Press S to spit on the grave of this fat ugly anti white bitch

Press S to spit on the grave of this fat ugly anti white bitch.

S

No sympathy for commie filth

F

S

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents, but billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Think about how much money the taxpayers saved by not having to pay for her food stamps and health care.

S

Press G for Gas Gas Gas

On average, she would've cost the American taxpayer $170,000 in healthcare costs over the next 50 years.

It's really noticeable you've got a businessman as your president now.

STOP DESTROYNG CARS

S

QUIT TROLLIN BRO!

S & G

she tried to kill us. anti-aryanism.

*Shits in grave*

S

Oh look another bitter neckbeard loser... Ughhh

Look I'm right wing af too but we can't celebrate the death of our political opponents. It's lowly and all it does is affirm the stereotype of the evil nazi fascist. No, antifa are fascists. We win debates with eloquence and logic. Now stop being pathetic and go fix yourself user

S

It turns out the driver was a Muslim. Do you feel bad about her death now?

^ S

>ITT: Edgy kissless virgins and women hater trying to act hardcore while hiding their miserable and sad life

S you repulsive sack of shit

>Now stop being pathetic and go fix yourself user

You can start by stop going to the mosque Ahmed.

Stfu faggot.

S

FAT CUNT BITCH ROASTIE COALBURNER COMMIE FUCK BRAPHOG F-F-F-UUUUCK YOUUU REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's another victim of the DNC, like Seth Rich was. She was an attempt to sacrifice a scapegoat to achieve absolution.

>Freckles

The skin cancer would have caught up with her before long, he was doing her a favour.

Mane you are fucking sick. I mean I don't even know how do you deal hating on people that means absolutely nothing to you.

You are completely lost if you celebrate the death of other people just because they don't think like you or fo the lulz, even when the death of that people means literally nothing for your cause and it is a senseless death.

>inb4 you are a commie.

She would have most definitely celebrated the death of 95% of the people here so fuck her and fuck you.

>We wind debates with eloquence and logic

There were people in that crowd on saturday screaming 'I HATE WHITE BABIES' 'WHITE GENOCIDE IS GOOD'. Go on youtube and you will see thousands of such videos. What debate can you have with such people?

All the people counter-protesting UTR were the scum of the Earth and deserve anything that is coming to them.

S

I'm going to start killing Nazis

Hi Salon!

New article in the works,huh?

Hope your family gets raped by sandnegros. But judging by your flag, there is a 50% you already are one and are on your way to the raping.

You're right, but you brought that paragraph to the wrong board.

S

S
I wish it wouldn't have happened but at least we got this bitch.

S

Rot in hell, commie.

S
not worth the guys life in prison but, hey man nice shot
i understand the rage

P for PISS on her grave.

He remembered aleppo

Fucking christ what ever happened to this board.

Its time to start finding these fucking Nazis and give them a bullet in the brain, its time to exterminate the Nazis of the world for good.

Right wingers are just getting more pathetic in general. We need to re-evaluate ourselves already

Look at all those fat bitches. America is disgusting.

It's better then letting all the muslims run free like all your liberals do.

That's a lot of Ss, my dude. You must be really pissed.

Not as bad as the 2 little girls who never saw it coming, one in Sweden, the other in Nice, France.

I'm ready to put a bullet in some Nazi skulls, and take video of me playing with y'alls brains and post it on liveleaks

burn the coal, pay the toll

S

S

S.

At least she gets to meet her hero Karl Marx in hell lmao.

>Fucking christ what ever happened to this board.
I believe they represent the growing unrest that exists in the USA. This is where the repressed social feelings come out.....They have been growing in intensity for the last 6 years....changing, morphing....This is a result of. Do not think it got like this naturally. This is what happens when "white shame" backfires.

Does it seem odd to you that most computer AI become racist, and there is a study to prove this....Sup Forums is a thing. It breathes on its own.

Who is she and why is her death noteworthy?

Can't wait to put bullets in Nazi skulls, behead Nazis and drink from their skulls

The Alt Right don't kill.

Based Chargers on the other hand will most certainly kill, stay the fuck off the streets!!

It's coming kids.

Nice try, redditfag. You stick out like a roastie's cunt.

Enough cringe...??

But you're a nigger

yall hold a rally in my state and see the death toll rise for the Nazis, watch and see

This. Lefty pol are going to wipe the fucking floor with you larping faggots. We will never fucking yield and we will fucking fight to the last man

S

*hawwwwwwwwkkkkthooop*

S

Fat yes ugly no

If you are so bad ass you should be on the street right now, instead of being here shit posting...
Americans really are retarded....
No one here is afraid of your words, for me you can stick them up in your commie arse.

S

One fatality was too low, rev up those helicopters

S-Spit
SS-Shit on her grave

Only good Commie is a dead one.

>man
hahahahhahaha

S

S
P
L
A
T

S

Fuck her and every traitor slut. Death to traitors.

This. This is more than about being edgy and sinking to Antifa level. These rodents gloat every day about our extermination, once they've been splatted then all the need for eloquence and reasonable discourse go out the window.

Good riddance you podgy bovine fuck.

SS

For spit and shit c:

>whos streets?Dodge streets
S

S burn the coal pay the toll

S

S

I can't differentiate between antifa trolls and nazis anymore.

That's because antifa are the nazis dumbfuck

Exactly. The democrats are the REAL racists!

kek, fucking faggot. I think you've got a bad case of "retarded"
0/10

S

SS

S
commies and antifa are filth.

Are you 13? I'm not a degenerate, she is already dead.

>twitter profile pics versus reality

Can someone please share the pic of her fat corpse?

That can't be her! That woman is like 45.

t.virgin

>mudslime doES peace truck
>kills dozens of whites, men, women, and children, strikes terror the the heart of a whole continent
>alt-right white man does peace truck
>kills a single white woman, makes the niggers chimp out even harder

SSSSSSSS

>roastie
virgin robot detected. go fap to traps fag.

S

>absolutely zero sympathy