Fuck this shit

Sup Forums seriously needs to be honest with itself and not double down on what is OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY a failing strategy to gain any support in society.

Making rallies where you wear KKK robes and make Nazi salues is the fastest way imaginable to lose the support of the overwhelming majority of white people. I've been going through social media and comment sections and its universally condemning the Alt Right.

Pro-white movements needs to gain mainstream acceptance, not be associated with murderous violent ideologies that failed 70 years ago.

The worst thing is that it now gives the left massive ammo to throw at anyone who argues against more immigration or against Islam or other issues where we were actually making headway in shifting public opinion to the right. The Alt Right is to the right wing what the SJWs are to the left wing, something that pushes people to the other side by how irrational and emotion-driven they are.

This. KKK and Nazis are just dog whistles for the left.

This x10000

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems

Checked

This guy has it figured out

>P-Please stop.

I've been thinking about this since Charlottesville, and I conclude that you are right. Our prime concern now should be to completely destroy the label "alt-right", completely depose that fucktard Spencer, create a new name and a new face for white interests in America. We need a smart leader like Jared Taylor who uses science and language to deliver a sober message of truth to the public. Taking back nazi symbols is stupid and unnecessary and only makes our work much harder if not impossible.

>Sup Forums seriously needs to be honest with itself and not double down on what is OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY a failing strategy to gain any support in society.
>Making rallies where you wear KKK robes and make Nazi salues is the fastest way imaginable to lose the support of the overwhelming majority of white people.
Sup Forums is not one person. Sage this shill swill

>everyone who disagrees with my tactics is a shill

And you wonder why people call you guys the right wing SJWs.

Even when your tactics are CLEARLY failing, you still double down on them rather than fix course.

Not just problems, but actively push people to the left.

I don't know if the conspiracy theories that Richard Spencer is a plant and the alt-right was created to get useful idiots to push people to the left, but they are acting exactly like that.

The left cant buy better advertising for itself than what now happens at these rallies.

>OBVIOUSLY and CLEARLY a failing strategy
>Shill with subversive flag use
1. Your people bussed in rioters on BOTH SIDES.
2. Some gullibles from the march threw some fists.
3. That caused embarrassment, MSM shilling
4. Your strategy today, as per Brock and company was to come here, shaming.
5. Sup Forums isn't seeing through it - yeah right.

What's going on is exactly how you planned it. Good job. This doesn't hurt anyone but the Republic in the end, as both sides acted foolish and hurt their respective causes. Now if you want to talk about how this was more contrived than spontaneous, we'll get to the root of why you are still working for the wrong people, and those that went to the peaceful march are not only condemning the actions of the violent rightists and the autistic motorist, but how their message was still put out there, irrespective of your tampering.

Keep fighting, though. The only one hurting is the Republic.

I hope we stop with this crap. It seriously is what got the left to expose itself how shitty it was and dissolve and we are doing the same shit

>using bold letters to emphasize a point
Reddits a that away shill.

If you actually want to know how normal white people see this, go read the comments on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Youtube...etc.

Whatever open mindedness towards white nationalism existed before is now gone.

People all full of moving to the left because of you LARPing retards.

Good job, is that what you wanted?

Bump faggot.
> m-muh everyone who doesn't give their life to Uncle Adie and the great Nazis are shills

You will learn one day or another

The fact that Sup Forums can't even admit that this was a disaster, and can't even condemn the senseless murder of a white woman, and can only respond to any discussion with accusations of "you're a shareblue shill" proves how intellectually failed this movement is.

Alt Right is complete cancer to the right wing and any hope of actually stopping white demographic decline.

Whites are now going to be more pro multiculturalism when the opposition to that is literally waving Nazi flags.

>.01ยข has been deposited into your account

Sorry, I didn't realize Sup Forums was a board for republicans and not white nationalists and right leaning libertarians. I'm sure glad you guys have taken control the past year or so!

i didn't see any kkk's or nazi's on the streams, and if they did show up they were blown up by the media. All it takes is one dude in a kkk costume and the media will put a spoltlight on him. you're obviously a cuck to even be persuaded by the same media that outright lied about who would win the presidency.

>he's british
Color me surprised the Brit is the fag with some perceived race debt. Maybe all those Blacks and Indians your ancestors slaughtered will get brought back to life if you keeping shilling?
Not everyone here is alt right or even cares these shills are trying to label us as something we are not.

>watch trump denounce strawmen.
>go on social meteor to denounce and fart sniff
>go on Sup Forums for why all hope is lost etc.
>still white for the white man
>still normal to everyone else

>you can hit what you cant see

>Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Youtube
Hehehehehe. You are so cute.

You're only just realising this? If everyone just ignored SJWs and alt right faggots then the world would be a better place

Something White Nationalists fail to realize in their attempt to preserve Western Culture, is that Western Culture is dynamic and ever evolving. This is why Western Civilization had dominated and thrived for thousands of years. There is no going back to a specific point in time and remaining static. Western Civilization is inclusive of other races and accepting of different ideas, religions and cultures and is itself a culmination of them.

I am against the European invasion, BLM, Antifa, Muslim Brotherhood, KKK, Neo-Nazis and all others who TRULY threaten and subvert Western Civilization with their hate, bigotry and manipulation. They are all hypocrites who turn the blind eye to avoid seeing injustices that conflict with their own agenda while crying over the same action from opposing groups.

The same fucks that complain about identity politics on the left and Muslims who kill people that disagree with them are now embracing white identity politics and defending the murder of a protestor because she disagreed with them.

The Alt Right is no different than SJWs.

Totally agree, at what point is it fucking ok to drive a car into a crowd of people?

I've been saying for years too stop acting like a bunch of edgy teenagers calling all blacks niggers etc. Some people here need to get out more, the world isn't that bad, don't let a few retards drag you down, be smart and only speak the truth. That means voice your concerns but don't be a fucking dick about it, be someone that people look up to, stay classy, avoid confrontation.

This is the point! Trust Trump