Suspect identified as sexually repressed nerd who tried to "redpill" all his friends in highschool with...

suspect identified as sexually repressed nerd who tried to "redpill" all his friends in highschool with """""ironic""""" hitler/jew/nigger jokes

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502646435687.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems

You're not welcome faggot

>>>/reddit/

MAGA, friend!!

>nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome

If you'd be there you could save this arian princess from getting harpooned, but instead you spent time posting based black man memes on retarrdid.

So he ran into armed dindus.
I fail to spot what was the crime here.

the first of many. commies will die. (You) may call him a nerd but many coming up, will call him hero!
btw, you're a faggot

Definitely a Sup Forumstard
I hope they shut down this cancerous place once they run through his web history

So, you intend to push them into a corner and repeatedly prod them, until more lash out like this kid did?

1 day after the attack the MSM has a full rundown on this guy. SURE STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN

#NOSUNROOF #FALSEFLAG #FAKENEWS #NOSUNROOF

This. If pol wants to remain relevant we need to cast aside the nazi stuff

>So, you intend to push them into a corner and repeatedly prod them, until more lash out like this kid did?

like what you want to do to Muslims?

HOW ABOUT NO YOU FUCKING SHILL

Mr. Gilmore was the driver , Fire trucks , improper use of a stretcher for victim , Mayor Signer worked for Obama and PODESTA

THIS IS ALL A FALSE FLAG TO GET US TO RACE WAR

KILL POLITICIANS NOT PATRIOTS

>"Yeah guys, this nationalism stuff's bad. It was fun for trolling but seriously we can't let Trump get ahold of the nuclear codes."

Fuck off. This was never about ushering in a new wave of neoconservative Jews into the government. Establishment republicans aneed democrats are the exact same. This has always been about their removal.

and the plates , and the fact the car moved after the "arrest" was made compared to the crime scene photo.... they moved the car.

HERE IS THE LEAKED VIDEO EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502646435687.webm

the fuck is "we" you speak for no one, not even yourself because you are a kike slave

IDK about most peoples teachers, but i'm from the south where we genuinely care about our communities usually, and even here my teachers couldn't have told you my middle name much less my political and emotional shit. That teacher is full of dicks.