youtube.com/watch?v=EJQRGt4mjzU
dailymotion.com/video/x1vz709
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here are some of his comments about the English

Any woke Norwegian should hate the English apperantly

and we wuz kangz too

Varg is a crusty brained fool.

Varg is anglo shill. He will push Christians to love them and then anglo will backstab everyone as usual.

He's a traditionalist Frenchman, of course he hates the English

>R*ssian
>talking shit about back stabbing
cor blimey

Varg is a degenerate manchild who leeches off the government while telling everyone how evil they are. Why would any one take him seriously?

He's trying too hard to assimilate into Frog society

Varg's a pagan retard

Dad, ya fink it might be 'bout time for ARYANDIED DAY?

130k people apperantly

He is some faggot that has bred with a french woman (less white than English), and is now larping as some kind of french nationalist against the English because English hate is common in France. He is pathetic.

He's also an immigrant who uses French welfare.

he stared too long across the channel

AND NOW THE ANGLO IS STARING BACK

most of vargs earlier subscriber base was built off his videos about survivalism and european religion, his "political commentary" is a big meme among alt right and alt lighters though. the big boom of his channel was probably t_d and Sup Forums newfag driven. shit exploded when people started making memes of him, you can see it fill the comment sections of his videos

pretty sure he reads pol or atleast has fans who send him threads about him on here because sometimes in varg threads you see people blowing him the fuck out then he makes a video "countering" these points a few days later by 'coincidence'

When you agree with a white nationalist pagan even though you are a Iranian Monarchist.

>Frenchman
He's ethnically Norwegian.

>we wuz aryanz n shiet

Varg just refuses to accept the fact that there is a dark phenotypical strain in the Celtic genepool. He keeps running smack into this fact in his historical readings, and then coming up with cockamamie theories to explain it.

Yeah he said he didn't even know what Sup Forums was, blatant bullshitting

He never said he hated the English. Besides, is he wrong about the (((British Empire)))? Sage.

It is not that I believe in some sort of Persian high culture being more advanced than any other it is just that your country is cancer and has been behind almost every major political disaster/revolution in my country of origin.
What these alt righters think about the jews is basically correct when said about the British.

t. Ahmed

He' s right this time

No one cares what you think cunt, fuck off back to Iran you're not even a kraut/

>iranian "monarchist"
>living in germany

can't make this shit up

You would probably agree with him more often than you think
youtube.com/watch?v=EJQRGt4mjzU

>Ahmed
That's always been the typical British response. You got anything new? Where did he say he hated the English? He stated in one of his comments that he considers the English kinsmen. You're full of crap.

>Britbong telling someone to fuck off back to where they came from
Your people have forced themselves on every continent on this earth.
Your country's meddling is the reason I am in Germany right now.

eternal anglo have been exposed

The British Empire was the greatest empire on Earth, you traitor

Ever heard of political exile britbong ?

You're not even German then? Fuck off back to where you came

so a coward as well, gotcha

everyone hates you guys and for good reason

It was your disgusting country that mass raped German women and children. Plus you were the first to go Communist in a big way.

>that awkward moment when it dawns on Varg that his wife is a bottle blonde and none of his children will be blonde when they grow up

LMAO

Ok that's all very well OP, but whats your opinion on this freak? We're not all freakshows like this guy.

Of course I am not German. My family has been here for less than 50 years and have no ethnic roots in Germany. How could I be German ?
I abide German law, have a German passport and speak German but that does not make me a full German, britbong.

Anglo scum must be removed

No, YOU are the reason that you are in Germany right now. Take some accountability for your own actions you pathetic imbecile.

>Native Americans
>150 gorillion
there were never that many Native Americans at any time ever.

>Didnt fight in a war/revolution that occured before you were born ? You are obviously a coward

cant make this shit up.

Good goy. Tell me, did the citizenry at home see a dime of that plunder, or was it going into Jewish and Norman coffers?

Funny thing about us in the nordics is that we hate british/anglo people, but yet we worship your culture and football clubs.

To be fair, The Eternal German is a subhuman and the enemy of the West. Russians did nothing wrong. Stalin did nothing wrong.

You're not British are you? Where are you from.
>Inb4 I wuz born here

Who doesn't and why would his opinion matter?

We're not Jews. We wuz Phoenicians.

See this Jewish comedian? Nope. Welsh people sometimes look like Jewish because of the Canaanite DNA.

The Phoenicians were always beating the shit out of the Jews and the Jews were always complaining about it. 'member?

>Not realising by now that every country on earth including most of England's younger generation has hatred for England

>Born in Germany
>"Take some accountability for your own actions"
Didnt know I took part in my own conception

It was the Germany who sponsored Lenin, so they reaped what they sow.

Success breeds jealousy.

Because they've been brainwashed by filthy marxists, the English left wingers that is. Others are just purely jealous.

Varg is such an attention seeking brainlet.

