Lol

lol

>you birth

Once again, they're admitting that they want whites erased.

They're really going for broke

Heil euch, ihr deutschen Frauen,
Heil euch mit Herz und Hand
Kämpfer voll Gottvertrauen
gabt ihr dem Vaterland
Gläubige, stolze, freie
Frauen sind unser Glück
gebt uns die Waffenweihe,
dann gibt es kein zurück!

Niggers attack people.
People defend themselves.
OMG THE NIGGERS ARE VICTIMS. PLEASE HELP US GOBERMENTS!

It's funny, America and Western Europe are much less racist than his home country, India.

The entire cast system is racist, why are lighter and more pale individuals seen as a higher cast ?

The same could be said for Africa, possibly the most racist continent around. Huge levels of tribal conflict occurs everyday between Africans, and yet a few people yelling or one death by car in the USA is an oppressive system ?

How's Spineless Paul Ryan going to just press a magic button to impeach Trump?
These people are insane

Yep, that´s right, they should be mating with based african males.

Good. I hope they keep attacking white women. The more white women are pushed onto our side the more real the divide between the races becomes. Then it's not just "angry disaffected white men" trying to cause discord.

I'm alt-right. What does "screw" mean?

Remember when mandatory interracial breeding camps was just a Sup Forums meme and not an idea being seriously advanced by leftists in real life?

Funny how a white woman is the left's biggest martyr currently.

Ddi this lady not learn anything about our history? House slaves did a lot of the child raising.

REMINDER to create fake non-white accounts and attack (especially leftist) whites on twitter for accelerated rightwingification of society, unless you want to wait 2040 for the race war

this person is obviously insane

fuck the left is an embarrassing mess as well

alt right and alt left

ALT NAZIS

t. shill

>just a really elaborate and overblOwn way of saying "WITE WIMMIN IS STILL DA TROPHY. GIBMEDEMS"

We should spread tweets like this and b8 those nigs into tweeting more of this shit. This is how we show white people that identity politics are inescapable, which means that white people becoming a minority is a serious risk to their lives.

Artificial wombs when?

the torch thing pushed america over the edge

never seen the msm and social media going all out this hard

wait wasnt it literally a white women that was killed?

Based white women!

That smelly pajeet parasite should like fuck of back to PooInTheLooland and prepare to fight China in the upcoming war.

just another fucking brown keyboard warrior coward.

Blacks are weird

End White Supremacy = No More White People
So long as we exist, we will be better, therefore superior and must be eradicated.

Yes white women, it's up to you to be race mixers since your men are so racist.

I don't agree with the confederates and nazi's at the protest , but if they're attacking my race i will be fighting with you

sandniggers are the worst
kys if you have brown friends

america is a dangerous shitskin country

it's never been just us

>White person dies

>Black people immediately make it about themselves

One day you stupid fucking niggers.

This, it's just good propaganda. Especially white women

I was talking more about how the media spins it. Now they're still clutching onto the "angry white men" image and ignoring the women on the WN side in an attempt to make WN people look like losers.

That's not how female brain works.
they're not going to side with you just because the other side hate them

Thank God I don't come in contact with these people. I feel sorry for you ameribros that you have to tolerate this madness.

This argument is an appeal to emotion, and for you younger fellas that haven't realized it yet, it is a VERY effective tactic against women.

Remember:
Women do not hold ideologies. They adopt the the viewpoints of the man they admire most. If arguments like these cause them to admire people like this, then they'll become sympathetic to their cause.

Don't be fools. Be strong, diligent, and use logic to back your views. Sort yourselves out, and be leaders of your own character. Stop falling for marches/movements that do nothing for our great Republic. Just be leaders yourselves, and live strong fruitful and productive lives.

They've been attacking white women subtly here and there over the years, but it gained more popularity after Trump was voted in by the majority of white women. I say this is a good thing, let them keep pushing our people to unite against them.

They're already siding with their men.

I hate that entertainers use their platform to push political opinions.

Communists carry torches.

They pulled this during the campaign,
called me and my children Nazis for supporting Trump.
Watching this weekend how those young, American men were told they were part of a trash heap and didn't belong in this country really upset me, and I could care less about Spencer.
Continue to call my white, Wisconsin family Nazis for supporting the President of this beautiful country, and we'll see how this goes for them.
I am far from alone, here in the Midwest.

Protip:

Every time a shitskin spews this kind of rhetoric you should punch a Jew right in his fucking face.

mahmood is mad that white women don't caress him?

That looks so comfy.

54% of white women voters voted repblican. they are /ourgals/. girls just cant be open about things, but deep down they are ourgals. people should not throw them out with the bathwater.

>I hate
user please...don't hate :^)

There are legitimately times when I can't understand what a black person is trying to communicate at all. It's like translating from hieroglyphics. Maybe they wuz kangz.

