We need to talk about the racial heritage of Varg's wife

"am I white" threads aren't allowed here.

this is a 10/10 in England

Blonde hair getting darker after puberty is a common trait between germans.

average Englishman

We need to report your thread for violating the board rules.

Not an "is x white" thread. It's a thread for discussing the political opinions of a Mr. Kristian Vikernes.

>WHO
>FUCKING
>CARES

no one thinks of varg as anything else but a meme except maybe meth addled stormfronters.

You mean the guy that has fucked hundreds of women and was married to a huge American pop singer?

If that's the "average" then it can't be too bad.

thread title reads like a headline on an autistic white nationalist version of buzzfeed

>No purely European people have brown eyes.
Ok Varg

> UK
> more white

Stormfront doesn't like Varg. Varg is anti-white nationalism because he hates the idea of nationalism in general. Varg is more for the pseudo-woke kinda-rightwing redditors who haven't graduated to pol yet

we don't

their children dye their hair blond as well. they're totally in on it.

i don't see blond hair.

>hair darkens with age
i know this feel i was born with glorious platinum white hair and had white hair for my first 5 years on this cruel world now i have pic related

europeans have a rich history of genocide, massacre, theft and rape against one another, vargs notion that they have no guilt is ridiculous

That's natural for blondes. The idea of it being a sign of nigger DNA is bullshit

>Slovenia
>White at all

I saw this too. In his most recent video, his wife's hair looks dyed

I'm pretty sure it isn't though, based on the pictures of her when she was younger. Sometimes blonde hair gets layered with darker shades like that

>not a muslim raghead
Poor bantz i expected better

Same here. The only comfort is that I still have blue eyes.

hey juden,why are you here?
don't you know?
Nazis are back

most whites are born with light hair

The French aren't white now?
We're gonna have a hard time creating any kind of large white population if the number of whites keeps shrinking so drastically.
Also, you have no idea what landlocked means.

Fuck off, Shlomo

>Whites
>White

who even is this person?

this and only this

that's not varg's wife in the right corner.

>landlocked

Do you guys think Marion LePen bleaches her hair? Or she's one of that rare brown eyes/blonde hair people?

What is there to talk about? People with red, blonde hair and blue eyes will die out. Too low birthrates, mass immigration and children inherit dark eyes and hair more.

Many women with blonde hair is fake dyed nowadays.

> he doesn't know how about Austria

This.
Irish are white

>tfw marion isn't my gf
feels bad mang

Me too
Pic related

varg is a fag lol

more like a nigger

He's not wrong. Brown eyes comes from negro ancestry.

Whoever made OP's image is an idiot

My family is pure Aryan, quite literally

Hair for men darkens to a dirty blonde around the time of puberty. As a man becomes more and more elderly, his hair darkens almost to black. This can be considered a more peculiar trait of Swiss-Germans and Austrian-Germans, but is nonetheless very indicative of Aryans.

A boy whose hair is still light, no matter how physically mature, is generally regarded as naive, an idealist, a wild card, full of youth, acting without wisdom. A male with blonde hair is still a boy.

Women's hair stays light for a very long time. Then, after the first pregnancy, her hair will darken almost completely. This is generally a hormonal reaction.

Thus, for a very long time, blonde hair was associated with virginity, and to see a "fair-haired" maiden was good because it generally meant she was unmarried and available. Hence why we, after all this time--aside from enjoying the beauty of blonde hair to begin with--still fawn over blonde hair as it subconsciously tells us that a woman is fertile and ready to go.

Many women who are on birth control or who become sexually active early in life also have their hair darken earlier. Women whose hair has darkened will continue to dye the roots and highlight their hair so as to restore the image of virginity and fertility, and thus attractiveness.

To see an Aryan mother with dark hair is natural.

I laugh at the philosophies of racial purity from this board because you seem to think that everyone ought to look like a tall, lanky 16-year-old German boy or girl even when they are twice that age. Nazi propaganda probably had tons of images of youth on the brink of maturity, which is probably how you garnered your impression of racial purity to begin with, yet you still do not understand the way the hair and complexion of Germans changes with age.

Varg is shit, though, and I hate him because he is stupid. He makes arguable points, but arguable does not always mean strong

I used better logic than vargs Vikangz nonsense

Bump