PENCE IS /OURGUY/

So after Trump denounced us and still didn't mention Antifa, BLM, unlawful policing, etc., Pence comes out and reminds the Jewish media that Antifa were the ones who started the violence. Let's impeach Drumpf and put Mike "Thunderstruck" Pence in the Oval Office.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/14/pence-defends-trump-charlottesville-highlights-antifa-agitators/

PENCE AND TRUMP ARE HITTING EVERY SIDE FROM EVERY ANGLE.

THE ONES WITH THE MOST GUILT HAVE THE MOST TO LOSE.

Holy shit. Was mike /ourguy/ all along?

Sage leaves for faggots

This march was made to provoke antics.now that one of your guys rams a person dead its their fault?

Nigger please.

He was being attacked with baseball bats and projectiles. I'd get the fuck out of there as fast as I could too.

>Nigger please.

THS IS NOT THE TIME NOR PLACE FOR SUCH VILE RACISM. /POL IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

Trump isnt lost. Between pence's and based black doctor's response, we are in good hands.

He didn't denounce us you faggot,he only dennounced white supremacists and the KKK.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and white nationalism

He's not called Mike "Apply the Amps" Pence for nothing.

Checked and told ya faggots. Its the ones/names NOT being said that are in serious shit. Any groups mentioned specifically was due to politics and PR. He's padding his 'gotcha' folder by mentioning white supremacist/kkk/neo-nazis.

Antifa are fucking done. They are now officially terrorists and we are about to see massive amounts of arrests. I can't wait to see which politicians have been funding them too

Do you think Pence will run against Trump in 2020? I hope so. Trump is too cucked.

>Nigger please.

brain dead idiot children jaywalking and playing in the street get hit by automobile... big surprise

Except the driver was a jew and not part of the rally? baka dumb shill

>So after Trump denounced us
>us

No board has been so severely and thoroughly ruined as Sup Forums has with you fucking reddit retards. Not even Sup Forums.

He is only telling the truth.

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

DROP YOUR GOD OF THUNDER MEMES, LADS
seriously, I need to build my collection.

Trump uses Pence and Melania to do things he doesn't have to.

Trump did not single out Nazis and White Nationalists, only neo nazis and supremacists

you guys have to understand and allow that supremacist groups are un-american, and must take the fall for this. extremism is a threat to nationalism. all identity politics are division ops intended to balkanize the nationalist movement.
you must unite to fight, and you must use the power of law and justice to remove the globalist occupation of your society- to push our culture back to one of nationalism. have faith

Still /ourguys/

Mike "shock the kike" Pence

Pence confirmed real Hitty

I've always felt Pence was a bit more intelligent, more well spoken and more likeable

Trump is rather abrasive but his policies are ok so its aight

why do they need breitbart mouthpiece to do it? Why not do it in his speech?
Fuck that

This is planned. Trump has to turn himself into the bad guy so when he gets the boot, there will be a huge acceptance of Pence, the REAL time travel hero who will save America.

Mike "Race War" Pence

>Antifa are fucking done

Sup Forums has been saying this for months. Let me know when you guys are serious.

>“The president also made clear that behavior by others of different militant perspectives are also unacceptable in our political debate and discourse,” Pence said, hinting that the Antifa groups are also culpable for the violence.
>hinted
You faggots are so desperate you'd lick his balls for some crumbs

Daily reminder that Pence is the "Charismatic Leader" spoken of in the Illuminati card game.

Mike "Rubber shoes in motion" Pence

You are taught at 3 years old not to play in the street because a big bad car will get you. No sympathy for Darwinism

The vice president doesn't say things on his own. Trump knows this too. Clearly the plan was to look good by saying white supremacists officially, and I feel so much better about this now that pence said that. It means the antifa are going to get btfo too. We'll probably start to see crack downs on antifa all over the country.

Nobody would've died if Antifa didn't show up. The blood is on the lefts hands, as usual.

I couldn't give two fucks about Antifa, they need to go after the people who think it's ok to promote identity politics and all the other subversive shit simple as that, it's spread cancer across the entire western hemisphere. Until they start doing that they can fuck off

Antifa showed up with weapons. If they hadn't arrived to stir shit up, nobody would've died

Hey there Sargon

This. Antifa started this shit. They've been violent since Trump got elected. They need to be declared a terrorist org already.

holy fucking obvious shill with 0% support fascist flag

0% support nazi flag obvious shill # 2

They are in New Jersey, we just need it to spread to other states.

>This. Antifa started this shit. They've been violent since Trump got elected. They need to be declared a terrorist org already.

or maybe just wardec'd like nazis were.

you picked a great brand to win over the hearts and minds of the american people. can i hire you for your great PR work?

hi burger, I'm bathing in the glory of the thousand mohammeds washing my cock

>
Oh shit

>Trump goes out and denounces racism
>Has Pence go and denounce violent leftists

6D CHESS

>not part of the rally
There's video of him there. He was one of ours and he did something stupid. It doesn't change a fucking thing. He acted as an individual against terrorists that attacked him for being a white male. No one told him to do it, so we bear absolutely no responsibility. If anything, our enemies do for conspiring against and physically attacking him and the rest of our guys.

He was never not /ourguy/

>Let's impeach Drumpf
>implying these responses weren't coordinated for maximum effect

Mike "Amperes for queers" Pence

cant ever take a nazi cunt seriously. but yes. mike is /ourguy/

Mike "Like dick in your chasm, prepare to spasm" Pence