He's been denied bail

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHANABHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqpJvey-7-s
twitter.com/LucidHurricaneX/status/896857214136311808
youtu.be/rDbZ-8p_738
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol what would his bail be 10 million dollars?

people would hunt him down and kill him.

just wait until he is aquitted

Yea, no shit. He's a flight risk evident by the fact that he fled the scene of the incident

I hope his tiny little mouth gets fucked in prison

>he fled the scene of the incident
well did you see the anger crowd of people

>muh dik

>evident by the fact that he fled the scene of the incident

to be fair, it's only evidence that he didn't want to get lynched by the crazed mob

nice source OP

Fair enough, but the point is that in the eyes of the court he fled the scene of a crime, on top of that they probably don't want this guy free on bail for fear he'll be hunted down and harmed/killed

That guy that hopped on at the end and got sandwiched made a strategic error. Perhaps he didn't realize the car had a gear for reverse. This all makes me so sad.

Go fuck a camel shitskin. Allah is a faggot and cuck.

Of course he's been denied bail. They can't keep the body they swapped in to take the fall out in public where he might get a chance to actually talk to reporters, or tell his side of the story after all.

Nothing to see, goyim.

ONE THING
I DON'T KNOW WHY

Who expected anything different, he'll be fine. There is video evidence they attacked his car, a good lawyer will get him out of trouble.

it wont, he will call for solitary confinement and a big case like this will be pushed to the front so he wont be in there long. his trial will be at the beginning of next year and he will be acquitted due to the overwhelming proof that he wasnt speeding or trying to hit by-standards until he was attacked. his fleeing charges will also be dropped due to the attacks. this guy only has to claim his life was in jeopardy and he will get off thanks to all the attention whore liberals posting his defense video's on youtube.

Has he been charged for hate crimes and domestic terrorism yet?

because the person who did it is not even in custody

also did you notice how buried the helicopter crash has been by the media?

Where is the clip before it?

O wait, it doesn't fit the narrative so it must be fake.

I'd gladly post it but on a bus towards home.

Not a surprise. Anyone who thinks so is as dumb as he is.

Which movie is this?

some assholes climbed on his car? that explains the panic

This is gonna be better than ZimZam.

Have you died of aids yet?

That's not proof he was speeding away from an attack just that he was attacked after hitting those people

youtube.com/watch?v=BqpJvey-7-s

>drive into a crowd of people with intent to kill
>surprised that said crowd doesnt respond in hugs and kisses

No surprise tankies are stupid

what is it with lefties and their rape culture

how do you prove the intent?

yfw his trial is sept 23

Christ Almighty that is pure pottery. Thanks, man.

the judge is also afraid of the backlash from the e-mob

it's insane how politicized this incident has become

>Brake lights before entering crowd
"Hmmm better slow down so I don't "kill them too hard"

Usually when you drive into a crowd of people with a car, like that ISIS fucker in Nice, thats intent.

I wish he woulda been black then he would have been considered heroic, and movies would have been made, cRap songs would have been babbled buy other niggers, action figures and so on. If he really wanted to kill commies why not get into explosives since the fake news or semi-fake news would have automatically blamed ignorant mooooooslism despite scientific evidence they weren't even involved. At least it was some fat heart attack sized bitch who died so it's no real loss.

>realise theres a car hidden by the crowd and shows up right in front of you
>break

Shocker

Imagine the BLM riots if he walks or gets involuntary manslaughter!

This case will be going straight up the ladder. All the way to a grand jury and supreme court. They want to make a political statement out of it, because they know he'll get off on the charges.

Video shows him trying to flee as a baseball bat smashed his front windshield. But they want to not only smear the right, but Trump and Gorsuch as well. This will be a political message by the left, and then a massive shitshow as he's acquitted of all charges in the name of self defense.

And the kicker? It'll be tried in 2020 in the Supreme Court, just so they can drag Trump through the mud for this incident before re-election.

He's a fat autistic piece of shit and a jail cell is too good for him.

Usually hitting people illegally in the middle of a roadway is an accident.

Hell, he could use the "little old lady" defense and say he stepped on the gas accidentally before crashing through a farmer's market and have his charges dropped down to nothing more than failure to control.

