imgur.com/a/OgppT
>E Homs Aug 7
imgur.com/a/yGxj0
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 13
>Abu Udai Managh, a Syria rebel commander, just defected from SDF to FSA Sultan Murad Division
>SAA captures Qatoub valley after advancing from the previously captured Humaymah valley
*Residents in al Hussainiyah neighbourhood in Deir Ezzor attacked and burned down the ISIS Hisbah HQ and free their children who were previously conscripted
*SAA land 21km behind IS lines near Homs-Raqqa border, capture Khirbet Makman & Al-Qadir
>DeZ: SAA stops new IS attack in Al-Baghiliyah District, N DeZ, killing 20
>E Ghouta: SAA captures Al-Manasher Roundabout & Al-Arab Neighborhood in Jobar
>HTS attempts to attack SAA on Castillo Highway but are spotted & stopped near Mallah Farms
*SAA fully liberates Al-Sukhnah, cleared of mines & IED's
>UN: 600k displaced Syrians returned home, 67% to Aleppo gov
>IS suicide bomber kills 25 JaI fighters in Daraa
>IS assaults Iranian base in east Homs, no survivors
>IS captures 3 SAA soldiers, kills 7 in S Raqqa CS
*Syrian opposition government runs out of money
>7 White Helmets killed in Idlib province by unknown armed men

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G0oNOvlmJ3A
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-suffer-setbacks-jobar-elite-saa-troops-capture-several-sites/
youtu.be/JYhvMNyzXjk
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-government-forces-break-isis-defensives-east-hama/
youtube.com/watch?v=J0Udn_ux-CI
youtu.be/4jmOkHp7ybc
youtube.com/watch?v=U0NZMHJo7Uo
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201708131056419920-turkey-syrian-rebels-damascus/
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960523001534
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/08/iran-hamas-relations-rouhani-inauguration-soleimani-visit.html
archive.is/zfFKe
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/nyt-shocking-report-us-ally-ukraine-source-north-korean-missile-engines
sana.sy/en/?p=111612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for ww3

Did these peaceful moderates get murdered yet?

It has been passed on by a Pole. The more you ask, the more likely Maghrebi is to inform his FSA senpai.

Also, Syria + Assad = Dixieland.

senpai filters to senpai?!?!?!

fml

*F.A.M.

Where's the Canadian?

We got invaded by the internet left again.

In leaf heaven.

...............NEW SOUTH FRONT..........

youtu.be/G0oNOvlmJ3A

youtu.be/G0oNOvlmJ3A

youtu.be/G0oNOvlmJ3A

Suheil will fuck the gay out of them.

How the Globalists did the Arab Spring, Libya & Syria is going to be used to destabilized the US.

[Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Since many of you have been following the "Civil War" from the start, the knowledge you have about it's beginning could be very valuable to spread around Sup Forums.

That is going to be one massive pocket

I notified the MODS on his spamming of the same image and text.

whats a kotel anyway?

We need rake control now.

A boiler, like those witches use.

Means cauldron. Slav tactic of completely encircling the enemy and then pushing in.

Kocioł

It's in the OP, but now I realize I neglected to change the date

Pocket.

>Islamist rebels suffer more setbacks in Jobar as elite SAA troops capture several sites

BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:15 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) scored another large advance in the east Damascus suburb of Jobar, today, after pushing south from the strategic Al-Manasher Roundabout.

According to a military source from the elite 42nd Brigade of the 4th Mechanized Division, the Syrian Arab Army captured several building blocks located east of the Jobar Sports Hall.

This advance at the Jobar Sports Hall comes just hours after another unit from Syrian Arab Army’s 42nd Brigade captured a number of sites south of the strategic Al-Manasher Roundabout.
With Faylaq Al-Rahman involved in a fierce battle with Jaysh Al-Islam today, the Syrian Arab Army is taking advantage of the Islamist infighting to expand on their territorial gains in the eastern suburbs of Damascus.
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-suffer-setbacks-jobar-elite-saa-troops-capture-several-sites/

Ruskie encirclement then crush the pocket from all directions.

