China Hate Thread

China Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. /
chinasmack.com/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a shame that I can't stay and contribute to this thread. Still,

SINK
THE
CHINKS

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

SHALT IN MALT

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. /
kys

Is there any chance that it can survive like this?

Sweet mother of God

Im no PETA but I saw something similar at a racoon fur "farm"

At least kil them first, wtf is wrong with poeople that skin sentient animals alive?

i always enjoy this one

if it does some infection will get it soon afterwards

SerpentZA would defend china by saying that these people that are doing horrible stuff are the commie generation

>TOP KEK

yea he gets what he deserves

not in a dirty fucking country like china no

Aparantly dogs have been used to represent animal's in Chinese zoos.

damn spain, u n mexibro always keep the china hate lit. >100 >100 >100

would you be able to survive being skinless?

Did that guy come from the future?

I like barbaric conduct of Chinese

KEK

The dude gets a hammer to the head just for being a rebel brat.

A tad bit overboard, I am sure a slap would of been enough.

Why was that guy dressed so weird?

yeah, I don't give a shit if someone eats dogs, go for it. At least kill the fuck first.

I'm sorry but Chinks are not fully human. That's nigger level empathy. Why do that to a poor dog? Just unbelievable - we would be doing the world a favor to just simply nuke all of China. Instant death, then move on.

Of course he would, he is married to a chink. Would feel kind of nice moving to China and being treated like a God just for your skin though, desu

Is that judge dredd? What the fuck is the context here?

They probably need it's furs to feed their family in a shitty economy.

Welcome to real life, idiot. People need to kill things and exploit resources they have no right to just to continue to draw breath on this Earth

Empathy is your curse stupid baizuo.

i cant remember.

the fur is better when they skin them alive i think. same reason they burn them alive so it tastes better.

we in the west do the same with crabs. cook them alive so the flesh taste better.

I lived in Shenzhen, China last year for 6 months for my job. I couldn't count the days until I left. I even considered quitting my high paying job just to GTFO of there. The people seem like soul-less drones. I dealt with a lot of super rich Chinese people and let me tell you, money does not buy class. Their favorite past time is getting blackout drunk and falling over. People let their kids shit and piss all over the street, in malls, anywhere. People spit all over the place constantly. If there is any chance for the average Chinaman to take advantage of you, believe me they will do it in and smile in your face. You can't trust anyone. I told myself I would never be the "gwailo" who only ate at Western places because I wanted to "absorb" the culture...by the end of it they were the only places I would eat at. I will never go back.

WHY IS HE DRESSED THAT WAY OMFG I LOVE CHIJNA NOW

It's like a vengeful Chinese spirit fucks him up. It's just bizarre.

What the FUCK

I'm on seed-guy's side

>chinese
>people

I try my best :DD

If I saw a Chink do anything close to that, I would fucking kill the squinty-eyed cunt.

WRONG

They use dog and cat fur for faux fur coats and pillow coverings to sell to stupid Baizuo in the west.

>Valuing animal life more than human life

Who's the barbarian?

>lets all run out in front of a huge truck that can't stop in time

Sounds rough. Just think, these nice folk got bucketloads of our manufacturing jobs so our rich could have more money.

they would have to get it to some animal hospital right away, but that's not going to happen so the humane thing would be to kill it quick

That's up there with a belief that a Rhino horn can make a 85 year old man more virile.

Eating an animal soon after death makes sense and that is the origin of the custom. But the lack of empathy that drives chinks to just skip the killing part is the problem. Infects their whole society, why they are so cruel to people too.

I literally just said they sell the furs, retard.

nice pasta
thx for remingind me

Based

>my food tastes better when i've heard it scream for it's life
yeah, sounds like a chink

holy shit, the capatcha had me identify some chinese street sign.

Yeah. It's sad. It was total shit, and Shenzhen is supposedly one of the nicer cities. It looks really nice, and they have all these super high end stores..shops...they have it all. But the rich Chinese that frequent them are the most vapid fucking people I have ever met. I guess the only good thing I could say about the place is the public transportation systems were really nice. But that's about it.

>chinks
>human

Yeah I think so too. I grew up hunting, I understand anture is harsh but torture like that, if Iw as there and no witnesses I would kill the chink doing it. I would stop half way though to kill the dog first to put it out of its pain, then let the chink suffer for a while.

Then you're a bit of a cunt too.

I have to leave these threads when they devolve into Chinese animal torture debates. It upsets me too much. I won't even clik on the gifs or webm.

If its chinks running over their chink insect children I love watching it though.

Fucking evil chinks dude. They put niggers to shame.

Did the pollution fuck with your lungs/fitness/ breathing? I would probably stay inside as much as possible if I had to live there.

Is this staged? Why is the guy with the hammer dressed like a retard?

>Nuke North Korea.
>Nuke Germany.
>Nuke China.

Check'd.

you

Just for you.

Yeah what in the literal fuck? Chinks will stand by and watch animals skinned and boiled alive, but then they attempted murder this guy with a hammer to the head for chewing sunflower seeds on the fucking railway.

Country has some backwards motherfuckers.

Confucius say
>the nail that sticks up gets hammered down.

Why does it has his donger excited?

When will the Chinese and the poos finally face off?

chinasmack.com/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions

I don't think that's staged. Some cosplay fan just had a hammer and was in a bad mood or something.
Seed-chewer had no fucking idea what the fuck was happening.

Why isn't he going naked. It wouldn't even matter in this shithole

You're no better than a vegetarian cuck who cries about chickens being used as food.

>wah dun like kill animal! wah!

Another reason why Hitler should have won

I reckon he lived. It's only what 70tons of truck & dirt?

does china's entire economy revolve around trucks moving loads of dirt from place to place?

Im from TX no chinks here.

Seriously fuck em familia. Fucking savages. Can we get a wall going from LA to Seattle Coastline. Tbh

Mao killed more people than Hitler and Stalin

There were days when it was really, really bad..but it's on the sea so the breeze blows some pollution out of there. The bad days were pretty bad though, and when I mentioned it all people would talk about is how Bejing was 10 times worse. I cant even imagine it. My apartment I was staying in had a really good air filter, so I was lucky. When I came back here to the midwest, it was absolutely noticeable how much cleaner the air was.

Humans can make choices. Animals do not.
You're a fucking moron.

I wouldn't kill the chink, but I would definitely break a few things, cut on him, burn him, or take some of his skin. He needs to understand suffering and learn some empathy.