ENOUGH. CAN YOU GUYS FUCKING STOP? YOU DID ENOUGH DAMAGE FUCKING STOP THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE...

ENOUGH. CAN YOU GUYS FUCKING STOP? YOU DID ENOUGH DAMAGE FUCKING STOP THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE. THERE IS NO REASON TO RUIN THIS POOR GIRL'S FUCKING FUNERAL. ENOUGH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6eKn6mQII8
youtube.com/watch?v=4HN2ut2WcJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This can't be real. I know they're retards, but they can't be this retarded.

topkek based weev

There's a difference between Sup Forums and stormweenies.

If the shoe was on the other foot would the fags and snowflakes leave a funeral alone of a right protester
Yea prob not

oh, that's helpful. let's literally become the westboro baptist church.
though

Black lives matter, and she ain't black.

Weev is a hero. Stop being a bitch.
Commies get no rest, even in death.

She continues to ruin this country from beyond the grave.

we should set ourselves higher standards than fags and snowflakes

Kekus Fucking Kek, it wasn't our fault.

this is what you spergs get for worshiping a frog god of chaos

Look at what you did now, OP!

Now I'll have to go and IRL piss on the fat sows grave and post pics here after, just out of spite of what a colossal fag you are!

weev is a jew

A jewish mole in the stormer BDS who would have thought

No. Those days are done

Fake news.

MOLOCH LOVER LEAVE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>inb4 a bunch of dumb redditors will scream about optics
Let weev do his thing

guess whenever our movement takes a step forward these retards take us back 40

>no guys we have to look worse than the worst SJW or all is lost!

Holy FUCK FOX NEWS is trying to shill an EDITED video of the car incident!
Just a few minutes ago they played a clip of the car going into the crowd, one I'm sure most of us have seen.
This one had fingers edited over the lens just at the moment men with baseball bats converged on the car to smash out its windows
WHAT THE FUCK

everyone showing up at that funeral to mock the mourning family deserves to be fucking shot

Weev is a psyop like Richard Spencer, he is gonna run your movement to the ground.

the reversing part was the most justice
shame they didn't die in a fun webm way like captain halfman

>everything bad happening is Sup Forums's fault

its just indecent

This
Escalation is a good thing

What would it achieve?

On the plus side: Absolutely nothing.
On the minus side: Much wasted time and needless animosity.

its right wing dead squad time

Interesting that he hasn't thus far, almost like you're pushing some narrative

>optics
nah, they'd act like we did it whether we do it or not. it's just about having some basic sense of honor.

Like bowling pins, holy shit

NO BRAKES
>NO BRAKES

Good
The more emboldened antifa gets the better

Not saying its a good idea/ im just being honest its time we start being realistic

>What would it achieve?
more riots that are bad for (((business)))

Do you have an end game?

Weev is a subverive (((agent)))

This isnt yuroland
if they throw rocks you can legally shoot them

Hey dude, we are autists we never go outside. Blame stormies or ebaumsworld.

planking lol

A riot directed against us. You won't come out of this in a favourable position without at least moderate public suport.

That's not what I asked.

Or was that you saying that your end game is in fact "kill everyone"?

If anything, this is the best time to keep going, push harder, to go all in.

We MUST crash this funeral with nazi march anthems and full brownshirts and armbands and a hitler lookalike. P.S. this fat niggerlover looks like a cryptokike.
We should be investigating her jewish lineage.

>weev
Isn't he walking proof that those who actively identify as Neo-Nazis (Not LARPers) are usually jewish?

Thats disgusting

>thinks nihilistic jew-nazi Weev has limits

nice try, shill
you don't set our standards as your side proudly refuses to uphold any, you are not humankind

WHO'S STREETS, OUR STREE--
>that fucking clown

>A riot directed against us. You won't come out of this in a favourable position
again this is america
You can shoot rioters
I want the left to rise up so then they will have to be put down violently

Weev is a subversive Jew. When will people learn these are Kike tactics to undermine their targetted goy movements, sew division and get everyone to hate the targetted Goy. This sort of shit reeks of Jewery

you deserve to be shot for being a fag and you will be S O O N, mohammed al-takfiri

I'm a die hard Nazi these days. Leave the woman's funeral alone. Yes when a Nazi has to tell you decency just do it.

Look worse? How could we possibly look worse? The cops cause a traffic accident and suddenly right wing death squads are alive today, according to the media
People follow percieved strength. Double down and do not apologize and the overton window moves right.

at least there should be some benefit if people are going to go that way. i don't see what fucking with some dead girl's family achieves other than some passing amusement for TRS.
that's quite a change of heart you had there.

they forgot to add that she was a communist ANTIFA supporting whore

You start shooting people that the general public are on the side of and you've just created a few hundred martyrs. Your govt made that exact mistake with the hippies.

>I want the left to rise up so then they will have to be put down violently
Again, for that to come out in your favour requires careful manipulation, not going at it like a bull in a china shop.

