Which Sect of Christianity is Best

...and why is it Orthodox?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9HzqxwKfiM
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/ro-idolatry.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/hail_mary_hail_satan.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athleta_Christi),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler#Imprisonment_in_Hungary) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_III_of_Moldavia#Conflicts_with_Poland)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universitas_Valachorum).
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno man I'm protestant but that cross looks pretty dope

cause Serbia stronk

>Which Sect of Christianity is Best
It's all the sane garbage needing to be tgrown out,

youtube.com/watch?v=q9HzqxwKfiM

Because it's OG Christianity.

The Church will always have it's place in society, degenerate Lolbertarian.

Orthodox ""Christianity"" is an idolatrous cult.
>jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/ro-idolatry.htm

Maybe right outcome, but wrong reason. Christianity is a bunch of unsubstantiated claims, and the Christian Bible is full of problems, including that the books are translations of translations of translations of books with murky origins and possible forgeries.

They are all fucked up

im pretty sure orthodox are considered okay by the church even to the point that they can partake in catholic communion and everything, its just the orthodox that dont like catholics for whatever reason

>Catholic
Cult of cuckoldry
>Orthodox
Cult of money

None so far
Militant Christianity soon™

>Sect of Christianity
Orthodox Church
>sect

Or denomination, whatever.

Catholics are no better.
>jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/hail_mary_hail_satan.htm

I think the Pope gave the (Orthodox) Serbs some land at one point, but Orthodox Christians and Catholics in the Balkans also have a bitter history.

>be me
>want to be christian
>feels okay
>actually go to church and experience it all
>what the fuck this is cringey as shit

Gnosticism is the best.

>sect
>not denomination
OP, get out.

I have a little respect for Protestants because at least they are as intellectually honest as Christians can be, but Catholics are ridiculous.

The big difference is all Catholics are cucked, but only the orthodox leadership is corrupt. Average Orthodox priests >>>> average Catholic priest.

>For whatever reason
>4th Crusade

so why are there 1000000 different protestant groups then?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaAHAHahah.
You may be right about serbia or Bulgaria. But 100% of Russian orthodox priests are corrupt dumb-asses.

Orthodox go to hell but at leat you aren't catholic.

I was born into orthodoxy, but left it due to shit like this. It's a religion of slaves and cucks that keeps calling great butchers and monsters saints who dindu nuffin wrong. They forgot that the true Lord is in heaven, not on Earth.

>orthodoxy
>sect
Kys

Do you even know whqt "sect " aka its lkteral derinition means you unbearable spastic?

why yu say this?

Becouse he lives in russia and knows them?

>its just the orthodox that dont like catholics for whatever reason
Because for orthodox people under catholics it was just as bad as being under muslims.
And the only help orthodox ever got from catholics to fight off muslims was worthless titles (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athleta_Christi), betrayals (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler#Imprisonment_in_Hungary) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_III_of_Moldavia#Conflicts_with_Poland) and oppression (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universitas_Valachorum).
Note that I only listed those I know from my country, but there are many more.
tl'dr fuck Catholics.

I think it has to do with following different schools of thought by theologians like John Calvin, outside the Bible itself. More like its implications. I guess this is what happens when your leaders don't posture as the Embassy of Heaven, people sometimes have different opinions!

>Protestants
Fuck them as well. Lutherans support literal faggotry.

I mean seriously, what the fuck

Catholicism.

A direct line from Jesus, St. Peter to the modern church. The so called Orthodox Church is the result of terrestrial politicking on the part of the Greeks to deny the authority of Rome. That's why God abandoned them and Constantinople lies in the hands of the Muslim.

>jesus-is-savior
Dude, guy who runs the site is a registered kiddie-fiddler.

>great butchers
plain lie
Name one cucklet

Also
>SHITTING on the religion of you ancestors for 1000 yeary
Literally neck yourself

beats beeing a total lliar

Catholicism is heretical and borderline satanic unfortunately. But it would have been cool if Christ's church was originally descended directly from him.

What's up with proddies and shilling this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U

nop,, look here

might as well just become a wiccan desu, seems anything goes depending on your mood

Who gives a fuck and why should I give a fuck.

>uses templar flag
>shits on catholics

Because I know it.
Church is profitable business in Russia, nothing more. Russian priest are corrupt evils with iphones and mercedes.

One exception: Old believers.

ourladyisgod.com
i know it looks like a wacko cult but its the most non jewish form of christianity

>Name one cucklet
Easy. The church denies every single atrocity comitted by Ivan IV, even though his true nature is well-known to everybody. It's like dementia.

