Anti-Sup Forums Shills

Can someone explain to me the shilling campaign currently going on?

Literally half the threads on Sup Forums are people attacking Sup Forums and the right

Their unite the right was a disaster, it was dominated by KKK and Nazis (Nobody will take a right wing rally with that kind of stuff serious), turned violent, and even got white nationalism considered terrorism in Illinois.

Thrice recurse yourselves, nerds.

>waaahhh muh hugbox!

people dont like nazis. this is a shock to you?

>Muslims runs over a crowd
>FILTHY MUDSLIME SO MUCH FOR MUH RELIGION OF PEACE
>White Sup Forums user does it
>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS JUST ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH

Wahhh mommy I need a safe space

They arent attacking Sup Forums they are attacking you POL WAS NEVER ALT RIGHT NOW FUCK OFF

this one is more factual than your whiny butthurt one, faggot

lol safe space? If you troll like this on leftypol you get banned instantly.... where is you safe space now faggot?

Right
>Hugbox is constructed of facts

Left
>Hugbox is constructed of globalist fee-fees

or this one, yeah you say he's not tied with Russia yet you wish he was

It looks like there is an influx of people from other corners of the internet who came here after Charlottesville to troll and falseflag.

Normies have heard about you it’s all over Twitter faggot

>Implying anyone's going to read that block of text

This is why you lose.

>politics board has a variety of political opinions
Shut em down, we only accept mindless groupthink.

We enjoy mocking you pathetic neckbeards.

>why people insult me in 4chans

you new,faggot?

/leftypol/ and reddit are raiding. Just dump gore in obvious bait threads.

>Normies have heard about you it’s all over Twitter faggot

meanwhile suicide bombers get free passes until the white chimp out. great. do you see how your magnitudinal anti hype cherry picking could be contributing to the fact that you never got tucked in as a kid?

What's there to explain?
Just more reddit retards than usual. It'll pass just like it always has when they get distracted by another "brave tranny faggot" or a goldfish getting posted on worldnews. They're not native to Sup Forums or even know how to discuss politics in general so fuck em.

>Threads specifically pointing fingers at Sup Forums and calling people here nazi scum and calling for people to denounce their racist beliefs
>"What do you mean? Its just like usual!"

It's the retard whom don't identify with the alt-right.

Those smuggie memes were made a little over a year ago, but that file name suggests you saved it two years ago. You faggots will never fit in

leftypol thinks they've won a great victory, when comparatively it is no greater or lesser than any other news cycle event in the past 8 months.

The left bans dissenters. Your faggoty ass is still here.

You realize everyone's a wobblie already, right? When wobblies are the only game in town, everyone gets killed by Friend Computer.

>implying only white supremacists are /pol

Nah, fuck you you scruffy fuck of a twat

The left is very scared about white people waking up and trying to shut us down with their usual shilling tactics. Joke's on them though, for it's far too late to stop now.

>implying the people who hate Sup Forums the most aren't Sup Forums themselves
You'll never last.

So you guys don't care about white people losing all of their countries, going extinct, and simultaneously bring told they deserve it and fuck white people, ect?

this

this

i am not white so white people can disappear from the surface of the earth for all i care

Ignoring it is the best option.
But be aware the shilling comes from multiple fronts from people that don't think ideas should be discussed freely and without censorship.
Some people are shilling for "nazi action" others are shilling that "it's over". Essentially they have increased their attempt at preventing discourse since the election last year when this was a problem again.

If this continues though it will only result in another site similar to this propping up and the same ideas being discussed again.

I know you shitheads are still in the thread. All of you people saying nazis gtfo can you please answer this? Do you just not give a shit?

This, leftards are uber butthurt lmao

Nice undercover SJW picture see it next week on the r/dankmemes frontpage as a meme brb

I'm doing the shilling but no one is paying me to do it. I just want to shit on the alt-right. I'm not going to stop unless they leave

>Can someone explain to me the shilling campaign currently going on?
it always happens when they think they have the upper hand,
it lasts a week at most, then everything goes back to normal
just call out shills, sage the threads, tell other people to sage the threads.

>shilling
Stormbabies crying

>shilling campaign currently going on?
you mean "James Fields did nothing, it was a self-defence" campaign?

just let it fizzle over, the leddit retards think they won something

Кaквo пpaвиш тyк? He тpябвa ли дa cи нa Бyзлyджa дa изкaчвaш бaиpитe тaм?

1) It was self-defense
2) Your big fat martyr deserved to die. When you come to a riot looking to beat people up make sure to stay out of the middle of the road next time.

