BREAKING

Trump expected to completely denounce the alt-right and all its affiliates after a long talk with Ivanka:
youtube.com/watch?v=G0y55BVXffY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVkD7c2D6H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>controlled by a 35-year-old woman
>alpha

Pick one. What a faggot.

Great news, fuck the alt right.

Hopefully Sessions cracks down on them and Antifa so we can go back to normality.

Trump will never be openly Pro-Nazi. His daughter, Son-in-law and Grandchildren are all Jewish.

Fuck Trump

This. And BLM.

Only rural and suburban regards voted Trump.

What better cover to hide your contempt of the Jew?

Good. Fuck Alt Right faggots.

Good. Fuck these faggot Nazis

fucking jewess, giving his father pussy to advance her political agenda

Good, alt-right is a disgusting brand of racists and subhumans.

We need a president that appeals to true conservatives, not angry manchildren.

define normal, faggot.

>He doesn't know that Barron is a time traveller nazi

this is a losing move. unbelievably bad. the other side isn't going to be satisfied until trump puts the alt-right to death, personally doing the lethal injections
i suspect it's going to be something where you need to read between the lines, or a totally milquetoasty and neutral thing like he said the day-of

If Banon is fired trump can kiss his reelection bye bye.

She is fucking democrat, go figure.

>trump dismissing his base except for establishmentarians
>loses reelection

Wew

oy vey who could be behind these posts

FUCK IVANKA THAT FUCKING KIKE BTICH!!!!!!!

Good, fuck these limp wristed Nazi larpers. Such tough guys! Lol!

"I'LL RAM My car into em b/c Im master race"

All faggots in dillard's khakis. Embarassing.

I would denounce too after seeing this video and not the hundreds of other cherry picked ones
>youtube.com/watch?v=pVkD7c2D6H0

>Trump denounces controlled opposition and false flaggers

Am i supposed to feel BTFO by that?

DENOUNCE WHITE SUPREMACY

DENOUNCE RACE HATRED

Fuck off CIA

==latest version==

Normal people aren't alt right. You need to get outside. I only know three people who are alt right and one is an ethnic Jew Moromon, one is a literal Talmudic Jew, and the other is a skinhead and ex commie.

>takes him 2 days of getting hammered by every single politician to denounce white nationalism
>is probably still reluctant
Sound like he's still /ourpresident/ to me. The fact that he didn't condemn us the day it happened like everyone else did speaks volumes.

Her RNC speech was very liberal. I don't trust the Trump children, least of all Ivanka.

>Trump expected to completely denounce the alt-right and all its affiliates after a long talk with Ivanka:

sounds good, I hope he fucks over the money behind those goons

>Hopefully Sessions cracks down on them and Antifa
this, why can't we live in a normal society without paid agents all over our news broadcasts, none of the people on the news are believable, they should shoot a few dead and bring dogs, hard to fake getting mauled by a dog

SPEECH IS ON

GET READY FAGGOS

t. Never been outside

Here he comes

This. Trump is beginning to be the most emotionally manipulated beta of all time. >inb4underwatermahjong

HE IS SPEAKING

if trumps denounces the alt-right he wont be re-elected. not sure he realizes that

good

fuck the alt right

we need to rebrand

Get a grip storm fags. Trump is going to advance white interests more than your faggot larping ever will. You people are fucking retards

>trade policy

He's the fucking president mate, he wouldn't be pro-Nazi if his entire ancestry was German

>tax cuts

lel

This. He cannot satisfy the left until he creates thought police. Collectivism can survive with a shred of dissent remaining.

This is actually a perfect time for Trump to abandon the right and move back to his default left leaning positions.

Also, of course is kike daughter is pushing this just like she and her kike husband Jared pushed the Syria and Scaramucci moves.

Trump will lose the right and the left already hates him. Trump will have no one but kikes like his daughter and Jared on his side.

If you want Trump to succeed this is a terrible move but if you want Trump to fail this is perfect. Remember Obama did not abandon the BLM niggers when they were shooting cops but Trump is weak and will abandon the right over one event.

