How Sup Forums how did beaners go from pic related to border hoppers?

how Sup Forums how did beaners go from pic related to border hoppers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_Nations_Fail
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Caracol,_Chichen_Itza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corbel_arch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incan_aqueducts),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moray_(Inca_ruin)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_in_Mexico
mexconnect.com/articles/278-glorious-innocent-the-tragedy-and-triumph-of-francisco-madero-1873–1913
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the ayys left them and took their advanced sonic equipment

>literal pile of rocks to border hoppers
My noggin' is a-joggin'

lazy spanish blood

but user it's hardly a pile of rocks look at the beautifully precise dimensions.

they had a Marxist single party state for 70 years

>worked on math, astrology and had own calendar, to name a few
>rock pilers

Come on senpai, at least pretend to be smart. Or better yet, shut up when you don't know shit.
The Americans that actually learned something by reading are smeared by shit stains like you.

>that reply before user even looks up the difference between the aztecs, zapotecs and toltecs
>"b-but user! They're all the same filthy b-beaners!"

Also, this
I wish the English would've found South America, specially Mexico.

Dumb ass catholic spaniards burned down and destroyed so much history.

jesuit colonization

kike influence

I'm reading "How Nations Fail" and it goes into that.

Carb based diet.

I guess European + North African + Indian is a fucking terrible mix. Also the spanish killed most of the men fighting them and then raped the left over slave women who didn't die of diease, it was like accidental dysgenics

Author?

Laziness and cartels

Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson and as far as I can tell they're not one of (((them))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_Nations_Fail

Wait beaners built pyramids - they kangz too?

Pre modern civilizations could be upheld by 80 IQ people, provided they were very hierarchical and antiegalitarian (which Aztec society most certainly was). Same thing with Arabs and poo in the loos. Once industrialization came and society became drastically more complicated they could not keep up.

ESTABAMOZ

AYO NIGGA DIDN*T U KNO? WE WUZ NATIVE AMERIKANGZ N SHIIEEET!!

pic related was built by Atlantis diaspora, which were white and even Mexoamericans admitted it when they thought Cortez was Quetzacoatl (an Atlantean colonizer)

ÉRAMOS REYES Y LA CHINGADA

spanish Conquistador rapebabies

How are Mexicans 'border hoppers', faggot?

Last I checked the vast majority of Mexicans live in Mexico

>but mahh memes!
kYS

Christianity

Spanish genocide and rape babies inheriting the rubble

I think beaners serve as living proof that large scale race mixing can have horrendous results. They went from that to being even dumber than niggers.

Inferior Spanish blood, that's how.

It's all Wh*tes fault.

Aren't most border hopppers from El Salvador or Honduras?

At first I thought you couldnt speak Spanish but then I realized the Z was intentional
underrated post

>Aztec

Mate that's Mayan, out on the Yucatan peninsula. Aztec culture was waaaaay northwest and also like 1000 years before Aztec state.

Because most illegal immigrants in the world are Mexican you 63.5 IQ idiot.

Percession of the equinox.

Because the Spanish pigs couldn't keep their fucking dick in their pants.

please be joking. I know American education isn't exactly topping the charts but tell me you at least saw Classical age Mayan art.

It's on par with the greeks.

Jews

>Because most illegal immigrants in the world are Mexican you 63.5 IQ idiot.
Falsehoods are false

Currently, I think so, but the US did get an influx of Mexican immigrants in the last 40 years, and makers never stopped memeing

All civilizations were able to pile rocks together

*Spanish jews that just wanted gold and promoted race mixing

beans are civilized man food.

Savages don't grow or farm beans, legumes. Legumes are a civilized food.

this is why you don't see so many Mexican flags around or have Cinco De Mayo. The Mexicans never hopped no border... come on chico.

Who drinks all that Mexican beer at the supermarket?

Swedish education lmao.
Those are Teotihuacans pyramids, also the mayans predate the aztecs for centuries, not the other way around.

I shit on spics and beans constantly but the mesoamerican civilizations were pretty impressive considering they never invented the wheel. They managed to create some pretty sophisticated structures and were smart enough to figure out altitude crop farming. They were south east asian tier at least. Not complete dummies like nogs.

the jews

>I wish the English would've found South America, specially Mexico.
>Dumb ass catholic spaniards burned down and destroyed so much history.