It not a politics board you STINKING FAGGOT, it called POLITICALLY INCORRECT, THREAD THE FUCKING TITLE OF THE BOARD YOU BLIND STUPID REDDITSCUM NIGGER.

Alright well fuck you. I am curious though. Don't you think the world will be boring without us? Brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin. Just a big ugly brown mass.

Do not fall victim for either. I maintain that this board and others like it have always been about discussing taboo ideas without the threat of personal assassination.
It is my view that no knowledge or ideas if off limits for discussion. Once a idea comes into action that is a different story. Some people are advocating for action due to that certain people would ban the discussion of such topics because they see the discussion as a link to the action.

>HE ACTUALLY ADMITTED HE WANTS A HUGBOX!

don't expect an american retard role playing as an internet warrior activist to answer you coherently

This.
Since when liberalism and/or communism are politically incorrect?

Have you actually read any of these threads? There's like 50% of people who think 'HE DINDU NUFFIN" the rest think he was a fucking idiot and hurt the anti-globalist movement. Not everyone here is a stormfront faggot.

It's their chance to take full control of the narrative again.

It's nothing new.
You faggots are all either extremely new, or you have the memory of a faggot fish.
Remember the state Sup Forums was in near the end of the 2016 election cycle. Every single thread was a variation of ''Drumpf sucks'', ''Drumpf is over'' and ''I used to be a DRUMPF supporter, but now that he said a thing I can no longer support it''.
The current state of Sup Forums is the same, maybe not as bad. Now it's basically ''white nationalism sucks'', ''white nationalism is over'' and ''I used to be a white nationalism, but after that thing I can no longer support it''.

Same shit.
All the idiots with short memory don't fucking remember that we already went trough this.
There are massive shilling attempts trying to fuck with Sup Forums and they fail every single fucking time.

I'm guessing you didn't even think about his post for a second before responding. The difference is not the nature of rejecting terrorists, it's the degree of the rejection. You see, 100% of Sup Forums is against muslims killing people, but only 50% is against this new guy.

Can you imagine a new, more reasonable, response to his post now?

1) Yes, they were defending against this retard
2) Yes, he deserves to die

I came here to shill but due to the sheer volume of shills here, I am compelled to anti-shill. Jesus how much money is being sunk into this place?

I remember times when there was less shitposting, well at least calmer atmosphere on this board
also it became obvious that leftypol is trying to infiltrate for the last few months

The left is horrified because theyve lost control.

Not only do they realize they will be KILLED for inciting violence (muh nazi scalps!!! Xd), they also see they are losing support. People just find both sides to be retarded.

Communism and antfia are dying.

Theyre scared.

WATCH LEFTYPOL IGNORE THIS POST BTW.
WYA

>wahh, there isn't one uniform opinion reigning over the whole board
If it's any consolation, most of it are people that are just looking to get under your skin, works well enough it seems.

That's because antifa deserves death, just shut up already. Keep killing them I don't care

>Some shit band nobody ever heard of
gets me everytime.

KYS faggot

I mean there are currently billboards in Times Square talking about how we killed a gorillion people lol

If I ever do it will be right after laying waste to as many antifa as I can. Be careful what you wish for, I'm a fucking white male remember.

It's just like the day Trump bombed the nearly empty airfield in Syria?
Notice how we were full of shills but after a couple of days everything returned to normal.
It will happen the same this time.
It's just plebbit trying to "troll le ebil nazi's xDDD".

>we
Wow, didn't know western upper middle class teens killed so many people.

it's all became so tiresome

when is a shilling campaign NOT going on? when are half the threads NOT anti-pol, etc...?

meh, it's the best job they can get. hey, at least they're collecting a paycheck(however meager it may be) rather than a gibs check.

The cowardly cucks are afraid. This time last year few knew who we are; today the world knows and our ranks continue to grow.

serious question; why can't the left meme? Like, the fact that this is just a reskin of the greedy merchant, and everything you ever see out of the left is just reskins at best, Facebook-tier nigger memes at worst.

It comes in waves.
We usually get a very small dedicated /leftypol/ shitpost brigade posting retarded communist shit.
The real shilling happens in huge waves. The biggest wave was during 2016 election. Then there was a smaller wave after Trump fell for propaganda and attacked Syria. Current wave is just a big bigger than the last wave.

it sounds like a lot of people are abandoning and turning on you actually

Stormfags, after the Charlottesville event.
They'll get tired quickly.

You're the one who doesn't know a fucking thing about reason. Muslim invaders murdering Europeans in their homelands is not the same as some fucking spazzed out Ameriburger not knowing how to deal with crowds of hostile, Antifaggot communists.