The bat-wielding mob of "peacefully protesting niggers" eliminates absolutely any possibility of charges for fleeing the scene.

what if your car is surrounded by an angry mob with weapons and they start hitting your car with the probable intent to drag you out and kill you?

Can't charge the Charger

Not when you're being attacked. It's like saying the 9/11 jumpers were clearly suicidal because they jumped from the building and they weren't doing it to get away from the heat, flames and smoke. People do strange things when they panic.

>3seconds after the hit, people start smashing his car, car isnt even in full standstill yet
it might be just be my cuck blood, but wouldnt you assume its an accident first?

>in the eyes of the court he fled the scene of a crime
Not even US courts are stupid enough to demand someone stay at an accident and die to a mob.

Why are Nissan Altimas almost always nigger cars?

twitter.com/LucidHurricaneX/status/896857214136311808 he is innocent

Prophet Mohamed was a pedo. Fuck off muzzie.

>with the probable intent to drag you out and kill you?

Lol good luck proving that you fucking moron. Hitting a car does not logically lead to dragging someone out of it and killing them.

Hope he gets a dose of the BBC in prison

Press S to spit on his grave

a fair trial by a jury of his peers is what's right for him

stop jumping to conclusions

I dont know. Why dont you tell me?

No such thing as rape culture, little slut

This.
Jesus Christ. The way people on this board are bending over backwards to justify ramming a car into a crowd of people.
And now the discussion is about break lights and shit, which for some reason was not important when this board thought a leftiecuck was behind the wheel.

>but the point is that in the eyes of the court he fled the scene of a crime

Do you even law, bro?

Invest in Chrysler now. Charger sales going to the moon!

youtu.be/rDbZ-8p_738

>like that ISIS fucker in Nice
>like
And how is it like that, in your mind?

cool pedo flag

>Lol good luck proving that you fucking moron
I don't think you have to prove their intent, just that you felt in fear of you're life

>Hitting a car does not logically lead to dragging someone out of it and killing them.

Reginald Denny. Steve Utash. Niggers aren't very good at this "not being niggers" thing.

>pretending to be a liberal on the internet
>pretending to be a nigger on the internet

For what purpose?

is that really the reason?

Justice Department is about to drop Terrorism charges on this head.

He's BEYOND fucked.

Also when the feds get involved with a terrorism wrap they start investigating who/what influenced said Terrorist.

The Alt-Right is so fucked, and if he actually was a Sup Forums tard I can see this forum getting shut down.

I think it does

Do you think theyre just going to beat the car while he sits inside and when they break the window theyre going to avoid harming him?

Retard

Attacked by violent anti white leftists, no choice but to defend himself and get the fuck out of dodge (pun not intended.) I doubt he meant to kill the protesters. He could have killed many more of them with his car or he could have brought some sort of gun and stood at a distance, then used his car to flee.

The media and the state might kill him before he goes to trial just so he can never give a self defense argument. Don't misunderstand me. I think the court will at least give him Murder 2, maybe several counts of lesser charges too. You probably already know how much damage a self defense argument is going to do to the narrative of "White Man = Bad, everyone else = Good."

Hint, a lot of normal white men are going to realize that fair play is not something they can safely engage in. Those same white men have been practicing with guns for food and fun since they were little. I believe there is about to be a major crisis of confidence in the Jewish controlled government which either leads to martial law or Jewish surrender.

You've probably already forgot so I'll say it again. Normal Whites who are not Nazi's are going to realize that self defense is illegal for them and they are going to get horrific. Your side will be saying things like "Man, remember when we thought letting them have a platform to voice their opinions was the end of the world? What the fuck were we thinking?"

I really want to punch that tiny cuck nose.

Is him being denied bail actually news to you? Anyone could have predicted that. Did you actually think we'd care?

He's always using his glasses, but not while driving?

dude, have you even seen the pics/video? There was absolutely no way to realize there was a car behind that crowd. The mob was that thick. He hit his breaks before he hit the crowd, he didn't know about the cars.

>The Alt-Right is so fucked

they came to a peaceful demonstration with baseball bats

it's the Chinese buyout

No, hes a flight risk because he lives on the other side of the country and could easily disappear before trial. He voluntarily surrendered to police after he made it to a safe location when threatened by a violent Communist mob that very openly talks about murdering white people.