ANGLOS ARE THE BIGGEST JEW ENABLERS IN THE WORLD

>be varg
>hate anglos
>uses british/anglo technologies such as the web, computer, cars and etc
>his country was liberated by the eval freedom loving anglos
>loves hitler despite hitler loving islam oh wait he thinks islam is better than christianty
>speaks english
>thinks green eyed people aren't white
>thinks germanic savages were civilised compared to romans
>thinks the british empire was eval and the rest dindu nuffin

Varg is an example of divide and conquer

races between European nationalities don't exist
Germans that came to the US acted exactly like WASPs or Irish people there (would they be their unique subhuman race they wouldn't)
so you call whites subhuman and say it's ok when you kill or mistreat white people
you basically have no problem with white genocide then

Anglo men put Anglo men on surface of the Moon, the only men in history to have walked on another world.

Of course they're gonna be jealous.

Sooo a theocratic athortarian? How is that any different from what there is now.

This.

>Neil Armstrong was born on August 5, 1930 near Wapakoneta, Ohio, the son of Stephen Koenig Armstrong and Viola Louise Engel. He was of German, Irish, and Scottish ancestry
nice Anglo there

>claim you're an iranian monarchist living in political exile
>in reality you're just a larping faggot ar*b living a comfy life in germany

neck yourself

>tfw Silures genes

HOL UP

Scots are anglo

>A literal murderer with an autistic wife, who practices some fucked up pagan religion out of the back of his camper van inna woods
>Meant to give a shit about any of his opinions at all
>mfw

You know what the difference between a star and a sun is?

Earth orbits the Sun.

The difference between an earth and a planet is that men walk upon its surface.

It is the destiny of Anglo men, just as we sailed across the oceans we now rule and settled new continents, to sail across the vast and empty depths of outer space and turn planets into earth and stars into suns.

>races between European nationalities don't exist
found the jew

do you not?

There's no consistency with his thinking

>>Neil Armstrong was born on August 5, 1930 near Wapakoneta, Ohio, the son of Stephen Koenig Armstrong and Viola Louise Engel. He was of German, Irish, and Scottish ancestry
>nice Anglo there
kek whenever someone has very old Anglo-American roots that facts is almost never mentioned on wiki in their ethnicity.

>He lives in France
>Talks shit about our capital city being overrun
Take your quotas pagoyim

>British
I'm an Anglo-Saxon Englishmen of German and Danish stock. I'm not (((British))) and there is no such thing as "British". It's a term used to force a "one people" identity upon the ethnic stock of this Island. We are all culturally and somewhat racially different. If you're native to this Island, you're either English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish.

lol. Look at these dark roots. She's not white. He literally married autistic cunt with nigger genes

>created (((Israel)))
>created the (((usa)))
>created (((Saudi arabia)))
>gave the jews banking powers
>created Canada

Um no sweaty the British Empire is the reason the world has gone to shit

>muh evil empire

>Nigel Farage is French heritage
I guess that means everything he does for Britain doesnt count

fuck off fag

Varg shares some mental aspects with SJWs, and now that he has a cult-following he's becoming pretty bold in some of his unfounded statements.
Like the vid he did recently on IQ; he completely ignored the factor of IQ's predictable validity, saying that IQ doesn't measure anything but your ability to take in IQ test (same argument SJWs make.)

I'm increasingly suspecting that Varg is bordering psycopathy, esp. after reading how he gleefully described the murder he commited.

Who doesn't?

His kids and wife are French, plus the French are Germanic.

>french
>germanic

pick one

French are mixed now

Those of Norman and Frankish blood are Germanic, yes. Most of the French descend from the Gauls though, and the Gauls were not Germanic.

LOL. That's hilarious especially seeing how he has emphasized his wife is a real blonde.
Fucking hell.
His oldest son is already turning brown.

He has never glorified France.

>Varg is bordering psycopathy

He always sees himself as a victim too , he sees that it's a giant conspiracy as the reason why he was put in jail

I agree with Varg about something... Good lord this is not good.

only some french are germanic.
Majority of french do not look Germanic.

Uhm yes they are. :)

She probably dyed her hair

we have germanic DNA but majority of us do not look Germanic.

and you give me this image of a canadian woman ?

Sure thing Mehmet

Varg thinks that England is more cucked than Sweden. He is clearly jealous at the english

Hon ser ju fan ut som en jävla blatte.

If you sow the wind, don't blame the whirlwind

The woman you keep pushing as a french is canadian.

Germanic people look like swedes. Native french do not look much like swedes and never have.

someone who "looks French" does not look german.

She's ethnically French
Cringe

Yeah it's not like Jewish terrorism backed by the USA formed Israel or anything.

dailymotion.com/video/x1vz709

The Empire warriors documentary's show the position of the Empire and how natives used senseless violence.

i'm not hating on anglos or anything but look at tome Jones. interestingly he comes from the exact area described by Tacitus and he has swarthy skin and curly hair.