Unite the Right Organizer A Dem Operative?

>‘Unite the Right’ organizer Jason Kessler was reportedly an Obama supporter involved in the Occupy movement as recently as November 2016, before establishing his white supremacist group “Unity & Security for America” in January, 2017.

>Per the Southern Poverty Law Center:

>Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.

>At one recent speech in favor of Charlottesville’s status as a sanctuary city, Kessler live-streamed himself as an attendee questioned him and apologized for an undisclosed spat during Kessler’s apparent involvement with Occupy. Kessler appeared visibly perturbed by the woman’s presence and reminders of their past association.

>Kessler was a CNN Assignment Editor?

>Internet sleuths discovered a CNN report on Occupy Wall St. from five years ago submitted by “CNN Assignment Editor Jason Kessler.” Same guy?

>ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/08/14/report-unite-the-right-organizer-jason-kessler-was-occupy-movement-obama-supporter-8-mos-ago/#sthash.39rwAKhw.dpbs

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VEatI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im interested to ser how deep this goes
Im convinced richard spencer is a share blue type op and it's pretty ingenious because it gets larpers to work for them at no cost.

Any more links?

Let's see if we can string together what ACTUALLY happened that day.

>ironically false-flagging as the opposition to vulcanize their movement and give your side more of a challenge to force them to improve their strategy

Jason Kessler probably is a dem operative.

I'm not sure about Spencer though. Aside from how the media flips the fuck out every time Spencer sneezes, I don't really know what else makes him controlled-op. He has been around for a bit of time, even though a lot of people hadn't heard of him until the "Hail Victory, Hail Trump" thing during the election.

bump, i knew this guy was fishy. I was there btw.

>Obama supporter
>CNN editor
>unite the right organizer
>cia stoog

All checks out. This entire event was staged, scripted, and acted out.

already archived the CNN Jason Kessler article in question

archive.is/VEatI

Another Frank Collin aka Cohen? He is really poor speaker for our cause.

Bump

This article doesn't seem to be biased in any way, at least not to me. But then again, I'm only going off of your screen cap.

This wouldn't surprise me anything to do with the alt right looks subverted

Dig deeper on this. This guy screams plant.

Yup.

This whole rally has been straight out of that fucking kikes handbook

Spencer seems legit to me, especially after he stood up to the police.
>inb4 meaningless, out-of-context picture of him and Laura Bush

Agreed

Probably. This was a huge photo op for the news. The police failed to do what they told the event organizers they would do as well. This hit the media so quickly. And of course, the icing on the cake, the first white nationalist rally to have a death.

Just think about how much was spent on torches.

All that aside, I see nothing wrong with what they did. Marching with torches and obtaining a permit to speak in a park aren't illegal. Well, maybe in Virginia.

Protests are all Alinsky plays. No self-respecting user will namefag or facefag so hard. ALL IRL ACTIONS ARE LARPING
live
action
role
play

I heard Alex Jones interview this Kessler asshole on the Sunday show, he sounded very fishy on there and Alex was very skeptical of him.
Does this surprise anyone that these leftists would stoop to this shit?

Wouldn't be surprised. This shit was planned by Soros.

He comes

Standing up to the police isn't really a big deal, especially for a mildly famous person with a career that won't be impacted by an arrest record.

Nope.

The world a stage and each a star.