Casting of Japanese-born actress to play lead in "Little Mermaid" draws anger in some quarters of Trump's America

Casting of Japanese-born actress to play lead in "Little Mermaid" draws anger in some quarters of Trump's America

archive.is/5USRM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5USRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>redhead mermaid with blue eyes
>played by a chink
Of course people are going to get pissed

off-topic but the pol discord is very cringe

I'm mad she has no tits, actually I'm not cause a) it's disney and b) it's for kids.

Wasn't that little bitch like 14 years old in the cartoon movie? yummy.

an asian with red hair and blue eyes?
this is cultural appropriation of caucasian features

Middle America doesn't give a fuck about plays

name one discord that isn't very cringy...

The ones that are 24-48 hours old

whatever

As long as it's not a tranny or a nigger.

Tom Cruise wasn't portraying a character that was originally japanese

you stupid proxyposter

it's a stupid stage play. nobody cares who plays what in a play.

I take "shit that never happened, but forms the basis of a failed marketing campaign" for $50.

Wow it's almost like erasing the whiteness of original characters that were in fact white is a fucking RACIST THING TO FUCKING DO regardless of what color they replace the original with, but no that's okay because representation and how dare white America not represent every culture but their own because they've all been such racist assholes.

Fuck off and fail, racist trash. I can't wait to laugh at your moral bankruptcy and imaginary superiority.

I object to the cultural appropriation of our cultural and literary heritage by Asian-americans.

It's problematic

WHY ARE THE KIKES DESTROYING THE REDHEADS

FIRST MJ NOW THIS WHHHHHHHHY

This.

Exactly. Let me know when they remake Seven Samurai with all white guys. I'm sure you'll be just fine with that since your fucking country is more racist and xenophobic than ours so you'd better bow down and suck the representation/diversity cock, nip.

>archive.is/5USRM
Who cares. If she was the best of all the auditions for Ariel, then she should play the part.

Why is this a surprise?
Nobody gives a flying fuck about hollyweird or its movies anymore because we all know they do this pc shit just for profits

this isn't a case of a play / tv / movie trying to change a characters race. it's a case of a character being played by a person of color.

there is a difference

Who even eatches plays? They're so anachronistic.

>Let me know when they remake Seven Samurai with all white guys
...That would be 1960. The magnificent seven?

didn't they complain though when scarlet johannssen was cast as the major in ghost in the shell?

like it was """"cultural appropriation"""" or some marxist lunacy like that

so why is that not okay but this is???? lefties???

And it sucked

we wuz creatures from scandinavian folklore

>watching plays less than 150 years old

>mermaid

who cares its a fictional creature anyways. the slant eyes kinda remind me of gills anyways so it works for me.

Why the fuck does it matter? If/when Hollywood makes Asian inspired flicks, they usually hire white people as leads.

I don't see an issue with this.

Damn that is one triggered weeaboo

>lel what a dumb little thing to be mad about god white people ugh
>this little chink is really upset over all this.... wow white people ugh

So you merican would be 100% fine with movie about founding of America, but with George Washington and his Chinese best buddies fighting brits.

Good 2 know.

That remake was terrible

They are gonna fuck Death Note over even worse. L is a nigger.

>pol
>discord
You don't belong here

Wrong, people in Trump's America don't watch faggoty musicals.

If it was a cute girl I wouldn't mind but instead they picked the ugliest woman they could find. That woman doesn't look Japanese. She looks like a Brazilian dickgirl but without ass and tits.

>im going to construct this elaborate strawman and then claim it is in fact the person I'm arguing with then I'm going to set it on fire and claim victory

wew

I can guarantee you that no one knew or cared about this until the MSM decided it should be a story.