We've already provided for his legal defense. He'll be acquitted or get a hung jury. No conviction is possible here.

Fox News is interviewing people calling it a terrorist attack. This is very exciting. We know this will end in a non-guilty verdict and chimpouts possibly the likes of which we haven't seen in years.

Its trading bots finding Dodge/Challenger trending and in the news and thinking the insane interest means its a good buy because it's either going to fall and recover or go up for a little while on the news

All news is good news to trading bots

They dont care why something happens, just that it did happen

Reading through all of this - there's actually a real good chance he'll get acquitted isn't there? Like someone said in this thread, can't he just say he accidentally pressed on the gas, maybe even because he was in a panic, and he gets off basically scot free?

The clown pretty much sums it up

The absolute meltdown this place will experience when he admits it all, is going to be epic.

He needs a good Jewish lawyer.

Awesome, antifa BTFO

He had his whole life ahead of him, what a retard.

>get the fuck out with Dodge
ftfy

otherwise, good post user.

His car wasn't "surrounded" by anyone until he drove into a crowd. Why are nazi retards so willfully ignorant of this fact?

>there's actually a real good chance he'll get acquitted

Depends on what kind of gifs and jpgs he downloaded from Sup Forums to his meme folder.

There was a fairly recent case, in another state (I think) that resulted in acquittal. The stage is being set for chimpouts. A great end to the summer season.

Retard, when the charge is murder, bail is almost always denied. You fucking idiot.

clearly and irrefutably the person on the left. Do you have trouble identifying your family members?

Didn't he post here yesterday?

Self defense only works when you subdue the person threatening you. You don't just get a license to kill anybody because you're a pussy. It's useless arguing law with paranoid delusional idiots like yourselves. He's better off in prison, he has a slightly higher chance of survival.

yeah, definitely, all he has to do is say "I didn't do that" and keep saying it, eventually it'll be ruled a mistrial, e-z-p-z scot free!

this, they already did it with that /k/ fag

shows just how anti-White the system is getting

Excuse me, but could any sane person not realize that flooding EVERY & ONLY White countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites and telling everyone to “assimilate” to create a blended humanity IS white GENOCIDE?
Africa will still be full of Africans
Asia will still be full of Asians
Only White children will suffer from this insanity.
iT’s wHitE geNOcide
Except they don’t call it GENOCIDE when it’s done to White children.
They call it “diversity”
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

pretty much. Anti-fa was attacking cars, probably attack his car before he hit them since there were several mobs. He's autistic, so mental issues too. "I got scared, feared for my life, they were attacking everyone."

if he adds in that the anti-fa guys started the violence as soon as people appeared for the rally, that the cops were driving the alt-right through and into the antifa crowds so they could easily attack them...yeah, he's probably good to go. Suffering violence from the start, suffering attacks in his car, getting mob as he has an accident trying to escape another mob. I'll be surprised if he doesn't go free, but I also won't be surprised if they try to jail him on something really minor out of spite.

if he gets convicted whites will realize there's no justice and join the alt-right. if he goes free, anti-fa and blm will chimp out and drive more whites to the alt-right.

It depends on what hes said to police before his legal council arrived. We know he spoke with police, and that he voluntarily turned himself in. We don't know the specifics of what he said that could be turned against him by the prosecution.

Going by the video of what happened however the prosecution couldn't possibly get a conviction. They can't prove it was premeditated, malicious, or even intentional. He was simply slowly creeping down the road, along with two other vehicles, and a mob attacked him because it just so happened he was the only car on the road with a white guy in it. Theres too much reasonable doubt involved to convict with an honest jury. Unless he made an admission of guilt it'd be impossible to nail him for anything, even with the whale dying.

Threads that start with "HAHAHAHAHA" need to be shot and pruned immediately. Mods, please add them to the list-- they're worse than "redpill me on X" or "defend this" threads

because reports are from before the video his car was being attacked by a different mob.

you can see him "speeding" from around a corner and down the straightway into the crowd where the accident happened. Like he was trying to get away from something.

Let's hope he got a folder of these. Then defence can show them to jury to prove it was self defence.

That'll need for his defense to argue and a jury to decide but if your life is in danger, an armed mob beating your car, there is no such thing as reasonable use of force.