BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS: ELIZABETH II, QUEEN OF THE UNITED KINGDOM TO ABDICATE THRONE

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-preparing-abdicate-throne-make-10980369

>92 year old monarch is to abdicate the throne
>Inner circles reveal plans are already in place
>Prince Charles will become the King

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d3s7N
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=KLXUAmZ7J5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. I'm ready for Jesus to come box Charles's ears. He's demonic.

kek
I choked on my vape

lol who the fuck cares, also I thought she was already dead.

>the mirror

find me a more reliable source and I'll bong this shit on the fucking magic moving colour box govenor

Brit if true.

Until I hear it from Her Majesty's mouth itself, I don't believe it.

who /muhqueen/ here?

Bristain is losing their Bong and the Queen?

Thought she HAD to die first ?

>locking your legs
so this is the power of the british empire

here's your new king!

That was the most american thing i have ever heared on pol.

I'M WITH HER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want Trump to meet her before she dies.

Holy fuck, this is actually kind of cool. New to Britain, I was kind of hoping there'd be a change while I was here.

Think there'll be riots in Wales again, when they appoint a new Prince? How about Scottish independence?

>when you're on the throne you will convert to islam, got it?!

It begins.

kek

i was hoping she'd skip that chucklefuck and give it to the bald grandson, although the redhead heli pilot would be even better.

No she won't. At most Charles will become regent, like George IV before he became king. This is not news.

I'm ready to become a republic now I don't want a piece of shit like charles and that wratched whore camilla being my """"queen""""

>abdicates throne
>Charles is crowned
>Ravens immediately leave
>mfw

archive.is/d3s7N

>mirror.co.uk
>royal sources claim

seriously nobody gives a shit about this old hag

I welcome our new overlord King Charles the turd

Got to happen eventually, not a good idea to put this off until the dementia or other crippling medical condition gets you. Its the responsible thing to do.

But it will be sad to see her go.

>Queen retiring in three years
>Will probably be dead by then anyway

do both the queen and prince charles have to synchronize their resignations so dianacucks don't chimp out?

Hahahahahaha, forgot you guys are stuck with him too! Jesus, can't you find someone that better represents the Anglo world?

You're all very quick to wish her dead, even though she's a force for good and you are a demon nigger lover.

Now say "God Save the Queen" and lick my cock like a good slave.

They'd be hunted down and executed for desertion assuredly.

Her mother lived to 101 and was a heavy smoker/drinker and probably did drugs.

Harry is dating a fucking nigger. We'd have a nigger queen like Lichenstein.

NOOOOO!!!!

Draco will be exposed in due time.

Old guard will fade, New guard will rise.

[Archives of KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Power Structures have cycles & changes like anything else.

>The Queen is reportedly planning to hand over power to Prince Charles when she turns 95

There are still 3 years left. we don't even know if there will still be a Britain in 3 years, top kek

The article says she plans on doing it when she is 95......she's 92 now.

Can anyone explain to me who is thus Charles guy and why people view him negatively?

Also what would you say the queef of britland actually do? How does it affect anything in the modern world? All I ever hear about this cut is standing around LARPing as someone important

This will be the end of the monarchy. Nobody wants that dickhead as king.

can we redpill the King?

>smoking

fucking degenerate!

A Jewish half-nigger.

Who is the guy poking him

When will the world know the truth?

Only the truth can set us free.

how to stop the UK from censoring the internet? need to stay connected to Sup Forums. thanks

Posting in a Beady Anglo thread!

Rothschild

Ezekiel Chaim Rothschild.

>force for good

No.

youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk

When people realize that you have to think outside of the box, even when you are thinking outside of the box. Because chances are you are still in a box.

Get movements together & expose the long term plans.

Prince Charles is the Prince of Wales. Wales is a separate country. I'd attribute the peace and understanding of England and Wales being down, if not entirely, to the Royal marriage and bloodied history.

The UK's about to be ruled by a Welshman. That'd be interesting. Hopefully he's more patriotic for the whole of the UK and will uncuck London.

>the next ZOGbot cuckold is line for the throne
What a pathetic "royal" family. Brits should be ashamed but they're not because they've been owned by kikes for 400 hundred years, it's all they know

Yes actually, you confuse government with monarchy as you usually do because you need a boogeyman to justify the mistake you made all those years ago, even though it was the government you were fighting, not the King.

