OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/trump-responds-merck-ceo-resignation
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/896944133545238529
archive.is/wazmi
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Concerned-Citizens-Turn-Out-to-Be-Political-Theater-369230811.html
npr.org/2016/06/09/481433870/sourcing-the-crowd-california-company-stages-phony-protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still waiting for a shill to answer this...

Other than go on a cuck apology tour of the Middle East and destroy the economy even more with his Stimulus Package, what did Obama "accomplish" in his first 7 months in office? Meanwhile...

NEW

>Foxconn announces that a SECOND plant is coming - Michigan
>Miami has removed its "sanctuary" status
>Reports that more than 1/3 of the territory ISIS has lost over the past 2.5 years occurred during Trump's time in office
>More than 1.1 million fewer Americans on food stamps under Trump
>11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump - downsizing government
>Shortage of illegal labour caused construction worker wages to increase by 30% in Texas
>Deportation orders up 31% nationwide under Trump
>US job openings have hit an ALL TIME high
>US-backed forces have taken back more than 50% of Raqqa - ISIS BTFO yet again
>In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13 years
>Has convinced China to stay neutral if North Korea attacks the USA
>NCHS is reporting that whites once again make up a majority of births in the US - reversing a decade long decline

I don't understand how people compare BLM and white supremacist groups. There is a fundamental difference between these groups. BLM wants equality, white supremacists want superiority. BLM has nothing to do with black supremacy, how could it when they include all races of people into their group, including white people. Groups like the KKK, which only include white people, only have one agenda and that is to keep other races down while making themselves superior. These two groups are not the same at all.

TRS is the biggest threat to white nationalism. Why would you shoot yourselves in the foot when trying to prop up white nationalism by equating it with an enemy of the past ingrained in our culture as "evil" and needlessly making it more taboo. Control your power level.

Post a single fucking TRS with white children or a white girlfriend. so much for saving the white race eh? ?

and no top-tier defense attorneys to rush to his aid pro bono like Zimmerman
Berkeley educated mayor of Charlottesville, Democrat governor and AG
all national Republicans condemning the rally and him
Trump and Sessions bringing in the feds and possible terrorism charges
the kid probably listened to some of the potbellied nazis on stormfront about the US being on the verge of war and the need to start fighting in the streets
well we're not on the verge of a civil war, the standard of living is high and every normal white family isn't going to stick their necks out for a larper talking about le race war

AWOO

Before I post my copypasta, I just want to say I was proven right about my doubts about this rally, and anyone who tired to shill it to me should kill themselves now or disavow.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Why do you keep using 'all sides' in your edits? He said 'many sides'.

> What would he have been booked for?
Refusing to obey a lawful order by an officer. He was face in the pavement on cuffs. Why did they let Spencer go?

So the tiki torch cunts are the same as ones in the ukraine eh?

Soro's useful leftist idiots vs Soro's useless right wing fools eh?

>the MSM and left are revving up anti-Ukrainian sentiment all of a sudden
Whelp, either Trump is about to tell Putin to leave ukie clay or be met with hellfire or Russiastan is about to start another offensive

Aye, instead of making a pro-Trump or pro America march, they made a charge right in the 50 years old mine field.
I wouldn't knew about it if they didn't come here crying.

>Resign because you're a whiny nigger being a bitch about peopleexercising their 1A rights(albeit stupidly)
>WELL FUCK YOU TOO CROOKED NIGGER!
I love our Prez.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/trump-responds-merck-ceo-resignation

keith has entered a 4d chess room against anyone's better judgement
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/896944133545238529

>reving up Anti-Ukrainian sentiment
OH NO, THAT SUCKS

i'l give 5000 internet dollaronis to a person who can find a single spencer type with a white girlfriend.
bonus points: children.

Describe the feeling of being red pilled /ptg/

>137412884
no (you) from me

>we're not on the verge of a civil war
Fuck off shill

>Has convinced China to stay neutral if North Korea attacks the USA
I'm pretty sure that was always their stance, Trump wants them to directly deal with NK

i guess it's more about their actions rather than their goals, it doesn't really matter if you're fighting for a good cause in your mind but with violent action and rhetoric especially when it's unnecessary.

