Africa and gives free money to every one they can find and points them North, saying they have to go live in Europe. They're not "children", and they're not "refugees", they're invaders. It's been a notorious one for a while, so everyone should be glad that they're done.

Europe might just get saved after all if this keeps up.

Another NGO named “Jugend Rettet” was stopped recently too.

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/pro-invader-ship-seized-in-italy-for.html

My my, what fun I could have with a helicopter and my recreational grenades.

I'll violate their fucking NAPs

They literally did nothing, you reddit larpers. Do you actually, unironically believe the italian and lybian government implented new laws, just because one boat with larpers and broken engine was cruising around the ocean?

Hail Hydra

"If a head is cut off, two more shall take its place"

>a bunch of apes who are constantly in war/ genoziding one another
>who live in one of the richest continents in resources
>who can't manage to not be extremely poor
>who take fish instead of learning to catch em
>who are responsible for like 1/3 of the global overpopulation
>"yeah it's gonna totally be okay to bring em around"
I'm all in for helping sub-developed countries get their shit together (I shouldnt since they can peacefully live in nature, in smaller numbers, but whatever), but this shit is revolting.

Fuck yea. Fuck those cocksucking bastards ruining western civilization.

I really wish I had a midget sub and some sick ass torpedoes

UN is using the "Refugees" as an Army to demographically replace Europe.

EU is using the "Refugees" to justify the EU Army.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Zionists are using the "Refugees" to cause Jews to flee to Israel.

Globalists are using the "Refugees" as a way to create Crisis's.

You think it's somehow a coincidence that as soon as they got traction, there's been an increased amount of attention toward the problem, and more measures being taken. That's the whole point of activism, you force the government to respond to your demands, and you force the media to address the problem, and they've been successful. These operations have been going on for years, no surprise once people do something big to combat it, it starts getting addressed more.

archive.is/qqbFN
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/10/italy-releases-alleged-evidence-pro-migrant-ngo-collaborating-people-smugglers/

They've been doing this for years and years.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

>anyone who does anything in the real world is a "larper"
Hello shill.

>or that doing anything is pointless
anything that promotes nihilism comes from shills

>an increased amount of attention toward the problem
Maybe you lived under a rock until now.

this

First day without niggers arriving in Italy
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/primo-giorno-zero-migranti-cos-litalia-ferma-linvasione-1430778.html

NGO utterly and definitely BTFO

You can't deny there's been a lot more pressure in the last months.

Also Doctors Without Borders stopped their operations just before these two.

archive.li/QJGn3

They're falling one by one.

Next up: Pro Activa Open Arms, MOAS, Sea Eye, Lifeboat, Boat Refugee Foundation, SOS Mediterranee, probably more?

>You can't deny there's been a lot more pressure in the last months.
Nope. Italy switched Interior Minister few months ago, and the guy just started doing his work and getting a deal with Libya.
Nothing to do with the ship full of LARPers, it barely made the news here.

They were probably bribed to do so. I'm prefectly ok with paying them to stop the invasion though. Money well spent.

>They were probably bribed to do so.
Haftar openly asked EU to pay 20 billions in I don't remember how many years.

Jesuits here are behaving like a Soros subsidiary since the refugee crisis.

Why should I trust you?

A lot of the links I got for the "Defend Europe" thing were from Italian sites.

>Why should I trust you?
And did I ask you to? Google "Minniti" and read the news.

Also a lot of article claims they're getting a lot of traction in Italy.

archive.is/qqbFN
>>Fiercely anti-immigration and anti-Muslim, its aim is to stop mass migration to Europe. With headquarters in Austria and France, the group may be small in size, but its message is starting to resonate in Italy - a country where sympathy for migrants is wearing thin.

Why should I not believe the pressure on the government by anti-immigration activists, all the work they've done documenting NGOs, and all the help they've done giving it coverage in the media and going out there trying to stop them hasn't helped, or that his one guy Minniti is somehow responsible for the decision and wasn't pressured or influenced?

>but its message is starting to resonate in Italy
Ahahah starting to resonate now? Google Oriana Fallaci. Italians weren't waiting Generazione Identitaria to inform themselves about Africans and Muslim.

That better be for a whole decade. Greedy bastard.

>all the work they've done documenting NGOs
This is also false. Our Magistrati are investigating some of these ONGs and the group had nothing to do with it. Italian law enforcement had an undercover investigation going on since 2016.

>and going out there trying to stop them
They barely reached the Med. What exactly did they do?

>or that his one guy Minniti is somehow responsible for the decision and wasn't pressured or influenced?
He is one of Italy Ministers, he has to answer to the Italian people and do their interest. What makes you think a bunch of spoiled Austrian has any influence over him?

Hi boer.

How do you have this copypasta? Do you do the same thing that I do, copy and paste copypastas onto a google doc?
I have this exact same copypasta already saved on my google doc. That either means you got it from the same guy I did, or you ARE the same guy that I got it from.