This is the identity of @yesyou'reracist who is getting people who went to the unite the right rally fired

This is the identity of @yesyou'reracist who is getting people who went to the unite the right rally fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LoganJames
mobile.twitter.com/JaffaCalling69/status/897128964279472130
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewish of course.

His twitter shares almost every post from @yesyou'reracist if this faggot wants to dox /ourguys/ we'll dox him.

twitter.com/LoganJames

So? He's doing god's work.

lets find him and kill him literally

ill spam his ugly ass for a long time desu he is the embodiment of satan jew

this filthy kike deserves anything that happens cause of this

I've been thinking about infiltrating a leftist organization and rising to the top to get that sweet welfare pay.

I mean, nearly all of them have worthless degrees and get these cushy lefty jobs working for soros funded orgs. I bet you don't really do shit either, just virtue signal all day for that 6 figure pay.

hahahahhahahhahaahhahafd

oh my fucking god this board has become a parody of itself. is Sup Forums crying about getting doxxed????? crying about getting death threats lmfao??????

you guys are such pussies, this place became Sup Forums i guess and its filled with 15 year old larpers.

i miss leftypol

Proof?

Hi Logan.

Nice try CIAnigger

whats up dude

ill spam ur info until the end of time i promise u lmfao

Anyone got an idea of where his office of employment is?

wow dude consider my almonds activated

He is paud by the democrats. Doesnt have an actual job. His job is to stir up hatred for conservatives, christians, and incite violent acts against them.

Well, I guess I left this on his account although he probably won't care

mobile.twitter.com/JaffaCalling69/status/897128964279472130

FtM tranny.

does logan's wife, mother and father also feel activated?

His/her wife looks old as fuck.

u can try to be sarcastic all u want but its obvious that they indeed are activated.

i live on the other side of the world but it's worth hunting down a reptilian pedo jew when i find one.

holy shit his parents though
Everyone knows white nationalists are the most extreme terrorists of them all
I bet he's shitting bricks, he has no idea if the next time he walks into his parents house its a murder scene.
can you imagine how scary that must be?

>Everyone knows white nationalists are the most extreme terrorists of them all

:C

its satire ya dumb pommy cunt

>Nice try CIAnigger

You mean FBIfag

He hasn't posted in over 17 hours by now he must know his been doxed and is probably shitting himself.

He'll never work at the hotdogs stand again!