>Since many of you have been following the "Civil War" from the start, the knowledge you have about it's beginning could be very valuable to spread around Sup Forums.
Or we could just not go to Sup Forums and stay here.

Ghouta should just reconcilate. No point in wasting everyone's lives, it's a pointless, bloody front.

Fuck off LARPer

>The Western Wall, Wailing Wall or Kotel (Hebrew: הַכֹּתֶל הַמַּעֲרָבִי, translit.: HaKotel HaMa'aravi
>Alternate name: Wailing Wall, Kotel, Al-Buraq Wall

Fuck off Frank
start taking your psyche meds

maybe Jaysh al-Islam will, in time?

would be greenbussed to east Qalamoun perhaps (or by exception to Daraa), maybe with some applying for amnesty

> Jihadism is pointless and bloody
More news at 11

They definitely wouldn't want to go to idlib.

There is some really good footage in this

youtu.be/JYhvMNyzXjk

Go Back

Strongest pocket tbqh. Why would they reconciliate? HTS won't, Rahman probably won't. JaI did accept ceasefire, but I doubt they'd accept defeat after so long.

Where do you think we are?

A pocket

An American civil war?
My prayers have been answered

Ghouta (at least JaI) might actually reconcilifatalitilate in due time. HTS is pretty insignificant in Ghouta btw.

thanks for explaining

Better late than never

I don't recall being Koteled

>brown and leftists fighting against ((alt-right)) media control spergs.
should be interesting. Ill be watching from my ivory town, lauffin

>/sg/ is Sup Forums

apperantly no one was hit? Strange when you see that coverless standing in the middle of the desert

DeZ City, DeZ governorate. Besieged on all sides. Holding out for years, against all odds. But liberation is on it's way.

>the chad preworkout

>VIDEO: Syrian government forces break in ISIS defensives in east Hama
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:45 P.M.) – Battles continue to break out in the eastern countryside of Hama as the Syrian government forces resume a wide-scale offensive against the Islamic State in bid to reach the group’s stronghold of Aqirbat.

Backed by Qalamoun Shield group, the Syrian Army managed to fully control a series of strategic hilltops which overlooks Salba; another ISIS-held town located just to the northwest of Aqirbat.

According to field reports, scores of ISIS jihadists have been killed and injured as the Army troops broke into their defensives, destroyed tunnels and barricades, and seized weapons and ammunition.
As seen in the video below, the Syrian helicopters provided the necessary air cover for the ground troops to advance by conducting several airstrikes against ISIS positions.

Qalamoun Shield is a pro-government group fighting alongside the Syrian Army on several battlefronts across the country, and it includes a considerable number of former rebel fighters who have reconciled with the Syrian government.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-government-forces-break-isis-defensives-east-hama/
Video in link

Big SAA Dick

Bananas are for monkeys.

There won't be any war moron. 99.9% of people don't give two shits about retarded Nazi cosplayers in Buttfuck North Carolina

oh c`mon, perfect fruit for snack on work

Yeah I don't think they'd go for Idleb, maybe Qalamoun or Dara'a. After all they were allied with Jund al-Aqsa.

>Why would they reconciliate?
Few more smugglers caught, few more keypoints and tunnels taken and they'll have no choice. The faster the better. Also as for Ghouta, most of the fighters were born there and they're not as radical as Salafis from all over the world that fight for Nusra. Rahman is lost cause, but I think elements of Nusra who were moderate before and whole JaI should have no problem with reconcilating.

the purpose of neither reconciling or surrendering is entirely for post conflict political potential. It will be the heart of the resistence within syria. a staging ground for political activity.

it's probably more feasable to be a previous rebel stronghold that never surrendered and have credibility nationally in syria, than it is to be the representatives of rebellion in some mountain cave.

if the combatants realised that they were being bled for future credibility of some outside influenced leadership and for having an island base at the center of the nation, maybe they wouldn't be so keen to die.

where is the khat?

youtube.com/watch?v=J0Udn_ux-CI

>It will be the heart of the resistence within syria. a staging ground for political activity.
I think it will be Dara'a, or even Idleb city.
Dara'a is located close to Jordan, has significant military success and the "revolution traditions" much stronger than Ghouta.

