For those who have not heard, The guys car was being attacked by bat-wielding antifa mob when, in fear for his life...

For those who have not heard, The guys car was being attacked by bat-wielding antifa mob when, in fear for his life, he panicked and peeled out.

FIND THE BAT-WEILDING ANTIFA MOB WHO ATTACKED THE MANS CAR, THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TRAGEDY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4
youtube.com/watch?v=7dqIPRYTWWA
youtube.com/watch?v=g1YjrV9piXs
youtube.com/watch?v=iX0Qvk7YbnU
youtu.be/v-Plzx73K68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>peeled-out

By driving through a crowd of people, instead of backing out?

This is getting more pathetic by the minute

>HE DINDU NUFFIN

That's not how it works.
Nice try though.

shilling this hard. you have to go back.

are Sup Forumsspergs so cowardly they get startled by loud noises?
>hears loud noise
>murders people
retards actually believe this

I think it's entirely possible that his car was hit with a bat and he hit the gas instead of the brakes.

We'll see what happens. He only killed a white woman, so nobody will care about that aspect.

As for fleeing the scene, his car was immediately attacked and windows were smashed in seconds. He would have been dragged from the car and beaten with bats. Honestly maybe he should have let that happen, it would have looked better for him.

Bump of peace

He said in a country with no niggers.

You can hear his tires squeal as he accelerates way before he even gets near the protesters.

How long until this blows over? Normies on twitter are creaming themselves over this. Whites hating whites wtf guys I'm tired of this. I liked when no one really knew about us

holy fuck, where are all of these shills coming from?

Yep, the video shows him braking, but then the mob starts getting violent so he speeds up to get out of there and get home to his family, but they keep trying to kill him

he had very little choice desu, someone start a fundraiser for him

kill yourself autistic fuck

He could have been hit by someone else before that. We don't really know. He knew who he was driving around and they obviously knew what he was because they didn't just randomly decide to hit his car with a bat.

Fuck off frog boy

I'd rather have it blow up than over. Let it dominate the news for months, let there be new rallies.
Meanwhile all the kike's eyes are off Trump.

Shit, Sup Forums is compromised. By which I mean retards have strolled into an open forum which I suppose is entirely fair.
But please stick to your corner.

Your powerful rebuttal is overwhelming.

Im going to need a source for that claim

I saw the video where the car was hit first and it started accelerating.

>Honestly maybe he should have let that happen, it would have looked better for him.
yes, i agree, people would be more apt to understand and sympathize if he had been beaten to death

Please link or post webm i've been out of the loop for some days and im looking for what happened on Charlottesville

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems

if the car was hit, you must acquit

>FBI crowd sourced Intel thread
>well played

Did anyone map where he could have been going on that street? Could he have been leaving turned down that road to get to where he wanted to go?
If he went down that road for no reason then he could have been targeting people. But on the other hand if that road is regular pass through his case of being attacked holds water.

Jesus it was a fucking false flag you moron. Stop trying to justify it like he's "LE BASED /OURGUY/ xD".

Real Sup Forums would know this...

Like a week or two at most

This is what happens when you stop out of respect for life in a mob in USA. Both sides were starting fights.

what a convincing argument! listen fag, you dont get to drive into a mob of people cos something hits your car. this is reality. deal with it stormfag

Dumbass

wow, beat me to it user

The crowd screams as they seem him accelerate. Bat guy was responding to the car bearing down on the crowd.

wrong, shill youtube.com/watch?v=g1YjrV9piXs

This happened last year in Reno, NV:
youtube.com/watch?v=iX0Qvk7YbnU

“If you want to protest on the sidewalk, there’s no law against that,” Chief Jason Soto, Reno Police Department said. “So, you can protest on the sidewalk all day long but once you congregate on the street, there is a law for unlawful assembly.”

Faggots think they can block the road and NOT get run over.