I wish they had discovered you ungrateful beans too. They would have wiped out every single one of you disgusting goblins and burned down all your monuments.

This. Mayans>Azniggers

thank your dear US goverment for that, fast and furious armed the cartels and train them in your military bases, they reck havoc in mexico and central america killing half a million people and countless others in central america, and you got yourselves with millions of displaced mexicans and central americans, what did you expect?, you know that the CIA and DEA are the ones buying and distributing the drugs right?, and thats the reason they will never legalize the drugs.

no swede user this is Teotihuacan in mexico, 1000 years before the Aztecs but Mayans did play a prominent role in their civilization.

WE

Race mixing destroys both races.

STFU fgt Mexico has been shit since its conception. The war on drugs just made things shittier in the shithole.

you are fucking dumb, thats the reason that you are still in your basement, how are you going to compare horse riding indians with advance cultures like aztecs mayans and incas, dumb shit, they had beautiful women, thats the reason they mixed with them, but how would you know if you are unable to leave your fucking smelly basement, fucking kissless virgin

i thought we would have invaded them if they were marxist

and you got to thank the US goverment for that too faggot, because they allow the corruption and protect the mexican goverments

I wish you did.

as much as I hate democrats single party rule for that long is just unhealthy

pic related is Teotihuacan, which was abandoned by the days of the Aztecs and collapsed due to poor management.

sound more like beaners?

Crypto Jews. For real, not even memeing. Everytime this country had the chance to become a formidable nation the bankers, the freemasons or actual jews would screw shit up. Look for the assesination of Inturbide, the mexican revolution (Madero was a Jew, not even kidding) , the proto marxist state imposed by the revolutionary party, the "Cristiada" war (a war on mexican christiandom that the goverment really want the population to forget), figures like Frida kalo and her fat ass husband getting public recognition (literal marxists), the "Milagro Mexicano" fiasco (hindered by the banks), and the list goes on and on..

In resume, Mexico is a perfect example of what cultural marxism does to a population. There used to be hope in the North but the goverment is really hellbend on making us take immigranrs from the south and haiti. The cartel problem also became a huge problem when they got into the politic scene.

We were governed for 70 straight years by a Neo-Marxist party, I blame that more than the gringos.

>beautiful women

fucking kek. When you spend 6 months on a ship with a bunch of hairy smelly men. A mare would look beautiful in your desperation.

Squared off mounds are not all that hard desu.

this

>It's on par with the greeks.

That's not true at all you fucking cuck.

Based Mexican, tell them about those fucking commies. I read a bit about Mexican history. Seems like the only period of stable growth you guys had was under based Porfirio Diaz. Right after he died/left office some commie faggot nationalized everything.

>Squared off mounds are not all that hard desu.

They had domed buildings too. I wouldn't say they had the architectural prowess of Greeks but they certainly built more than "squared off mounds." Don't be retarded.

More info on jewish treachery in mexico?

WE NEED TO REMOVE THIS MONUMENT TO TORTURE AND SLAVERY RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

YOU ARENT RACISTS ARE YOU MEXICO??? REMOVE THIS NOW!!! REEEEEEEEE

>There used to be hope in the North but the goverment is really hellbend on making us take immigranrs from the south and haiti

kek, why do you guys take Haitians but turn away Cubans? Makes more sense to take in people that speak your language and look similar; as opposed to literal cannibalistic french niggers. I mean, ideally you guys should deport them all to the gulf of Mexico.

WE (mayas, incas, aztecs, etc) had an organization user, more than 90% of plebs acted like ants.
We couldnt write kek, our priests and smart guys memorized our history....maybe the aztecs but they were developing pictograms.
The catholics promoted us from beasts to men and they tried to save our history because without the social order (emperor and shiet) the smart guys were murdered by us and spaniards.
At least many housewomen kept the traditions because most men were dumb farmers and warriors

Can someone tell me whos the guy who had a recopilation of approved natsoc/naz/fascio (i cant remember) authors like wagner, julius (cant remember) he "inspired" the leitheft books with his list

IM GETTING SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW!!
I CAN IMAGINE A YOUNG SLAVE GIRLS HEAD ROLLING DOWN THAT SET OF STEPS TO THE LAUGHTER OF THE BIGGOTED RACIST MAYANS AND IT MAKES ME SICK!!!