There's more. YOUR gay little leftist side started all this shit. Your constant drones of white privilege and racial talking points followed by hordes of violent assholes mobbing peaceful protestors, and before that still your Twitter mob takedown culture that would get people fired for politely disagreeing with feminists.

FUCK you. I hope more people die at these rallies now that shit has gotten real. I have nothing but contempt for Antifa and filth like you.

Yeah, they REALLY fucked the pig on that one.

You'd like a pummel pit?

This. Oldfag pollacks are a dying breed. Feels bad man. Maybe oneday the alliance of Crusaders, natsocs, ancaps,and other outcasts can be forged once again.

They're very emotional. When they make stuff they're really angry and angsty, so they start overdoing it.
When you read shit like you can read all their frustrations. This is someone who is unleashing decades of brainwashing. They're mad about people being against gay marriage, they're mad about religion, they're mad about the traditional family structure, they're mad that people make fun of weird blue hair etc. It's just frustration.

I don't know about (You) but when I make stuff I am in a very good mood. When I make something I am actually giggling to myself like a retard because I thought of something that I think is funny.

1) Nationalism is on the rise
2) Bitcoin is booming

I miss early 2015 Sup Forums.
The time between GG/pol harbour(Dec 2014) and the beginning of Trump's campaign (summer of 2015).

It was not a terror attack. Or it was the lamest, softest terror attack in history. The guy was driving extremely slowly. If he had wanted to kill people he could have very easily killed a lot of them, he didn't .

mfw I know that feel bro

Wow that's actually a really fucking good point. You earn a (you).

it is reddit's commie pukes. Degenerate, race-mixing, drug addled, sodomite cocksuckers

It's edgy leftists realizing that they have lost. 1000+ normal, mostly young, white men at UTR vs 200 trannies, dindus, catladies. This was all that antifa could muster in a country as big as the US. The next UTR will have 5000, and then 10 000 and then we'll put these degenerates and communists in gas chambers.

So they are increasing the shilling momentarily, out of frustration. It's not going to have any effect. It never does. Sup Forums today, overall, is better, more right wing than it was say a year ago when it was filled with non-whites and civic nationalists.

>on you

See above. People think Sup Forums is a nazi haven because the media has portrayed it as such. Now that some autists went out flying nazi symbols like the autists they are whatever shill organization thinks this is a good time to pretend to be regular Sup Forums users on here again. Ignore anything that doesnt sound like the general content here, regardless of the view of that content.

Same as the last five fucking raids.

Sup Forums has become a liberal shithole ever since it went "mainstream" and libtards realized it actually has some level of influence. Now all you see is concern-trolling bullshit and direct hatred for Trump or the right. It's easy to spot because it sounds just like the whining cunts on CNN or Yahoo News.

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up. Nobody cares you've been here a long time.

They're too many to just be reddit cucks.
When Sup Forums gets swarmed this much and it's so coordinated, it's not reddit anymore.
The /leftypol/ reddit types try to raid Sup Forums every day, and when they do it there are about two or three obvious threads, and they can't bump them all and post in them effectively.
When stuff gets this crazy it's Shareblue paid shills and other people who pay a lot of attention to Sup Forums. A lot of these people are on twitter updating their follower cucks about the state of Sup Forums.

>Being this deluded
Face it dude. That car-driving kike made us look like terrorists. It doesn't matter that antifa faggots and niggers started the violence, the car shit made us the bag guy to the public. We fucking lost. The commie shits beat us on the PR front, which is the most important one.

Why specifically are they raiding though? It's obviously an organized effort, what post or subreddit or whatever is the cause?

Only newfag larpers are complaining. This is the norm of Sup Forums. If someone gets btfo, it will echo here for weeks. Congrats on your failed honey pot.

You think 3 years are a long time?
That's nothing.There are people who have been here for 10-12 years.

There is no ''we'', kike.
Sup Forums had a field day when Zimmerman shot the nigger and got away with it. Sup Forums had a field day when Dylan Roof killed a bunch of niggers.
What the media says is irrelevant.
>boohoo, some communist died and now the media will spin it to make us look bad
Said no actual Sup Forums poster ever.
Shoo shoo, shill.

Butthurt liberals.

but what exactly would anyone have to gain by shilling to us? Why would anyone spend money flooding Sup Forums with bait? ITs fucking Sup Forums. Who would do that?

>WE LOST EVERYONE PACK IT UP!

You faggots are just so incredibly obvious, it's embarrassing.

Define "we" you fucking cuck. "We" had no part in the shitshow.