>"Alt-Right" are terrorists
>Sup Forums are terrorists
>SHUT IT DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppBXqO6ObQ8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Something is fishy for sure

What the fuck he's already been dead for a year?
I feel like it was just a few weeks ago that we were spitting on his grave

I think its possible (if not probable) that the car crash was some sort of a false flag. I'm less convinced that Richard Spencer is a plant. To be sure, I'm not that big of a Spencer fan. I think he's not that charismatic/inspiring and he kind of rambles on about issues that are way too highbrow and academic.

But I'm not sure that he's anything more than just an ineffective leader. I don't think that necessarily means he's a plant, but we can definitely push him out of the way regardless.

Either way, I don't buy that this entire rally was controlled opposition and that all of the other de-facto leaders (Mike Enoch, Baked Alaska, Jared Taylor, Matt Heimbach) are controlled opposition. Aside from the Nazi larpers and the car incident, I think the rally would otherwise have been an absolute positive for the reasons spelled out in pic related.

TICK TOCK SOROS

It looks like a reservoir of some kind in the bottom pic? Odd that the car is there though.

bump

Windshield wiper fluid? How is the bumper still in the same position after driving there? It's the same car. The windshield cracks match the other photos.

Yes some kind of reservoir, unsure on that particular model. Those don't look like street indicator signs to me either, not sure in the US, around here that would be a general direction sign for a main street or something.

Sup Forums has survived being linked to killers before. A guy at a rally killing someone with a car isn't even the most gruesome one.

kek

OMG you weren't lying. Could have sworn he was still alive, but I just checked. Not sure how I missed it.

Still alive and well, meddling in world affairs and funding revolutions

nah brah. he died a few weeks ago

Source? Not seeing anything

The alt-right was a retarded concept from the start.

www.edition.cnn.com/2017/05/02/us/billionare-george-soros-dead-at-86/index.html

People want to LARP as Nazis instead of building a legit movement and promoting good values and having children

Anyone have the .webm?

>mfw I've read Hansi and I'm not even NatSoc

*billionaire

Shill

With friends like Spencer, who needs enemies? Of course he's controlled opposition, he fucks something up on a weekly basis. The only thing surprising about his latest failure is that some upstanding citizen hasn't killed the jewish plant, or at least labelled him as a traitor and expelled him.

If he were in a military unit, every mission would end with his entire squad being dead from gunshot wounds to the back and him giving weak rationalizations to the court martial.

GEORGE SOROS IS NOT DEAD I REPEAT HE IS NOT DEAD

Yep. It's a totally inside job. They shot down that helicopter, they seem too much.

No. Retards just became unhinged.

lol. typical shitposting aussie.
He is dead. do some research

It's no coincidence every criticism of Richard Spencer is met with Swastikas calling you a newfag.

>do some research
i cant find anything, could you please link me the sources that made you come to the conclusion that he died?

NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Thanks user

All the resemblance is lost as spoon as the mask fades out. I'm sure you'll convince a kid or two tho.

Do I have to do everything for you? Look it up yourself. It's not that hard.

Keep at it, you'll get out from behind that desk in no time :^)

I don't think it's that guy. Doesn't mean there wasn't a different driver though. Wish there were more pics of the driver. AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELICOPTER? Haven't heard anything else about it.

Stop changing the subject. It's him.

I mean it is very similar. It's possible. It really doesn't look like the guy arrested but they both have similar eyebrows, all of them.

Shut up, the kike is alive. Some other kike died... I just forgot witch one, it doesnt matter as its a solid dynasty.

witnessed

Eyebrows are different, man in car's is longer

We need more photos to enhance but so far this is the only one with the driver.

Illuminati master George Soros is still alive damn.

>be newfag
>come to nationalism pretty late and think you're hot shit now because you've "taken le redpill"
>Trump wins
>already burgeoning nationalist movement based out of intellectualism and strategy suddenly catapulted into the limelight by media outlets who have just found their perfect "Trump-supporting Nazis"
>Richard Spencer becomes a household name in the US because of it
>Some faggots who can name you at least 10 high-ranking NSDAP figures can't tell you who the fuck Peter Brimelow, Steve Sailor, Arthur Kemp or even fucking Pat Buchanan are accuse Spencer of being a shill
>literally for not knowing who he was

baka lads

We get it. You didn't know who he was before, fine. Just stop with this shit though, it gets so goddamn tiring.

bump

nah, no fucking way, the eye distance is so different between the two

Sup Forums has killed people, or "people" at least, so shrugs

You can't beat Leos. You just can't do it. Now we have a two faced gemini in office

Not sure if there is anything in this but it is a interesting argument that what happened was a ukraine style coop attempt. I lines up with alot of other bits of info starting to show up about the whole thing being a trap. youtube.com/watch?v=ppBXqO6ObQ8&feature=youtu.be

>believing in ideals means you have to know people with those ideals.
Common misconception lad.

Sup Forums ain't killed no one. And if we have, then BLM needs to be arrested for the assassination of 5 police officers in Dallas via sniper rifle.

You're a basic bitch nationalist if you weren't aware of AmRen, NPI or anything really in the Alt Right beforehand. Spencer wasn't very esoteric. I remember many a thread discussing him from 2014, 2015, probably even 2013. It does indicate that you aren't very knowledgeable.

The only jews are the ones supporting the (((le trump movement))) and civic nationalists. Fuck off t_d you are jew puppets.

FUCKING CERN MANIPULATING SPACE AND TIME AGAIN

You're thinking about the Rothschild.

Soros died? Wtf?? Why didn't I hear about this shit?

you can't read well, can you?

Press K to Kill Soros in August.

K

bump

the guy in the car isn't wearing glasses. the guy on the left isn't reading anything, so he's shortsighted. either it's two different people, or he drove without glasses on, which lends credence to the idea that it was an accident.

No sorrow for Soros

You guys need to find a profile view of James before the incident and measure the angle that the ear attaches to the head.

When was this taken? Because the passenger window was rolled up completely during the crash and only partially rolled down when parked after.

Good question, not sure, photo came from this thread

Thia one shows it all the way down too

That's the driver's side. I'm talking about the passenger side. Little details like that are important for a timeline.
See:

Oh my mistake. Ill keep looking.

This is EXACTLY what happened. As soon as the helicopter with the cops in it crashed in a ball of fire I knew something was not right and dug deeper.
This is a CIA/Soros production. Soros needs to be stopped. Why is no one doing anything about this fucker?

Notice how the glare is DIRECTLY OVER the mole under his right bottom lip? That's no coincidence. If that wasn't there he would be identified immediately and their patsy would not have worked.