Sup Forums Approved Groups

>Identity Evropa
>Traditionalist Workers Party
>Vanguard America
>League of the South

All the others are either irrelevant or LARPers/FBI agents

>Vanguard America

The dodgefag was a member of these larpers... fuck em.

>naming every single Jew run CIA group while then saying everyone else are actually Larping FEDS

wew

i mean seriously. pick one of the groups you named and let find the Jew/Zionist/FED..ok? go ahead.

They said they had no idea who he was and never met or seen him before at any previous rallies and that he just showed up on the day in uniform

leenq fagit.

Spencer isn't in any of these groups
Fuck off fag

At this point, my motto is to avoid Richard Spencer like the plague. I had bad feeling about him from the start, and now literally everything he's done has harmed us, and Charlottesville set back the alt-right significantly, regardless of anyone's excuses. I actually buy the conspiracy theory stance that he's a fed now. These people don't understand how you actually push the overton window, and it's cost everyone who cares dearly.

who said he was? why dont you pick one of the groups you mentioned and lets play find the Jew/Zionist/FED. well? go ahead.

dont you want to play? :)

Fuck off D&C faggot.

notice how OP shuts up when you begin dissecting the groups he's advertising! OP is a fucking FED and the AltRight is a honeypot!

SAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

League of the South or TWP seems best

Also don't forget Anticom

if OP doesnt wanna play...ill play by myself! :3

>Identity Evropa
Run by Damigo. He's a Zionist and cucks for Israel along with his entire family. They scam shekels from anons promising to stop the migrant crisis but havent stopped a single one because its actually illegal under International law but they wont tell you that! just donate goys!

>Traditionalist Workers Party

run by a fat Jew who follows the cult of Duginism and worships chaos because he's an edgy /x/tard larping as a christian

SAAAAAAAAAAGE

Yes goyim! Don't think of anything dangerous like organizing or starting a political movement, all of them are FBI!
Just stay in your moms house and post the funny frog meymeys, this will save the white race!

>Vanguard America
see
federal honeypot

NatSoc.

>League of the South

promotes going to war with the U.S. Government. totally not a honeypot

why do we need groups? why cant we just decide to go protest white genocide on this day and at this time and then go home? maybe return the next day. why do you jews like to group everyone together? easier to control or?

SAAAAAAAAGE

>amerimutt calling anyone a kike
you're a lost cause, just get replaced by mestizos and niggers

>im too cool to associate with poor people so i only approve of pseudo-intellectual far right groups with logos that look like something out of a star wars movie

how is that an explanation for why we need to be grouped together?

you cant explain why we need to be grouped, can you? is it because youre a filthy FED trying to trap anons in one of your honeypots?

bump so everyone can see!

By your logic Hitler himself is a honeypot, you guys are pathetic. You're the reason why the left is winning, because you keep dividing all nationalist groups. I fucking wish moot came back and banned every single redditor on here.

So making the left show it's true hateful colors somehow ruined us? If anything more people will turn to nationalism after this event.

Hitler wasnt a Jew.
Hitler wasnt financed by Zionists.
Hitler didnt say "trannies are based!"

as soon as I stop responding to your government honeypot thread it dies. youre nothing and no one.

I'm opposing the fucking counter-signaling that you and others are doing here
These kind of things do show unity and real strengh, cause anyone can bitch on the internet and post funny meymeys, risking your reputation and health for a cause is something else.
And what those FBI insiders can do if you don't plan no attack on anyone just political and social action? Write a bunch fo shitty reports no one will read?

Where there non-antifa trannies at the Unite the Right event? This is why I can't take you redditors seriously.