Did you thought about the possibility of my post being a joke/shitpost?

>Banana without ketchup on it

> surrounded on all sides
> the opposing side pushing ever further in.
Ghouta of Sup Forums Tbh

>Jaysh al-Islam
>allied with Jund al-Aqsa
dude what in the hell are you talking about, these groups havent even operated in the same area

Niggers stole it

Btw Trump threw the "Evil racists" under the bus.

Losing support from both sides
Sad!

common bro, rise up.
your oppressors are just asking for it, and so frankly are we. we need an Amriika General /ag/ - Bigger is Better Edition. We need it SOON.
Now eben. We need it NOW!

I don't really care, just thought I'd give a heads up that the shitposting on the rest of the board will be worse

Yeah yeah, but you're safe here

>Syrians
>Eating Khat

>Americans genocide americans with no americans to intervene and stop it

Almost poetic.

daraa would be easy bait for foreign influence bants, it wouldn't produce national credibility as a result.
idlib is better
but again, idlib is provinces, ghouta is Damascus.

summers coming, my bush is going to put on a fantastic flush of leaves this year.

what the fuck

Chad Syrians.
Chad Syrians do as they please.

we could meddle.

Stop eating bananas after workout you savages.
Bananas are for monkeys only!

This is getting out of control.
An /sg/ oldfag eats banana with ketchup on top.

do i rly need to work up a sweat to guess again?

i don't think he's been here for quite some time

forgot the link
youtu.be/4jmOkHp7ybc

More footage of the Tiger airborne drop

youtube.com/watch?v=U0NZMHJo7Uo

Ok I do remember seeing that pic somewhere outside of Sup Forums. Guess I just didn't connect the dots

Tired of winning yet /sg/? Lets summarize.

Turkey Ending Support for Syrian Rebels 'Goodwill Gesture Towards Damascus'
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201708131056419920-turkey-syrian-rebels-damascus/

Arab Daily: Amman to Resume Ties with Damascus Soon
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960523001534

Hamas, Iran plot closer path forward amid Qatar crisis
Iran - Hamas relations: Soleimani visit
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/08/iran-hamas-relations-rouhani-inauguration-soleimani-visit.html

I'm safe wherever I go because I just don't give a shit about burger politics anymore

That's nice

I'm starting to not care anymore either. Everyone in Washington is the same and there's no hope left, so what's the point anymore

It's liberating
I Don't have to remember which senator is a lobby puppet or which one is a snake or weather or not the president has dementia or how many rapes occur in single neighborhoods.

Read this article about Turkey some good info here despite being written by a professor working in the US naval war college
>MAKING SENSE OF TURKEY’S SYRIA STRATEGY: A ‘TURKISH TRAGEDY’ IN THE MAKING
archive.is/zfFKe

Same, the West has been doomed for years and instead of going out with a bang, we're going out with a wimper

The point is the system is designed for you not to give a shit.
Politicians don't represent the people anymore, they're all spineless tools

KOTEL WHEN?

LOL
LOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>US "Ally" Ukraine Is Source Of North Korean Missile Engines

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/nyt-shocking-report-us-ally-ukraine-source-north-korean-missile-engines

SOON

wtf i love the u-crane now

Has north korea unironically listening to Tomokazu Fukushima

BASED UKRAINE

Syrian Health Ministry launches training course for maintenance of medical equipment with WHO and Japan
>sana.sy/en/?p=111612