You stupid niggers

nice edit
youtu.be/v-Plzx73K68

>some massive bang comes from behind you
>your first instinct is to put the car in reverse for some reason

More niggers.. see: Based Dutchman is right

>faux news

Then why did he slow down at the last minute then accelerate? Surely he'd have had more momentum if he kept going, no?

I've seen a webm which is recorded from another angle and shows another vehicles passing slowly through the demonstration (without being attacked), he was just trying to cross like other vehicles did. Has someone the webm?

Sorry you can proceed if you feel your life is in danger. The beating of your vehicle with bats is a life threatening situation. Seeing you flag I understand your confusion.

He for split second was thinking of doing the correct thing by not crashing into a crowd.

bullshit. post it or fuck off.

"Shilling this hard. You have to go back"
What is there to rebutt you fucking faggot? Oh right, fuck all. Go back to /leftypol/

Breaks were on when it gets hit

Last minute doubts? Waiting for someone to hit him so he could argue self-defense? Who knows. The guy had literal baby photos of Hitler on his facebook.

Yup. A mistake he will regret for the rest of his life. His better nature told him to stop but his ideology told him to go.

Heard there was video of the dude's car getting hit by a bat before he accelerates into the crowd. Haven't seen it, though. Not that it would get widely played even if it existed, but you'd think we'd at least have our hands on it by now.

He was already speeding up by the time this happened. Go kill yourself.

It does not matter what the truth is.
The federal government has already piled on with a civil rights investigation.

The guy has gone over 48 hours without legal council and unless he is of average intelligence which I highly fucking doubt the guy has been spilling his guts to investigators who are trained to manipulate morons.

The guy is fucked/

Generally, you sort of commit when you want to commit a massacre to the end.

Elliot Rodger didn't turn himself in it, did he?

tell that to the trucker in california that the group of guys pulled out and beat to death in the street. i'd probably do the same thing given the choice.

the people responsible for this tragedy are people who fucking constantly cry they want to kill other races. Come to my face saying that and get a bullet in the face.

better to be tried by 12 than to be carried by 6

They already timed his speed moron. He was going 23-25 mph. Most city roads are 25. So no.

Some autistic user can find the link to the analysis done. Lots of math and timeing when the wheels of the car passed the parking line.

and if he lawyers up he will probably get suicided

Thats an old one. Totally forgot about that one.

He cant lawyer up because he cannot afford one and the state has refused to appoint a public defender at this point.

They are fucking him big time. I know what cops do. They will have him in 5 to 10 hour interviews every day until they get what they need for a conviction.

>"Believe this alleged fact that I can't even link to"
Put up or shut up faggot.

God, I hope he gets off and the niggers riot. Would they riot for this?

>attacking a fucking car which seems to be operated by someone willing to do damage with sticks

Why

Pause it frame by frame, what is in front of the car when he is crashing into the crowd? (I'm really asking it, i can't see if it's another car or demostrants moving a trash container to avoid he advances) I swear i see a 4x4 there.

I need some proofs that James Fields was a white supremacist. Something other than what his high school teacher said.

The police contained the alt right demonstrators from the start of the rally. After they thinned out and when antifa and BLM started moving out into the streets the police disappeared. If the police had a presence and vehicles ahead of the protesters the driver wouldn'f have a straight run into the crowd.

A newer one:

if he was being attacked, why wouldn't he just floor in reverse instead of plowing head into a crowd. either way he's gonna rot in prison, no WAY the perceived neo-nazi walks after this, you just KNOW they're gonna screw him in court to appease the screaming liberals

Next time use this

It all was a False Flag

State Department involved

tldr please

Here have a (you) shut the fuck up

all the usual suspect ((media)) quoting this nigger mere hours after event

then the scrubbing began, NYT and State Department

does anyone have the image of the antifa with a garbage bag over a shield who later larped as a nazi?

SHILL

FOCUS ON THE OPERATIVE IN THE CAR.
Protesters were paid crisis actors and irrelevant. Focus on the funding. Focus on the helicopter. Not the antifa kids that got bought for pennies.

This attack was a B-day gift for Soros that turned 87 two days ago.