>the clown with the 'shame' sign
Wow Antifa is really stepping up their game

> CAN YOU GUYS FUCKING STOP

Board of peace. I don't see the point in this either. There's so much shitposting about the death of some white girl I'm tempted to say it's outside posters.

There's a solid case of discrimination where the cops shut down a legal protest that isn't violent, and then let a non-permit holding antifa rally happen instead.

But I guess fuck that, let's intentionally ruin everything by celebrating some nobody getting hit by a car. How fucking convenient.

>How could we possibly look worse?
By organizing a bunch of people to harass the girls funeral instead of saying that's one guy and we don't endorse killing people.

>and you've just created a few hundred martyrs.
good
more escalation

This only proves that stormcucks are the same as jihadists.

100% chance WBC is taking the bait

Do you actually think terrorism is the reason I dont want muslims in my country?

>People follow percieved strength. Double down and do not apologize and the overton window moves right.

When people inevitably ask "why" and their only answer is somewhere between "mindless violence" and "to be a dick", then what do you think they're going to do after? Protip: this will only attract thugs and the insane to your side. You going to have a night of the long knives at some point, or have you yet to think that far?

just kek

holy fuck this is a genius idea

god bless weev and his intellect

Escalation with the objective of what?

useful escalation creates a pretext for action by being attributable to the enemy. the funeral of a girl who happened to get hit by a poorly-handled car is not the reichstag fire.

>Weev is
Described perfectly in this video. He ruined Encylopedia Dramatica. He is poison, regardless of ideology and setting.

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

This!

>The cops cause a traffic accident and suddenly right wing death squads are alive today
Did you even see the film clip, mouthbreather? No accident at all, wannabe-jihadist.

ironically this kind of thing is exactly why they lost and why the kikes were able to invade the levant with 6 million strong
guess hard lessons take learning the hard way twice
while you're virtue signaling your high horse, i'm not giving ANY mercy or ANY quarter to my enemy nor will I ever, for they would never afford the same to me
anything else is pure cuckoldry
justice will be done
fall in line or die on the hill you indignantly stand on

Someome buy a remote controlled charger and have a rebel flag on there and do a miniature re enactment at the service, please

>1 post by this ID

No more moderates
But it will put more liberals out in the streets causing trouble
the ((((chamber of commerce))) doesnt like that

the message is consistent but you failed english so there isnt much i can do for you besides suggesting you read again this time without the niggercock throatfucking your faggot ass so you can see

>Boo hoo I died in a 1 way alley with cars intentionally hidden behind a crowd with photo evidence they cant be seen as we were willingly trapping someone who had the gall to not want to be trapped and beaten. Pity me!

Oh look, a Swede being a bloody cuck. Shocker.

>happened to get hit by a poorly-handled car
This is you:
youtube.com/watch?v=t6eKn6mQII8

!1884 [roman salute][

>No more moderates
So you vs everyone else other than idiots, thugs, and the insane and/or a magical combination of the three?

Pierce is an out of touch boomer faggot

Weev is a Jew. His task is to make the Alt Right look bad.

They won't believe us. Fuck, for the most part it's not even true. Dumb fucks shouldn't attack moving vehicles.
>You going to have a night of the long knives at some point
Well that is the long term goal, yes
Fuck off retard, the clip clearly shows him going like 10 miles an hour until people start hitting his car, and still photos with greater exposure show his fucking breaks were on

Honor guard of Challengers?

this

kekistan does not forgive and does not forget. FUCK THIS SLUT. WHO'S WITH ME BROS?

If they won't play by the rules, why should we hamstring ourselves? Stop using the Nazi flag, shill, no one is buying it.

Doing something like this seems like a deliberate ploy to bring further bad light and media coverage onto "evil whitey". Let's be honest, the media doesn't hate the alt right (not even a real thing), it despises white people. It turns a blind eye to all the nig nog rapes and paki rapes and even encourages it! But whitey dares breathe in the wrong direction and GOY GEVALT IT'S WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST!

This Weev is a Jew? He can play the Jew card when he wants and the white card when he wants, you shouldn't endorse or even entertain this if you do care about white people because all you'll be doing is giving the media more and more ammunition to use against us.

Stop doing that.

How funny would it be to get 30 dodge chargers circling the funeral procession???

So the centrist shows his true colors

This is way too fucking much
leave her family alone for fucks sake

>Well that [night of the long knives] is the long term goal, yes
Heh. I think quite a few peole have *you* in their sights for that. Fair warning.

>this video will actually help his case than hurt it

can't charge the charger!

Btfo fat slut
youtube.com/watch?v=4HN2ut2WcJA

Very far from centrist, but that I'm not an idiot, thug or insane? I'll take those odds.

funny enough for a GET and id 5's
fund it, cia niggers
you know this is what your drug and prostitution money is for