They are not going to be satisfied until Trump is destroyed, why appease them in anything

OH SHIT IT'S REAL

IF TRUMP DENOUNCES THEN FUCK THIS FAGGOT!!!!

DAILY STORM FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW WILL THEY SPIN THIS LOL

Collectivism cant survive with a shred of dissent remaining

why he bein like this tho

The trumpgret salt mine is now open boyz!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stormfags are retards anyways.

She's one of us.

Fat orange coward

HAHAHHAHAHAH ALT-RIGHT BTFO

Th alt-right doesn't exist. Its just a term the MSM created to label Trump and his supporters as boogeymen. Now we see some paid protesters pretending to represent the boogeymen while stirring shit. I have a feeling ballsack eyes wants to try and pull an arab spring here. Don't let him succeed.

if he wants to salvage even a thread of credibility with the 80% of america that isn't his rabid base, yea, he should denounce the alt-bright

Trump just lost re-election. Fucking coward.

Trump already denounced them numerous times, during the campaign. He also denounced the violence on 'both sides' and said there is no place for that kind of extremism.

but It's like NO YOU HAVE TO DENOUNCE THEM EVERY SECOND OR YOU ARE ONE OF THEM! reeee

OYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYY GOD DAMN IT TRUMP

Canadians get flack for being the worst posters but crypto jews in the US are 10x worse honestly.

Very good, /leftypol/. You know this doesn't really work when you guys are over there talking about doing this in the open.

EAT SHIT NAZI LMAO

>not mentioning the communist jew

ZOG is real

"We condemn this agregious hate. Racism has no place in America"

"Racism is evil"

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

>HE DIDNT STATE THE ALT RIGHT

finally

not /our guy/

lololol reddddddddddit t_d btfo!

WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW?

WE ARE ALL EQUAL, FUCKERS!

HAHA he actually denounced /ourguys/

Well

>vote for kike loving president
>"W-why is he denouncing the alt-right??"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit hahahaha that's humiliating. At least US presidents aside from Obama are very masculine. Wtf is wrong with people that they vote for Trudeau?

>/ourguy/

kek

Have fun in your brown shithole future.

>He never said "alt right"
LOL those faggots are going to be upset

>Ever thinking that Trump was a game changer and not simply the lesser of two evils.

You voted for this guy...

who doesn't seem to understand that antifa & the alt-left started all the violence.

>FUCK IVANKA THAT FUCKING KIKE BTICH!!!!!!!

Larrrrrrrrrrp he already denounced it

He stated white nationalists, neo-nazis, white supremacists etc.

Same thing

wtf i love trump now

>Alt Fags btfo

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

More radicalization bait? Yes please!

This, they are trying to splinter the right by forming little groups within Republicanism. They did this with Liberals (Liberal, Democrat, Classic Democrat, etc.) and now they're trying to do this with Republicans. Anyone who can't see this is obviously blind.

dumb question but why did trump change his mind?

>disown alt-lite because you want to prove that media will never acknowledge you doing something "good" even when it's their agenda
>again, prove that the media is fake news and corrupt.
>rescind condemnation because you did it clearly to make a point.

there's like a 30% chance he's doing that underwater mahjong move desu

wasted trips
Sup Forums has always disavowed alt-right
lurk moar & git gud fag

What does he gain by this?? The liberals are never going to like and vote for him even though he is saying this. Now he just lost a large portion of his base.

Trump going full globalist shill. Ivanka got to him.

I'm on trump train now.

I missed it, what was said?

12-d fucking chess. Based.

Mmkay. Fuck Trump for not even mentioning Antifa. Should I burn my hat? It's quite tempting.

holy fuck Trump just implied that the chopper was taken down by le ebil nazis

He's fucking blackmailed for sure

Did someone scream MEDIC

lol Battlefield Game?

Didn't denounce the Alt-right. Everybody denounces the KKK anyway. They're boomer faggots.

Follow your dreams faggots.

Will he go full fash already and throw everyone even remotely related to leftists/alt-right to labor camps? I mean it's a fucking Weimar republic and better to bash degeneracy before some guy with fancy moustache becomes president.