Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not peris-

>Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not peris-

Nvm we ran her over, woops.

Coal burners aren't white.

who is this? any of her tits?

Her tits are flatter than roadkill atm I wouldn't even bother.

The white man ran her over with his car

No fat chicks allowed.
sage.

>fat
>"beauty"

>32
>childless
>obese
>coal burner
annnnnnnd nothing of value was lost

>shit colored eyes
NEXT

No wonder the car looked totalled

nothing of value was lostâ„¢

Fat, retard, nigger lover, sage.

>beauty

Soon we won't even need women anymore. Artificial wombs and waifubots will replace them.

YOU'RE A BIG GIRL

Are ... are we the baddies?

if that fatass is beautiful then I'm the goddamn president of the United States

She is whiter than the guy who ran her over.

>coal burner
>commie
>feminist
>childless
>fat

time for you to leave

How come not one site is saying what the cause of death is? In none of the videos do you see her get struck. How did she die?

>blue eyes
>Aryan
Pick one

Stop posting her fatty myspace angle pics
She was a fat hog
Any time an obese person dies, God smiles

How could someone write this and think they're contributing something?
This just seems hateful at its core.
I hope I don't come across as a liberal here, I voted for Trump, but I guess I'm just more open-minded in that no one deserves to die.

she didn't lard so good

For the lulz, moralfag. NOTHING is more important than the lulz.

>woman

She dindu nuffin

nah

learn to green text, faggot

This.
No fat chicks.
sage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>beauty
>white
>relevant
Kill yourself

Praise him!

Jews are not White

still think that huh

Her death was a weight off the world tbqhwy. Many resources were made available by her demise that otherwise would be wasted on maintaining her protoplanetary size and girth.

[x] I defiled my race
[x] I betrayed my race

On the Day of The Rope, those will be the two questions that you will be asked and if even one of those boxes are checked, you will get The Rope. She did both.
Redditors GET OUT.

>Brown eyes
>Aryan

She died of starvation. Hadnt ate anything for an entire 29 minutes.

>fats

Somebody photoshop a merchant in the background of this pic

>being a fat

"We" didn't do anything, but your leftist friend deserved to die screaming and crying for her life--which she did.

You gotta stop doing this /x/. Go back to your own board.

She's actually pretty fat, and not in an attractive way.

Isnt it a good thing, he killed a mudshark and ANTIFA supporter

S

Coalburners get the rope first.

>Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not penis-

OOoooops Nvm

>fat
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>coalburner
>"""""aryan beauty"""""

She was a fat coal burner.
sage

learn how to make edible food you Serbian rat subhuman

> (((aryan)))

Bump

The majority American women and men are fat? What's your so called white supremacy even about if you disregard the majority of white Americans.

There's a reason why you are called burgers

It is hateful

but the dailystormer was mentioned in 80k tweets and is a national headline on all media.

>ran her over
Nah she more or less bounced. That's what happens when you're morbidly obese.

>american
>white

good joke

She is a fat communist mud shark so LOL.

Also that 'Because of the beauty..." faggotry is a Stormfront shit tier WN 1 meme, most of us in the modern alt right white nationalist movement want nothing to do with.

These stupid whores need to be put back in their place, not be put on a pedestal like those 90s faggots did.

Correctly he does.

nice shitpost, but if you are being serious I can't wait until realistically both the alt right and antifa movements die off, people slowly give less of shit about this and you're slowly forced to live in your worst nightmare

Sweet jesus, at what point do we refuse te help people like this? What's the gain?

what makes you think that is white?

She probably ran over after the crash to virtue signal and get hysterical but died after the exertion.

>beauty
>woman

now that's a big fockin' stretch now innit?

/thread

>communist
>white
No.

Really disgusting how the media finds one headshot and then that's how the person will be remember for all time.

Dude, this is Sup Forums. Everything is for lulz. Nothing is sacred or special.

If you can't laugh about people dying and make fun of others, then just go back to a site where people are more 'moral'.

We're all anons for a reason. I don't let my personal life mix with my Mongolian Cartoon forum.

Criminally underrated

That bitch would have cheered had any of us here (besides the antwhite shills) been killed.

Seriously, KYS.

>brown eyes
>aryan
how? maybe i'm missing something and ''Aryan'' has nothing to do with eye/hair color?

>beauty
>white
>aryan
>we

This. She would laugh if someone's head had been cracked open in the street by one of the baseball bat-toting "counter protesters"

Lots of people deserve to die, but that's still no excuse for that writer not acting like a gentleman about it.

You gotta learn to loosen up.

That's exactly why we should NOT do it, and anything else that she would hypothetically do.

>Aryan
>Brown eyes
>Whale
S

'If you kill your enemies, they win"

OF COURSE IT'S A FUCKING LEAF

fpbp

During the day of the rope all coalburners will be executed

This is the best I could do from my (((iPad)))

Fuckin saved. Thanks olive

classic myspace angle

>fat
>racemixer
>commie
>"punch nawteez for muh diversity"
The road isn't a place for diversity, it's a place for cars.

Learn to read, dipshit. I never said don't kill your enemies, I said don't be a classless asshole about it after. Just because some fat dyke would cheer at your death, doesn't mean you should do the same, it means you should do the opposite.

You fucking spergs don't get it. We need the tiki torch dudes in the nice shirts. Gentleman. Not fucking pigs with no sense of decorum or decency, because then we're no better than they are. Get it?

You guys are being mean. Thanks to her large and healthy frame, she easily saved multiple lives stopping that nazi scum in his white cis-male muscle car.

She is a hero, user! A true hero of the revolution to overthrow white cis-male shitlord patriarchal oppression!

friendly reminder there is a reason they keep only posting this extreme close up of her face, and that alone.
She was a 300 pound coalburning, SJW communist Antifa, literally working in an HR department (the absolute meme) with a master's degree in woman's studies.

>aryan

>brown hair
>brown eyes
> freckles

>be fat
>be a racemixer
>be a communist
>have a white knight say you're """Aryan"""
Nigger pls.

let the commie race traitor rest in piss

If there's evidence of her specifically cheering the death of someone, sure, but there's no evidence of that, you are assuming.

You are getting all worried because we make jokes on the internet. Did you expect us to be sad that this bitch died? Considering the absolute hatred that I've seen online since friday non-stop against us, it's actually good to let off some steam by laughing at the death of these anti white scumbags.

Yes I am assuming. Call it an educated guess, considering she was with a crowd of fucking antifa.

>32
>childless
>leftist/marxist/antifa supporter
>coal burner

White women are supposed to propagate the future generations of their race.

Those who don't are absolute traitors.

Traitors deserve the worst.

I wouldn't have hurt her, but I feel zero sympathy for soulless beasts like this.

My point is the alt-right has a bit of an image problem. Too many spergs in the kitchen. We loved this rally because of how normal many of them looked, it attacked the narrative that the alt-right is a bunch of basement-dwelling virgins. That's what we're trying to do here. When you got dudes acting like pigs, acting exacting how the left would act, it just fucks us over and puts us back at square one.

This is about who decides what is the moral right and wrong, If we wanna be a moral authority we need to act like one, and leave the low-class shit for the left so they can make themselves look bad. We need to avoid making that same mistake though. That is crucial.

>learn to divide & conquer
age of empires IV conquerers and dividers: race war edition

Good song desu