A message to any and all WHITE Christians of Sup Forums

Your leaders have failed you. Your leaders don't care about your race or your culture or your heritage. As you are slaughtered in the streets by other races, your leaders will tell you to love thy neighbor. Your religion is a religion of weakness, it is a failed religion. Your religion is now, nothing but a tool to further subdue you.

So why not give another faith a chance, a faith that above all reveres strength. A faith that could be the weapon you need to fight fire with fire.

What do you choose?
To fight to preserve your race and your culture under a new faith, a new shepherd and a new lord, or act not unlike cattle waiting for slaughter?

Allahu Akhbar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I worship Khorne fag

>Allahu Akhbar.

Nice try muslim filth

Allah, Khorne... What's the difference, honestly? They both advocate the slaughter of the unbelievers and the glory of Holy War.

Epic meem broski
>my race and my culture will be gone in less than a 100 years but hey at least I BTFO those filthy Muslims on an anonymous image forum just like my Jewish overlords told me to, right?

I choose the third option: to defend the white race against all the shitskins.

How's that going for you so far, autismo?
Are you going to continue to meme on the internet or are you actually ready to abandon Christianity in favor of a religion that, not only doesn't condemn you for fighting to preserve your race, but also encourages it.

Besides no Libtard, no commie, no one would be able to touch you. You could go on a killing spree against non-whites and all anyone would do is keep spamming #NotAllX

>Your religion is a religion of weakness
That's why (((they))) had to force atheism and defamation to get rid of it?
>It is a failed religion
It created the pinnacle of human prosperity and discipline, and the most powerful military societies to ever exist.

You subhuman mudshits need to realize, you only exist because of white's ALTRUISM.
If the west wanted it we could nuke your subhuman Islamic countries into dust in matter of hours.
You Mudshits are no different than lowly parasites.

Nah I like Christianity

>>Your religion is a religion of weakness
The sects that have been warped by Jews are. I still don't get how people who reject Jesus Christ would be chosen people. Catholicism doesn't have a great leader right now, but it's certainly not a weak religion. Look at protestant ones, those are pathetic.

And this is why islam has teamed up with the cultural marxists

Deus vult faggit

I am not to familiar with the quran but if it considers Jesus as a prophet aren't you technically supposed to follow his teachings as well?

The problem I have with Islam is that it's intellectually sterile, but I'm starting to think it might be easier to change that about Islam than to fix Christianity which is a worthless garbage religion

I know of someone who became a devout Christian after reading the Quran. Maybe it's a good thing if people read what their enemies are reading.

What if I converted to Sikhism?

Look how strong Catholicism is world wide. They need a new pope, but it's not garbage. Besides the Quran lauds Jesus and, I think,as a powerful figure who could perform miracles.Looking into Islam just points you back to Christ.

>Your leaders have failed you
yours didn't?
>As you are slaughtered in the streets by other races
What is Iraq, Syria and other muslim countries that will be next.
>Your religion is a religion of weakness, it is a failed religion. Your religion is now, nothing but a tool to further subdue you
You know nothing about true Christianity to to say those things, also why does the quran mentions Jesus more times than mahomed?
>What do you choose?
I choose to ignore you and applaud everytime a bomb is droped on arab lands.
Posts like yours make me like the fucking jews.

>protestant
>pathetic
pick one

>WHITE christian
lmao i guess this doesn't apply to me since im a middle eastern christian

>You know nothing about true Christianity
>"it wasn't REAL Christianity! REAL Christianity ha never been tried!"

>To fight to preserve your race and your culture under a new faith
Muslims generally advocate for bringing huge amounts of non-white muslims to Europe in order to spread islam. Therefore I don't think islam is a fitting religion for white nationalists.

Race > Religion
You're a shitskin
You'll always be a shitskin
Dressing like a whites will not make you white
Adopting the Religion of whites will not make you white

See you assume that everyone on here is completely consumed by the internet. In reality there are functioning adults that believe that your religion, and most religion in general contributes to groupthink and the degradation of human progression.

In short, off yourself slime.

I'm thinking of protestant sects/churches that have female preachers, gay weddings, and go along with Jewish destruction of their faith. Anyway, OP is wrong, and Christianity is not weak. OP sounds like he's parroting Hitler with shitty bait.

Are you fucking retarded? You think Christianity is a white thing? Its about the faith and knowing who the real god is. There is no 'dressing like whites'' dumbass. Besides, Christianity took place in the middle east, and god roamed the earth with middle easterners along his side. Christianity has nothing to do with race, you can become christian too but instead you just worship a parody of god.

can I get an answer? I thought muslims were supposed to accept the teachings of jesus

Did you come up with this post yourself or are you paraphrasing your favorite "Right Wing" Jewish e-celeb?

The Ummah is rising stronger
youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY

He’s just an LARPer.