This line of rhetoric might actually work too

idk about that. a lot of white women in the replies knee-jerk defending themselves about generalities and virtue signalling

Multi ethnic societies were a mistake

I think the drawing is saying they have each other and God is looking after them. They are also royalty.

>One shot at life
>Born wh*Te
>In a wh*Te majority country.

Last time I checked, it was Neo-Nazis pushing for this shit, not jews

>People being this retarded

Black women, your hands may not have held most Glocks this wknd, but you birth, feed, screw, raise and love the chimps stealing our bikes.

Pic related.

Actually I'm very surprised I've never heard anyone complain that "white house" is racist

nice try goldberg.
women do not care about what a pajeet streetshitter has to say.
both men and women care about their kind first and foremost. something that is starting to show currently amongst whites. its tv trying to make leftism look hip and cool but everybody knows deep down.

t. actually who goes out regulary

Reminder having white children is racist.

White women are becoming far less intimidated by these shit heads. Don't kid YOUR self. And they are starting to realize that raising a monkey that looks nothing like them and has zero fear of them past the age of 3 is NOT FUN.

This. Every woman that I met hates blacks and muslims.

It's a woman who said this

The new age of the samurai approaches. Weapons on our hips and everything. Threats like this, get no leniency.

>Pajeet thinking hes oppressed in America

Kek

You're in Croatia though, you haven't been pozzed as hard as we have

That's including older white women, who are fine.
Most white women below the age of 45 didn't go for Trump unfortunately.

"you make the most money, TAKE THAT you stupid shitskin"

white women are garbage. jokes on them tho cause 50% of blacks carry herpes hahahahaha. they can't even hide their college indiscretions anymore like the old days because no attractive man is every going to settle for a sick fuck with bumps on their roast beef. just consider millennial women worthless prostitutes who are being sacrificed for the cause.

I just hope we never do.

>the alt right are communists
huhh

>the system killing us
she means other niggers.

>No appeasement
>Final Destination

wow that article is so fair. such objective journalism

white women are by far the most "racially loyal" demographic you retard, don't fall for the cuck propaganda

This is why we kill communists.

This is why we must never stop. This nigger wants us extinct. Do we listen? Or do we bash their fucking skulls in?

The choice is yours. You can be a faggot and die or you can be a man once in your life and protect the most valuable of things. Your childrens' future.

>also can I see your bobs and vegana?

can confirm. even my mom is addicted to shitposting pro-trump stuff on faceberg and twitter. my younger sister would be considered near unicorn status around here and she fucking hates hillary with a passion. don't fall for the jewish tricks. turn off your tv and let these commies cry themselves to sleep in their cribs.

I like this idea.

It's gonna be REALLY easy to ID targets in the race war
can't fucking wait

You fence sitters better wake the fuck up. These people aren't going to care if you lick minority ass. They are being worked up to kill ALL white people. There is no more of this "identity politics are cancer" bullshit if your white. You better group up like this is prison.

I am a person, not a system

How would a campaign wirk to raise awareness to these types of tweets in public?

Thinking some along the lines of a computer, projector l, and white board, and just cycling through these 2-minute-hate speeches with no comment in some trafficked area.

"The system killing us" niggers are killed by other niggers almost exclusively. 80% of gun murders are gang shootings commited by niggers. If you remove black gang shootings from the statistics americas gun murder rate is actually lower than Australias. Fuck whitey!

This is why I hate millenials...
You believe social media has the power to do anything but fuel your pointless circlejerking and online race war larping
You want a war then go out and do it faggot

"I bow to the pussy"
nice one, white knight

When they've killed all the white people they'll still be fucking whining about how the white people broke everything when they died off out of spite or some other stupid bullshit and everything is still bad because of the white people and for no other reason.

TLDR blame all of islam when they attack

We need more tactical bowlcut Chargers

white and black mixed babies look awful.

Non-whites are upset white men fight for what they have, and they just want whites to give them everything they have for free.

Women objectifying other women.

>Muh monolithic sisterhood

Most white women want nothing to do with filthy niggers. They just play nice to avoid conflict.

Read the comments to the tweet. It's mostly white people falling all over themselves to prove how unracist they are and how much they worship non-whites. Plenty of whites are already aware of this and they get off on self self-flagellation.

best way to fight this type of shit, when the nogs, durkadurkas, jews, faggots and lefties come knocking at her door calling for her skin
you knock the motherfuckers their faces in.

white men should protect their women at all costs stupid as they may have colectively been the last decades.

i'll give them some .357 bullets for free. i'll even send it over to them at 1,700 feet per second at no additional charge!

>both parents look like mongrels
>expecting children to look good

full retard m8

So they want white women to stop having black children? Sounds good time.

>Whites and blacks are by far the most loyal
>Asian women are fucking traitors
Really kaboodles the noodle.