>It's what your ancestors did, you must do it too!
That's hardly a fucking argument. My ancestors did a lot of stupid shit, including human sacrifice.

thnks satan, no

>Lolbertarian
redpill me on libertarian

In Catholicism the church has Gods authority over all rulers. In Orthodox the Roman Emperor has authority over the Church but it is organize and can hurt his political standing. In Protestantism the ruler doesn't answer to any organized church meaning they can rule as a tyrant.

Jesus is the most unjew Christianity

Nah, I don't follow unsubstantiated religions, invented by Semitic people by the way.

Forgot to put which of these sounds like Gods will?

honestly the local church at my mothers place in Homestead Florida is pretty fucking amazing. they identify as 'Evangelical Presbyterian'
they dont pass the plate, because passing the plate will shame some people to give, and giving should not come with shame, what you give is between you and God.

based as fuck
homestead city church

>I don't follow unsubstantiated religions
Then good luck finding one! Religion is based on faith by very design.

I'm in the process of joining the OC. It's such a beautiful form of worship. Once you experience it you realize how much time you wasted in Protestant churches, and how silly and senseless the Protestant system is. True talk. I don't hate or condemn Protestant churches but I realize how
ad-libbed they are.

outside Russia its doing fine

Orthodox
>don't proselytize
>lose the Levant
>lose their most important episcopal see
>no crusades
The Orthodox Church ceased to be of any importance since the decline of the Byzantine Empire.

Catholic
>spread the word across the globe
>take the Levant and hold it for 200 years
>keep hold of Rome for 2000 years
>crusades coming out of their ears

Wrong
>The so called Orthodox Church is the result of terrestrial politicking on the part of the Greeks to deny the authority of Rome
Shitty reframe faggot.
Its the other way round.
the Catholic church were SJW libahits of their days who had to go le current year 1011 and ((((modernized)))))
Orthodox stayed faithful to OG chriantianity.
From a dogmatic standpoint catholics are heretics and were regarded as such by the Orthodox church for a millenia.
roma has absolute zero claim to authority , only the infallible teaching of Jesus Christ, which the catholics breached

> That's why God abandoned them and Constantinople lies in the hands of the Muslim.
Lie by omission.
The Russian Orthodox Empire crushed the ottoman empire 5 times and won literally every single millitary conflict with catholucs and proddies
Swede, teutons, prussians, frenchies etc.
Not only didnt "God abandon" them but to the contrary

>god
That's a funny way to spell Pope.

why not? fuck the church and tradition right? we strong independent protestants dont need no rules. whatever flavor of the month seems nice

just believing in "jesus" alone doesn't work. you need to keep the sacrements (rosary and scapular) and ideally dedicade your life fully to God and his Chruch (which isn't there at this moment).

sure it is.

>crusades coming out of their ears
And you know. They all failed in the end. ONLY thing crusades accomplished in the long run was losing Constantinople for christiandoom. Fucking BASED!

Two wrongs don't make one right.

And I don't have an opinion on Catholicism other than nope not for me.

>Ur papacy is evil! Why??? Because muh pastor told me.

Matthew 16:13-20 clarifies St. Peters Papal line is both legitimate and chosen by Christ himself.

Rastafarianism, the orginal Christian sect.

>rosary
Where exacly is rosary in the bible my friend? Were all christians before it was invented doomed to hell?

I love that image

Protestants are the only true Christians. Everything else is mystery babylon satanic paganism.

Rosary was made when Mary was named the Queen of Heaven. No, not praying it doesn't doom you to Hell however it's a hell of a good way to keep Gods love in your soul.

James 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
>this kills the prodie

>bible
dude a pole that doesn't understand catholicism. do you even catholic history? the bible was never a holy book or anything. catholic dogma, not bible, is holy to the catholic religion. the church is older than the bible and the bible doesn't contain everything.

kek this.

>ivan
Not a saint.

>well know to everybody
Shitty ad populum

>antrocity
Propaganda meme.
Fucking hell bother to study your own history you illiterate spastic liberashka.

Ivan had openly opposed the papacy, his supposed "attrocities" were propaganda created by cucktolics and pure politically motivated.
Almost all sources of this stem from catholics themselves but the claims have never been proven.
For instance him killing his son is pure fabrication traced back to a german with zero proof.

Ivan killed about 2000-3000 people( criminals, traitors ) in his reign a fairly moderate sum for his time,compared to 30 000 -50 000 killed by the ruler of england at that time.
So much for "antrocity"

Go back o 2ch Pidorashka liberashka youre emBarassing to read

>Rosary was made when Mary was named the Queen of Heaven.
Fifth century is one hell of a time to wait for such important thing! You would think that Jesus would mention it! At all. Instead he just gave his apostles pater noster to pray with. He could also mention his mother a little bit more than "And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it."

