''Hell Fighters" was given to them by the Germans due to their toughness and that they never lost a man through capture...

''Hell Fighters" was given to them by the Germans due to their toughness and that they never lost a man through capture, lost a trench or a foot of ground to the enemy.''

How were they treated back in the U.S? I do wonder.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_Airforce_Service_Pilots
mentalfloss.com/article/57121/42-quotes-germans-about-american-troops-after-world-war-i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure thing
sage

you played too much Niggerfield

Hide an Sage faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_Airforce_Service_Pilots

Sounds like bullshit propaganda

Not well. Sage.

Rewrite history much?

Like this

"sage"

Yup. Like the black female Nazis they will have in CoD WWII.

It's hilarious how so called racist nazis treated blacks better than anyone ever did, yet blacks will never know this because jewish tricks.

Yeah cracka ass honky white boi. My niggas in those planes in WWII brought down the luftwaffe and those empowered sisters got your cracka ass to the moon.

It was WWI not II

So the Nazis were respectful of respectacle black people. Really activated my almond there.

>Never lost a man through capture
>Because the germans shot them instead

WWI not II

>Harlem hellfighters.
>WW2

McFucking kill yourself.

That's pretty true! Sure they were seen as ''lesser'' by Germans, but Africans in general were also seen as a physically strong and healthy race.

>''Hell Fighters" was given to them by the Germans due to their toughness and that they never lost a man through capture, lost a trench or a foot of ground to the enemy.''

most of the harlem hellfighters where not conscripted and voluntarly went into service.

>but Africans in general were also seen as a physically strong and healthy race.
No.

>So the Nazis were respectful of respectacle black people. Really activated my almond there.

>harlem hellfighters
>ww2
american education.

those were good soldiers, they dindu nuffin

Also I think the Germans/Nazis had a deeper analysis than ''Haha Blacks are inherently lazy and stupid''. Much like the rest of the world knows how Black neighbourhoods and political movements have been demonized and destroyed by the American government. It might sound as ''Ahah brainwashed goy'' you like, but it's still a fact. Also, isn't it known (((who))) also made money from the slave trade?

>''Hell Fighters" was given to them by the Germans due to their toughness
>hell fighters, because they where recruited in hell's kitchen...

sage this shit
the history rewriting never ends

you know... funny thing, 25 years ago my history teacher told us exactly the same bullshit, i corrected him thy where only called that because they where recruited in hell's kitchen, nothing more, i got a 0/10 far the lesson and could spend the remaining day at the principle's office, which was a feminist fat cow trying to re-educate on that matter... lol

>"Hell Fighters" was given to them by the Germans"
What actual evidence for this is there. I see this claim a lot, as if the the germans where constantly taking time to think up creative nicknames for minority groups they encountered. Somehow though the details of who and when this naked was given is a little vague, it seems far more likely that this title was self given, or invented after the war by black apologists. Is there NY evidence an actual German gave them this title, or that it was commonly used by them?

Good question! There seems to be a lot of research done on the subject though. African people weren't really ''normal'' in the European society in those days so I guess black people made a bigger impact on your mind as a white European. People in the countryside had rarely or never seen a black man until later on.

Meme soldiers.
>Hell Fighters" was given to them by the Germans due to their toughness
The Germans often allegedly nicknames to their enemies, more often than not it was bullshit, like "The Devil Dogs" for the Marines

>never lost a man through capture, lost a trench or a foot of ground to the enemy
Probably helped by the fact that Germany was in a full scale retreat at the time, there is also no evidence to suggest that they spent longer periods of time on the front than anyone else

>American "education"

>propaganda was propaganda

Really sizzles my mind bacon

oh ffs they were fucking tokens
they didn't do shit

Did you have a hard time at school? You can always share with us how you were ''indoctrinated'' although you still had a free mind. It's no secret that School teaches morale that will benefit you in the society you live in. I'm sorry they don't prepare you for a white ethnostate utopia.

mentalfloss.com/article/57121/42-quotes-germans-about-american-troops-after-world-war-i

I found a list of quotes by the German army and civilians concerning the American army and occupation force, yet none of it mentions hellfighters or even giving nicknames to enemy troops.

Also, the references to the Germans giving the nickname on Wikipedia all go back to the me author and his black apologetics "we wuz" book.

Don't you think the ''we wuz'' did their research finding german troops who encountered them and asked what they thought about them? Sure it might all just be BS. But sometimes the info you want is not always on the first 10 results of google.

They had certainly more motivation than the rest of US army, which is not an achievement, but they didn't fight fot more than few weeks, I doubt that the Germans noticed them to the point they had to praise them in any manner. Not to mention they wore the French uniform...

It is possible! Seems like a bit of investigation is needed to find the truth. Or if it's just a glorification.

Some enlisted in the French foreign legion in 1917, and the rest were deployed to counter attack the German Spring Offensives as well as to participate in the Meuse Argonne Offensive.

>Don't you think the ''we wuz'' did their research
No. It all seems to come back to "Black Soldiers of New York State, A Proud Legacy" in which the author claims the Germans gave them this nickname but doesn't cite any source for it, or even quote a German on it.
It's invented. The simplest reasoning behind this name is because they where from harlem's "hell's kitchen" and gave themselves the name. There's evidence of them giving themselves other names, and specific soldiers nicknames, but nothing about the Germans giving them one. This is just a case of lie being repeated so often that it becomes accepted fact.

Well! Then I guess it's debunked. Or heavily modified/romanticised to match a certain narrative.

OP bites the dust with his wicked SJW-propaganda once again!