YES
archive.is/wazmi
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Concerned-Citizens-Turn-Out-to-Be-Political-Theater-369230811.html
npr.org/2016/06/09/481433870/sourcing-the-crowd-california-company-stages-phony-protests

That's from the official statement of the White House to the press pool

Pretty much

Kill yourself Russiboo scum

BAN ASSAULT TIKIS

We are really not; The 1970s had violence similar to right now. We may be closer than before but things still have a ways to go plus Trump is president so many right wingers who would otherwise be ready to revolt are giving Trump a chance.

>this shit is happening in my town
What should I do

clear

the New York Times came out with a story today saying that Ukraine has been building rocket engines for North Korea

What's the going rate for dollaronis to (You)s?

Tinder girls keep matching me just to tell me they hate me for supporting Trump so you're not wrong

Virginian here, outside of the NoVA safespace it's Dixie. Voting all Republican. Go fuck yourself.

Ukraine has not a single poster who has said anything of value on here, and they colluded with Hillary Clinton; Why wouldn't I want to see Poland annex most of it?

Except they were there protesting the globalist kikes taking down a statue of Robert E Lee in his homeland

be glad you're not a retard like them

who else here /masturbatestocartoons/

Fur fag ooooout

>Go fuck yourself
Why? Don't tell me you went to that LARPfest a two days ago user, most of those fags didn't care about Lee.

what you must feel is right

fug. forgot my smug

A reminder that Pence doesn't care if you whiteys get your ass beat by Commies or Black Supremacists, but he'll stand in your way and call you KKK Nazis if you try to do anything about it.

BASED PENCE AMIRITE FELLOW MAGAPEDES?

Will Tucker be back for later or do I get to leave home early.

Ah. My bad, thanks for the clarification.

>dead antifa cunt
puts a smile on my face

A-woo?

Not anti-Americanism; anti-leftism, anti-feminism, anti-nigger worshipping pop culture, anti-replacement of whites via mass immigration: sadly, for quite some time the US has been the power at the forefront of all these things. When you see it first hand, of course you oppose it being forcedully spread to some patriarchal, ethnically homogenous country on the other side of the world.

The nu/pol/ redditors you're praising didn't come to this board and make it pro-Trump; they came after that "old crowd" which built this board up from the ground and made it the most impactful meme factory on planet Earth we're already pro-Trump. And that happened not because he was selling flag-waving America first plastic patriotism that the GOP rolls out every election, but because he was selling the first chance at a true departure from the left in
nearly 80 years.

As requested

That is what they said they would do, and if they passed themselves off as lost causer it would have looked better than
>larping as the Klan with torches (tiki or not normies don't like that)
>holding Nazi flags for no reason
>heil Victory! heil Spencer!

How was any of that about Lee in the end?

She's gonna haunt your dreams, nazis :)

Merck CEO Frazier resigns:

"I am resigning from the President's American Manufacturing Council.
Our country's strength stems from its diversity and the contributions made by men and women of different faiths, races, sexual orientations and political beliefs.
America's leaders must honor our fundamental values by clearly rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group supremacy, which run counter to the American ideal that all people are created equal.
As CEO of Merck and as a matter of personal conscience, I feel a responsibility to take a stand against intolerance and extremism."

~AWOOOOOOOO!~

Did WHanon post something recently? I need positive happenings

>kkk
>not inclusive
um no, sweetie. tick tock.

Bye, faggot

Trump responds

Well, he said on his Twitter feed he'll be back today.

