Why do people raid pol? By doing that they only show they have no idea what pol is to begin with

Why do people raid pol? By doing that they only show they have no idea what pol is to begin with.

People just want to fuck shit up over here.

>Shills thinking they are attacking something that is organized and unified.

>High-fiving themselves while slowly turning into b-fags by exposure.

gg normies.

i dont think we're being raided. i just think Sup Forums is finally sick of faggot nazi larpers fucking everything up

Empty people need a enemy to fight or the hatred would turn inwards.

it's an eternal cycle, Sup Forums will forget in a few weeks and be back to normal

No,we are being raided. When events like this happen, the raids are timed in accordance. This place is watched and studied by a lot of people. It is also seen as the ultimate enemy to humanity by a small number of folks.

Fucking what up?

Fucking shit up is the only objective of like 90% of people here.

True.. Retarded but true.

get a life

And the core group of people made an exodus to a place like this because they fucking hate everyone else to begin with.

We're survived bronies, we're gonna survive some commies.

I think a lot of people are so misinformed about about Sup Forums that they think this whole place is basically the same thing as the Daily Stormer. So when they come here to raid they have this image in their heads that they're taking on the new Nazi army, when in reality they're just shitting up a place full of all kinds of different people.

>Be Sup Forums poster since 2012
>In the last year get called a shill on a weekly basis for thinking outside the nu-Sup Forums hivemind
Nah you are just an idiot.

Straight up hundreds on dumb redditors found out it wasn't satire and are basically begging Sup Forums to stop as if they have any power over the thousands of free individual Sup Forums users

>something that is organized and unified.
>Sup Forums
>organized
>unified
Its not 2015 anymore man this place took a 180 degree turn to shit in the election. I recommend going on the lookout for local rightwing communities if you want to be a part of something.

Yes, it's pretty hilarious. I have never seen such a storm before. That's pretty impressive, to be honest. And I'm pretty a certain number of them will accidently take a few redpills on the way. The more antifa is doing shit, the more they send people on Sup Forums for them to get redpilled.

Sup Forums exists in a permanent superposition of being raided and not raided at all times.

Except when it is actually being raided, that is.

What are you talking about? Sup Forums is 100% satire.

>not raided

Are you fucking blind? Or retarded? How would you know.

Because they fear us.

>those implications
It's exactly what he's implying. Shitting this place doesn't work BECAUSE it isn't organized or unified. They're pissing in an ocean of piss and will slowly turn into us if they stay long enough - just like everyone else who came and stayed here.

once more lads into the abyss

stop shitting up the other boards. I only started coming to Sup Forums because you nazis couldn't stay in your containment board. Now i roleplay to make you guys look more extreme

>Now i roleplay
Before you notice you won't be roleplaying.

Shill detected

nice try.

Pol can't be raided
100 come here to troll
80 leave.
20 stays.

>Why do people raid pol?
They are afraid of Whites enslaving them once again so they try to resist, only to realize later on it's futile.

Exactly my point.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

Welcome, newfriends :)

>i dont think we're being raided. i just think Sup Forums is finally sick of faggot nazi larpers fucking everything up
natsoc gens have been around these parts since the beginning, they're not going away partly because they trigger too many people and no one can figure out if its ironic or not (it's both)

We're always being raided. But these fools think they can change something by pissing into an ocean of piss. They think they can demotivate a movement who's motivation is their attempts to demotivate and shame. It's kinda cute in an ugly crippled dog sort of way. Only when their social and mainstream media echo chambers are dismantled will they realize that they had no chance of turning the tide back in their direction. They drank the jewlaid thinking it was the right thing to do and they'll die lonely and confused as to why the world finally rejected their fucked up, backwards ass, illogical and hateful rhetoric.

Acutally, Nietzsche put it perfectly.

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

This is the classic Sup Forums madness that keeps me here. The lines separating genius and stupidity are thin here and it's fucking awesome.

Wtf I love cuckstraya now

Holy shit I didn't see you already quoted that.

I fought the Nazis at first.
>muh stormfags
Etc.
But now I just want to gas everyone.

Whenever I see hordes of shills I think of that quote and feel better.

They never learn. This is the opposite of an echo chamber so the only thing raiding does is make Sup Forums stronger and Sup Forumstards larger in numbers.

Example: If you want to make a whole group of people who are excellent at arguing against communist bullshit, then keep raiding Sup Forums with communist bullshit arguments. Doing this gives oldfags a chance to train newfags how to use the best arguements against communism.

Quantum chan.