When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[b] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah. - Matthew 16:13-20

>This kills the proddy as well

>german shilling for ortodoxy
That is a rare sight! No, wait, it isn't. Germany is crawling with russian rapebabies.
Are you fucking insane?

coz he schoolboy from vk publics of cocksuckers who hate church for obvious reason

Mary was named queen of Heaven at her death. A ritual was planed to honor her and pay homage to her in the 5th century however praying to marry has always been an important thing to do as she has God's and can beg for your soul to be saved.

In 1309 AD, the seat of the papacy was moved from Rome to Avignon (France). In total, 7 Popes were seated in Avignon until 1377 AD when the seat was moved back to Rome. The entire justification for papal supremacy is based on the claim that there is an unbroken line of Bishops of Rome from St. Peter... except that line was broken during the Avignon Papacy over 700 years ago. The Papist Church is a false church.

>enemies of the only and true Chriszian church will try to dispute dis

read website I posted. it looks wacko at first but when you connect the dots you'll know...

>be (((you)))
>No knowledge of early church fathers
8 Do not be led astray by wrong views or by outmoded tales that count for nothing. For if we still go on observing Judaism, we admit we never received grace. The divine prophets themselves lived
Christ Jesus’ way. That is why they were persecuted, for they were inspired by his grace to
convince unbelievers that God is one, and that he has revealed himself in his Son Jesus Christ,
who is his Word issuing from the silence and who won the complete approval of him who sent
him.
9 Those, then, who lived by ancient practices arrived at a new hope. They ceased to keep the
Sabbath and lived by the Lord’s Day, on which our life as well as theirs shone forth, thanks to Him
and his death, though some deny this. Through this mystery we got our faith, and because of it we
stand our ground so as to become disciples of Jesus Christ, our sole teacher. How, then, can we
live without him when even the prophets, who were his disciples by the Spirit, awaited him as their
teacher? He, then, whom they were rightly expecting, raised them from the dead, when he came.
10 We must not, then, be impervious to his kindness. Indeed, were he to act as we do, we should
at once be done for. Hence, now we are his disciples, we must learn to live like Christians — to be
sure, whoever bears any other name does not belong to God. Get rid, then, of the bad yeast — it
has grown stale and 97sour — and be changed into new yeast, that is, into Jesus Christ. Be salted
in him, so that none of you go bad, for your smell will give you away. It is monstrous to talk Jesus
Christ and to live like a Jew. For Christianity did not believe in Judaism, but Judaism in
Christianity. People of every tongue have come to believe in it, and so been united together in God.
St. Ignatius of Antioch to the Magnesians

spiritual highness =/= temporal mores
temporal mores =/= spiritual highness
>just believing in "jesus" alone doesn't work.
not believing in Jesus doesn't help either
meanwhile in catholcuck Cuba ..
Utter bullshit
^^
picture dedicated to (You)
'Strong Platonist'
>sold but idk why

>The church moved for 10 seconds

OY VEY THE LINE IS BROKEN

Okay, so you're gonna ignore when JESUS HIMSELF tells us to stop venerating Mary? Honestly, Catholics don't believe in the Bible, then believe in man's traditions over God's law.

>rapebabies.
Wrong , lesser slav.

More like rapers.
My grandpa raped Gretchen and Mariuzka alike so you are nonless a rapebaby than germs.

Fells good to be the most powerful race in the world after the merisharts.

>The Papist Church is a false church.

Not "false", so much as a corruption.

Well, Jesus also said that you should cut off your own balls and he will be back within one generation from his death. You can't take everything he says too seriously.

>want to believe
You go to church to worship, not decide if you believe.

Where does it say that Peter has authority over the church? All I see is that he is told to "build" it. He established the church by setting a foundation but not to rule over it. There was no authority structure in the early church and people spoke to each other as brothers.

Matthew 23

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

>This kills the Catholic

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than greeks and slavs

>Catholics
>infallible pope
>half your members are shitskins
>lick nigger feet

>Protestants
>make it up
>electric guitars and tambourines
>mega churches
>suck Israel's dick constantly(kinda ironic though desu)

>Orthodox
>kissing your priest all the time
>full of subhuman slavs

Out of the three branches and my unbiased and accurate description of them, Orthodox does seem to be the only decent church anymore.

And then he fucked off and left you to live on welfare. Fucking bassed ruskies, good luck with muzzies after they take over. ;-)

Ivan, nobody is interested in your odd religion. It's time you left.