So stop being Lord Stinky and behave yourself. YOU STINKY!

>uses templar flag, doesn't know who his sire is

How can most people think outside the box if they don't know what the box is?

>actually believing the rothschilds own everything

fucking bluepilled t_d faggots please leave

the rothschilds are just a front. if you think the international jew would let himself be unmasked so easily you're gullible as fuck.

Your country is ruled by intelligence agencies just like mine, cunt.

So does this mean that Charles becomes chief imam of the United Caliphate now?

Why can't we have a good-old-fashioned, country-splitting civil war?

Make them all fight for it.

Fake Royals can't abd-anything

Enlighten us oh wise and wondrous one.

Reminder that the British monarchy has the power to declare war and dismiss Parliament. It's just likely that using the extent of their power would lead to them being overthrown. Still, I would love it if King Charles took control of the government. Long live the king!

Actually it's ruled by a central bank.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLXUAmZ7J5E

Here is Jaffar instructing you on the way of the world.

Hasn't the bloody crown prince been prince of Wales ever since Tudors managed to weasel their way to the throne?

have you noticed they always criticize working class whites for going to university despite affirmative action, but the tumblr sjws love downton abbey and the royalty?

Ironic because if you looked up a picture of what white privilege looked like it would show her.

Meanwhile underprivileged autistic young men on a basket weaving forum get it in the neck for spouting off frustration of being unemployed and unemployable.

I'm an uncultured ameritard. How much power does the Queen actually have? I've heard everything from her only having a figurative position with no political power to her being completely immune to law, able to replace anyone in any position that she wants, and that she can just declare war without anyone else's approval.

is this actually why the nkorea thing is happening right now? is this made up too?!?

Who gives a fuck?

She has no power, she is just a tourist attraction.

>no power
Other than being the figurehead of the whore of babylon. The "crown" is why whites are in the mess we are in today.

clever goy

The figurehead of the whore of babylon is the pope.

It's not mutually exclusive, pham.

from what i've heard. if her parliament became so fucked as to be ungovernable. she could dissolve the parliament and hold absolute power for a while.

Heil dir im siegerkranz, Herrscher des vaterland, heil kaiser dir!

>tfw (((british))) anthem is literally a copy of the Austro-Hungarian anthem

Liz hasn't licked nigger feet like Francis has and without the Crown? There'd be far more savages roaming around today.

She cannot be tried in any court in this country, she owns them all.

The military serve her. But parliament is a cuck fest, always has been a cuck fest. Fuck government, more monarchy needed, less government!

Im pretty shocked to be honest, im quite proud and patriotic of our royal heritage even though it doesnt stand for much these days.

i'm picturing a type of yoda/dooku duel.

she still alive they buried her twin

>without the Crown? There'd be far more savages roaming around today.

Bollocks all those are COMMONWEALTH immigrants. (pakis, niggers). You can thank the queen for them.

>it doesnt stand for much these days.
it never did, you're bowing to the ancestors of servants who survived a plague

how's that estrogen?

You can thank Labour for inviting them here, again.. GOVERNMENT!

Fool.

I'm a republican, I don't believe in a monarchy - but neither do I believe in guilouttining them, they are just people and deserve to live, same as anyone else. I merely hope one day we will cease to regard these creatures anything more than ordinary humans.
That being said, I do not want Charles to take over, he will have us bowing to Mecca and he'll also be endorsing National Tampon Awareness day

She doesnt do too much nowadays, but shes real hot shit though like completely above the law, if a post office van has a letter for her onboard the driver can pass every red light and traffic law he pleases

>I'm a republican
Back to Ireland you go!

> US President is subject to UK law

Yassss queeen

ding dong wing wong

the Queen is dead

kek the military doesn't serve her at all. her real purpose is to secure the tax havens (british overseas territories).

>Uses Biblical analogy
Have actually you read the Bible? You may not have read it correctly.
This guy gets it, he knows.

>implying they haven't been coming since post WWII

retard

>Charles

What the fuck? I want Harry!!

Last i heard the queens husband was recorded talking to someone who had just done a trek for charity across africa and said "glad to see those monkey savages havent eaten you" or somethig along those lines, was a long time ago though so take what i say with a pinch of salt