*inhales*

*inhales*
*breathes in*
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3FzVQi-R8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ha!

*inhales*
*breath in*
REDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDITREDDIT

BIGOTRY AND VIOLENCE

For fuck sakes is he /ourguy/ or not?

Starting to think Trump was nothing but a LARPing fag

You should've voted for Hillary you dumb redneck.

You don't want to spend too long around here.
A little truth might start rubbing off on you, and you wouldn't be ABLE to go back. Leave while you can.

the only truth here is that the alt-right is finished, your own meme president is disavowing you. too funny 2bh

did he really have any choice?

Doesn't matter, they're still gonna vote for him next time. White supremacists only care about skin color

>le redpill meme
I've been here since 2012. Sup Forums is for bantz and memes. I have zero respect for people that take Sup Forums shit seriously.

Lol yall nazis are so fucking stupid

Trump is an opportunist, people. He has no morals, he's fucked a kike and bred kike pests. Also, he doesn't give a shit about anything except his own power, there is no 6d-chess. Get over it, rightwingers He's not your guy and never was. You have no guy, and America is done for. You ate the final pill.
>You NEVER eat the ((((final pill))))!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3FzVQi-R8

>le satire meme

Good to see fresh pasta making the rounds

Do you really expect a country to go from electing a nigger twice to 1488 in a few years?

This thread is literally 90%+ redditors replying to each other, literally.

There are shills coming to Sup Forums everyday that actually believe that Trump was ever in support of white nationalists, or racists for that matter. You people are sad, and you are feeding into a contrived incident with powerful evil people trying to divide us all. Please wake up.

Is this the dumbest fuck in the entire history of the US? He literally got elected by those he claims are "violent" and racist just to pander to those who will hate him either way.

Bravo (((Trump))), you absolute cuck.

That's it, I'm out of pol. And you should all be if you have any honor left.

About 90% of the threads today you mean.

>he ACTUALLY fell for the memes
lmaoing @ ur lyf

It's derp state at it again, making him say shit.

>retards thought Trump was their guy
K E K

its insane how overrun with shills pol is now, even more so than the election it seems. Their tactics are definitely working and coming here is getting significantly more annoying honestly. If no one pushes back they will destroy pol. I get fucking pissed to see so many people get duped into taking their nazi bullshit bait. Are you people that fucking stupid to realize they are setting you up to smear all conservatives and trump supporters as nazis? The fucking argument isnt about white supremecy, segregation, whatever the fuck you people think it is. The point is that white people are unfairly discriminated against. That doesn't mean we should discriminate unjustly against non-whites. We want fairness, no affirmative action, no identity politics, no political correctness. Dont fucking say anything about nazis in public or social media as a joke, people dont think its a joke. These people will be the fucking end of Sup Forums if we don't smarten up.

>STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS
STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS
>STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS
STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS
>STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS
STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS

Also sage.

Come on man, if you've been around here long enough you should know this shit comes in cycles.
Today is a day just like any other after a minor happening that's little more than a distraction.
Just do what this place has already done. Sage the bullshit and weather the storm. By Thursday no one will remember this shit.

Redditors need to get the fuck out. Of course no rational person thought that Trump could fix the mess that Onigger created this fast. But if you thought Hillary would be a better choice you should stand in front of a train. There's a big divide between larping neo-nazi's and right wingers. It's so funny coming to this website, seeing the shit you liberals throw on the walls, screaming in your Pampers adult diapers because Drumpfy Wumpfy is the 45th. It's like you base your entire political views around social media being the sheep you are. Keep it up kikes, it's fucking hilarious. Also I'm white and I've never seen or heard of a hardcore Nazi in real life... but I'm just waiting for someone to come at me for the color of my skin and say the shit I see on this Korean Dog eating forum. I will put you through a world of pain. Fuck you.

Right, because it would be so wise and intelligent of him to condone in any way a blatant murder of a peaceful protestor?

You people are so insufferable that you don't even realize you just took first blood in this conflict. You lost all claims to moral or intrinsic superiority of any kind. Now only your opposition can choose to "be the bigger man" (and in doing so, gain sympathy with normal, well adjusted adults)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

HE'S OURS NOW Sup Forums

B O T H S I D E S
O
T
H

S
I
D
E
S

true, I like where your heads at. Too many troll threads got to me. I thought the nazi shit was 100% retarded and fake then I come here and see people agreeing with it and it pissed me off.

> racism
> evil

pick one

> Trump is with us. We are with Trump.

Kikes and their TV shows.

And you Burgerstupids eat it all up, like a good CNN audience.

Holy shit you guys are stupid. Playing chess foolio, a game you know nothing of because requires critical thinking and logic and has nothing to do with feelings.
Still /our guy/, will always be God Emperor, no matter how hard/often you project your fallacy.
>DEAL WITH IT
youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM

Lol yeah they just acted like they got hit by a car

..and then you woke up in this timeline and literally shit your pants.
>WAS JUST A SURREAL DREAM YOU FUCKING FAG LOVER

>what is a (((stuntman)))

Derp

>B-but muh 5d chess!

Fuck this

What's going on in Charlotte?

>first blood
Let's discard the dead cops, whites or bloodied up and kidnapped retarded kids.

Did anyone honestly expect him to say anything different?
Even if he's full 1488 in private that would be a complete political suicide.

WE LOVE PLUMPF

Hehe right guys?

I N P E A C H
N
P
E
A
C
H

Relax, he was pressured into doing this and didn't want to considering this is his second speech on this issue.

Hmmm it was maybe to difficult TO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP INSTEAD OF INSULTING THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED YOU?!?

> he expected an American politician to be against Israel and (((the establishment)))
There's your problem. Trump gave all those campaign promises before meeting his new bosses.

Spencer dick riders are so fucking stupid I swear.

What did they actually think would happen?

They'll see him as the lesser of two evils. They'd rather have him four more years than (((Zuckerberg))).

He's obviously only saying what (((they))) want to hear, so they'll get off his dick.

he did his part, also nobody will even fucking remember this shit

Did you fall for the liberal screeching and think he was an ebil nazi racist? He's probably still going to get shit from them after this.

Have fun sitting on your ass doing nothing for your people, faggot.

>Sup Forums was always right they said
Kek

What did you expect? You know who runs this country.
As long as he can pass some immigration changes to limit the native amerindian flooding of this country he's a good president.

I am simply in love with the fact you can't own actual nazis showing up. Some of us are related to the knuckle draggers that actually went to this shit teir rally. They are SHOCKED people aren't taking them seriously. BUT NO FALSE FLAG (((JOOS))) SOROS FUNDED LOL. God damn do I love watching you autists fail.