>anti-semite too

it's like you are all the same or something.

remember to throw yourself off the nearest bridge, your genes aren't worth passing down

>You think Christianity is a white thing?
All the more reason to abandon it then
The future of White Countries has no place for the Mundane hippie garbage that you find in the bible
>we are all equal in god's eyes
>If you kill your enemies, they win
If White countries MUST have a religion, then it should be one that preaches strength

Dressing like a Christian is dressing modestly without being superficial. Sisters of the Church wear old beaten up clothes and shoes under their white robes (Catholic church). That has nothing to do with race. Besides if a middle easterner is indo-iranian, they are caucasian. Not everyone in the middle east looks like shitskin Achmed the terrorist.

> subdue you

Fuck mate, come on, your whole religion is about being indoctrinated and killed off if you leave. At least I can go to church one Sunday, then not the next and not worry about the Imam turning up at my door asking where the fuck I've gone.

Kill yourself sand nigger.

Islam is a fake religion with a false pedophile prophet. Your religion was literally created by the Catholic Church to fight Christianity, the one and only true religion of His Holiness, our Lord and Savior.

My religion grants me free will unlike your subservient slave cult. Your "religion" isn't even a real religion. Your Quran was written by the Catholic Church. You follow the false words of man and nothing more.

You are a slave in mind and body.

>Y-you're an anti-semite

>you must have a religion that preaches strength
yeah it does though, but by strength you mean unnecessary violence and rape, right? One day you will find the true god though, my parents used to be muslim too. But ever since god showed itself to my mother she knew who the real god was. This ''allah'' bullshit is nonsense allah was nothing but a statue in a pagan society back in the day.

>Islam will defend us from the shitskins

How fucking stupid can you be to think adopting another races culture and religion exactly won't just help you fucking assimilate and destroy yourself faster

>If you kill your enemies, they win
Christianity isn't pacifism. That is why pacifist Churches like the Quakers and Shakers began. The Shakers literally died off due to not procreating and not gaining support from other Christians. Christians have been going to war for many centuries. Christians owned slaves. Notice how southerners defend their way of life against the liberal machine? The people who are watering down Christianity are the Jews.

i mean, i'm iranian but i think everyone can become christian if they just seek god hard enough no matter the race. The rate of muslim to christian is WAY higher than christian to muslim because sooner or later, they will know the real god.

>or act not unlike cattle waiting for slaughter?

Implying that you will not be the ones getting slaughtered in the end.
Enjoy your small victory as long as it lasts. Collpase will come soon and then there is nothing standing between our two sides.

Fuck of faggot.
Shit > Muslim filth

>pacifism
Not commanded in the Bible bro.

>unnecessary violence and rape
Against your enemies, Christcuck
Pacifism won't save the white race
Do you think we conquered and colonized the world by asking nicely?

Already converted to Islam. It's clearly superior to anything else.

Joining Islam as an outsider, regardless of race, is like joining BLM as a non-black. They will keep you around for being a useful idiot but likely turn on you. Looking more European/Western than middle eastern probably doesn't help against the erratic ones who just want to kill westerners.
The bible is full of violence, it's not a pacifist religion. Not killing your neighbor doesn't mean letting people trample on you. America was founded by Christians and are the majority religion in America. Guess who owns the most guns?

>Pacifism won't save the white race
I'm not even white so this is not a personal problem for me
>Against your enemies, Christcuck
i do not care, i won't resort to violence or rape or such things, you think god likes what is happening today in iraq and syria? ISIS, hezbollah, doesn't matter what the army is, at the end of the day they're all god's children killing each other because they've been manipulated by the devil, and i refuse to take part in such things. Call me a ''cuck'' all you want, i just want to live my life as clean as possible.

Come and try to do it by force, you cowardly pedophilic pig fucker.

>Khorn
>Not Gork or Mork
Somfing tells me yer lookin fer a krumpin

False prophet loving goat shit sucking faggot. Nice try Ahmed

>posts one example that requires 2 posts and several paragraphs of mental gymnastics to "debunk"
You think the average Christian has a degree in Linguistics?
he Average Christian would probably see that an think that, if a pack of niggers break into your house and try to rape your daughter, you're supposed to pull your pants down, bend over and pray they're going to be gentle.
Never has their existed a religion as beta as Christianity.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

-Albert Pike
Islam will be destroyed just like all the others religions once the cabal are finished with you, whites must find a new ideology to follow.

Oh look the stupid sand nigger never replied to me because I shit all over your sand nigger face with facts.

>Do you think we conquered and colonized the world by asking nicely?

Wow I must have missed that history lesson where sand niggers conquered and colonized the world. How could I possibly forget all those colonies sand niggers had back in the 20th and 19th centuries?

This is some good sand nigger larping OP. We wuz coloniez in europe n shietz.

Don't you have some nigger's feet to go kiss?

nice try sand-nigger, nice try

>dude Italians and Greeks are brown because of their Nordic Ancestry

Nice argument
10/10

Better than your autism