DEMOLISH TIKAL RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

Impressive as that is, it's still a very primitive piece of architecture. Most infants could build similar things, granted not on that scale. Southern Native American civilizations were a good 2000 years behind Europe, and you can date that by their architecture. They didn't invent the archway yet. They could only put stones across one another, but didnt figure out that you could use gravity and the shape of the stones to reach across a far greater expanse. Incidentially both Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Greeks were stuck on this level. We had to wait until Romans to get the engineering figured out.

It's sobering to think that by the birth of Christ you had a mighty empire spanning the ancient world using architecture that the Native Americans couldn't figure out right up until their conquest one and half a millenia later.

For what it's worth, they can find comfort in the fact that they were on the right track, but woefully behind.

They did not built domes. Their roofs consisted of large blocks which were always cracking and caving in.

t. indio cabron

sweet fucking jesus that's scary steps

The same reason why Europe takes Ahmed and Jamal in. Engineer the population into a bunch of useful idiots dependant of the state.

>For what it's worth, they can find comfort in the fact that they were on the right track, but woefully behind.

>It has also been suggested that the Spanish conquest of Mesoamerica influenced the history of the botanical garden[14] as gardens in Tenochtitlan established by king Nezahualcoyotl,[18] also gardens in Chalco (altépetl) and elsewhere, greatly impressed the Spanish invaders, not only with their appearance, but also because the indigenous Aztecs employed many more medicinal plants than did the classical world of Europe.[19][20] Hernando Cortés reportedly told the Spanish monarch that the Aztec physicians were superior to those in Spain, so superior, in fact, that the king need not bother sending Spanish physicians to the New World. Statement later confirmed in a early letter by the personal physian of the Spanish monarch who spent 7 years studying the Aztec medicine in a research trip that was expected to last 6 months: ‘"I marveled, in this and in innumerable other herbs, which are nameless among us, how in the Indies, where people are so uncultured and barbaric, there are so many herbs, some with known uses and some without, but there is almost none, which is not known to them and given a particular name".
>Mayan estimate of the length of the synodic month being more accurate than Ptolemy's,[2] and their calculation as to the length of the tropical solar year was more accurate than that of the Spanish when the latter first arrived
>The Aztec Triple Alliance, which ruled from 1428 to 1521 in what is now central Mexico, is considered to be the first state to implement a system of universal compulsory education.[4][5]
>According to the Guinness Book of Records, Cholula is in fact the largest pyramid as well as the largest monument ever constructed anywhere in the world, with a total volume estimated at over 4.45 million cubic metres, even larger than that of the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, which is about 2.5 million cubic metres.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Caracol,_Chichen_Itza

Literally a domed observatory. They did know how to build domed buildings. They also knew how to use arches.

>Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés arrived in Tenochtitlan on November 8, 1519. With an estimated population between 200,000 and 300,000, many scholars believe Tenochtitlan to have been among the largest cities in the world at that time.[14] Compared to Europe, only Paris, Venice and Constantinople might have rivaled it. It was five times the size of the London of Henry VIII.[6]

>"Our astonishment was indeed raised to the highest pitch, and we could not help remarking to each other, that all these buildings resembled the fairy castles we read of in Amadis de Gaul; so high, majestic, and splendid did the temples, towers, and houses of the town, all built of massive stone and lime, rise up out of the midst of the lake. Indeed, many of our men asked if what they saw was a mere dream. And the reader must not feel surprised at the manner in which I have expressed myself, for it is impossible to speak coolly of things which we had never seen nor heard of, nor even could have dreamt of, beforehand."
Bernal díaz del Castillo, True History of the Conquest of New Spain Chapter LXXXVII

>"Moctezuma He possessed out of the city as well as within, numerous villas, each of which had its peculiar sources of amusement, and all were constructed in the best possible manner for the use of a great prince and lord. Within the city his palaces were so wonderful that it is hardly possible to describe their beauty and extent; I can only say that in Spain there is nothing equal to them."
- Hernan Cortes, Second Letter of Relation to Charles V