Dude got called the fuck out on twitter

One thing that made that day hilarious

Hey, you can't call ME furfag and then post a wolfgirl

Sorry man

>tfw low on salt

the standard of living is high and the government is very strong
no one is going to ruin their lives unless things get really bad
the larpers even acknowledge this and that's why they keep hoping things get really bad and exaggerate how bad things are
shitholes like Ukraine, Syria etc. were easy to light fires because everyone is poor and miserable and a violent change in the status quo become preferable to the misery

>nazis :)
no

>haunt
not the word I would use

Inb4 the bong

>>In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13 years
That's good n all, but will that money be used to improve wages or is it just lining some CEO's pockets?

thanks, user!

you already know the answer user

Im confuse....

rekt

Give it back!
Low energy

Based alaskapede is going to go blind! Remember to give him your support over his patreon, one donation is one triggered snowflake

The ukies have been militarizing hard core.
If anythings likely, the hohols are going to try another assault on the seperatists and since Minsk is dead in the water, Ukraine may heat up again, but DPR and LNR may have a tougher time since a lot of their good commanders (Givi the Georgian mall cop turned armored corps officer and Arsney Pavlov the car washing dwarf turned rambo) assassinated when the war went cold.

It could go either way Tbh

2BeeFaire BLM expressly want "special rights" which is to say they want to be able to commit crimes and not be held accountable for them
This either means that blacks are above the laws of White Man or they are animals incapable of understanding consequences
(Take your pick )

I really wish they'd go back to Sup Forums. I have to "drain the swamp" here at a regular basis because they don't belong here and instead should be at their containment board.

Can I get the rundown on this?

>The russiboo is trying to pretend we aren't close to civil war, color me surprised
If you live near the arch, leave, if you live somewhere else. Make sure your gun is clean and ready
Yes, and the Jew York times is full of shit. I read the entire article, they don't have one single source. Everything they purport is "seems to be" and "likely", it's a crock of shit.
Meanwhile Russiastan has jumped their trade with NK 300% since Trump got elected, the rockets are of Russian design, the ibcm payload distribution is of Russian design, and even the factory they lie about having sold to NK (who they say sold it to them in the black market, making them in no way have to provide actual roof or a source) is a soviet built factory. It's a hit piece, and the rest of the MSMS is taking to it like moths to a flame.
>They collided with Hillary
No the fuck they didn't you pinko shitstain, their now defunct government and president who we're all pro-russian scum worked with her
Kill yourself

Answer plz

No worries, I've got some spare hats.

It is real!

Nice Mr President

You already have a new one

CEO of Merck is a nigger and resigned from Trump's Presidential Manufacturing Council over Charlottesville.

oh no, I'm shaking in muh boots

>Reports that more than 1/3 of the territory ISIS has lost over the past 2.5 years occurred during Trump's time in office
Actually this is due to the hard work of the SAA Tiger Forces, Republican Guard and the Russian Air Force. Otherwise everything else is spot on.

Not always, China really doesn't want their buffer state to disappear.

L.O.L. I like that, even if I don't approve of some of what he tweeted this weekend.

Yeah okay cool

Impeachment imminent lmao
even sessions turned against you faggots

Let's be honest, out of 6,000 people peacefully assembled at a legal, permitted rally at a public park, there were like 8 people with swastikas. 0 would have been better, but the few people whining in this thread are literally the only people I've seen in the entire right-leaning internet not blaming the violent, attacking leftists.

You have a sense of fear that comes from imbuing CNN and John McCain with far more power than they actually have anymore.

While you guys are convulsing, Trump
is tweeting about trade deals and drug prices.

You see user, Ukraine is on its way to becoming Belarus 2.0 since the Maidenhead politicians have done fuckall since chimping out in 2014 and are more than likely to be voted out in favor of someone Russian friendly, so the maiden governance are whoring themselves out to keep afloat

>official
this is what irks me- as usual, Trump states it perfectly, and then some beancounter (((wordsmith))) jumps in and (((improves))) it. faggots.

That's alot of hats

>BLM has nothing to do with black supremacy,
Lefties actually think this

I'm just sitting here, be like

>outside of NoVA

and Richmond
and college towns like Charlottesville
and Norfolk and some of the southeast
the fuckers with nazi flags and fascist imagery didn't do any favors for the confederate preservation movement
someone in Richmond is already applying for permits to rally there