HER NAME WAS HEATHER HEYER!!!' I CANT BELIEVE YOU NAZI SCUM THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU KILLED HER!!!

HER NAME WAS HEATHER HEYER!!!' I CANT BELIEVE YOU NAZI SCUM THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU KILLED HER!!!

sage get the fuck out of here you shill

The car didn't kill her she died of a fucking heart attack because she was a 400 fucking pound landwhale.

She was already going to die.
Everyone dies.

Piano sales aren't doing too great these days. I hope they find a box for her anyway.

O no one less fat roastie. White knights are pathetic.

one down, sixty gorillion to go.

if the dodge didnt kill her, the cheeseburgers would have

Reminder: Stop replaying to these faggots. SAGE them.

Well maybe she wouldn't have died if she wasn't being a fucking protestor over a legal rally and let these white nationalists protest over a fucking historical statue then.

Fuck off, the kill count is far bigger on the left side.

>"Who's streets? Our streets! Who's streets? Our streets!"
>gets hit by car
>OMG HAVE SOME RESPECT AND APOLOGIZE
No. Tell the next dumb cunt looking for attention not to protest in the middle of the fucking street. Fuck that dumb piece of shit

Didn't see any harpoons at the rally, what happened?

Anyone who blocks of a road with some random protest should be ready for cars coming at them. Its a surprise more retards havent been run over by now.

there was nothing anyone could have done to prevent her death, that's just what happens to beached whales

i'd kill some rednecks for that beauty

Thank you very much, you're worthless scum too.

The crash took place on a one way side street in a shopping district where the main street is closed to vehicles and people are in the streets all day long.

kill yourself

Some snacktivist dies and I'm supposed to feel sorry for it? That disgusting blob of shit is proof we have failed as a species when a woman can weigh as much as a buick and people applaud it I think it's time to just get off this ride. Suprisingly after her death her popularity has taken off unlike any airplanes she boarded. How does a woman this obscenely repulsive gain any traction or for that matter how does any car with her in it gain any traction? Morbid curiosity she died and is fat so people rubberneck to see what is wrong she's like a trainwreck except messier and weighs more. Now she's being passed around the internet unlike any dishes that come near her at thanksgiving and we all should apparently care about diabetus rex well I don't give a hamsters dick about her so if you would kindly take your shit bait and fuck off our comfy Nepalese taxidermy board

The DNC claimed another life

God, was she FAT, haha. Fat, commieburger haHAha.

Why is she naked?