Technically that's a corbel arch, not a true arch with a keystone. I didn't know they had made it that far. That's pretty interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corbel_arch

>It has been speculated that the Maya solved this urban transportation problem by constructing a 100-meter long suspension bridge across the wild river in the late 7th century. The bridge which featured three spans extended from a platform on the grand plaza of Yaxchilan crossing the river to the northern shore. The 63 meter center span remained the longest in the world until the construction of the Italian Trezzo sull'Adda Bridge in 1377

>They agreed to work at it viribus et posse, and began at once to divide the task between them, and I must say that they worked so hard, and with such good will, that in less than four days they constructed a fine bridge, over which the whole of the men and horses passed. So solidly built it was, that I have no doubt it will stand for upwards of ten years without breaking —unless it is burnt down — being formed by upwards of one thousand beams, the smallest of which was as thick round as a man's body, and measured nine or ten fathoms (16.8-18m) in length, without counting a great quantity of lighter timber that was used as planks. And I can assure your Majesty that I do not believe there is a man in existence capable of explaining in a satisfactory manner the dexterity which these lords of Tenochtitlan, and the Indians under them, displayed in constructing the said bridge: I can only sav that it is the most wonderful thing that ever was seen.
- Fifth Letter of Relation by Cortes to Charles V

The Inca's had aqueducts (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incan_aqueducts), crop rotation and they were aware of the temperature variances of growing crops at certain altitudes. It's kind of impressive how many things they developed yet at the same time how behind they were in other things. Such as writing and philosophy.

Because Mexicans aren't mayans, they're actually mostly the lesser tribes that were bullied by the Aztecs who where themselves not far from the zulu.

Pic of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moray_(Inca_ruin)

For the sugar coated version:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_in_Mexico

On Madero's crypto jewish origin:
mexconnect.com/articles/278-glorious-innocent-the-tragedy-and-triumph-of-francisco-madero-1873–1913
>Madero's family was one of the richest in Mexico. Originally of Portuguese-Jewish descent, Catholic for generations, the Maderos settled in the northern state of Coahuila where they made a fortune of diversified origin. Family interests included land, cotton, banks, mines, factories and a wine and spirit industry.

Also you will need to study history for this one, but back when Mexico found oil and we were expecting to become a world powerhouse just like the countries in the middle east did, we were screwed over by american banks in cualition with mexican banks (most owned by jews) and we were launched into one of the worse economic crisis in our history. So bad that even up to date we arent able to process our own oil, always dependant on the US to do so.

For the rest google "The Cristiada", freemansonry influence in Mexico and the nexus between freemansonry and Benito Juarez/ Plutarco Elias Calles presidency.

Never trust a jew, or a freemason.

have facts to back our claims up

Oh my emperor, what have we done?!
How I miss you at every dawn..

Did ancient Mesoamerican civilizations had a caste based society? Their achievements suggest the existence of an IQ caste of priests/astronomers and probably a docile worker caste.

they were pretty impressive civilizations

Kek

Culture clash. Imagine having to choose between a small apartment with central heating, running water etc. and an European cathedral. The apartment could be a literal cuck shack and would still win out with the vast majority of people. Cultured or comfy, that's a choice we face every day. Many of us choose wrong.

If you give comparatively primitive cultures the opportunity of upgrading to a more advanced civilization with a higher standard of living and an easier life in general, they will usually take that, even if it makes them unhappy and undignified in the long run. Humans are extremely greedy, we usually optimize in the short run.

I'm guessing being btfo'd by European weapons and plagues didn't help much either.

>lost to 300 spaniards with boomsticks

Take a wild guess...

no. they lost to a disease that their bodies din´t had an snswer for, thousands died because of it

Work ethic?

Mexicans like building shit, what else is new?

You also have to understand that for the era it was built in it was an impressive feat.

>it's a pochos talk about shit they are proud but don't actually understand episode
I really hate re-runs

It was a large number of factors, mostly disease but most importantly is that tribes were set up against each other by white man tricks and then betrayed.

beaners didn't build that.