Reddit is literally celebrating cole white losing his job, check the link:

>Reddit is literally celebrating cole white losing his job, check the link:

reddit.com/r/JusticeServed/comments/6tgrkr/racist_from_berkeley_ca_fired_from_job_after?sort=confidence

This is fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/08/14/charlottesville-white-nationalist-demonstrator-fired-from-libertarian-hot-dog-shop/?utm_term=.06607eaf7ba7
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hDn1aql32Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's lucky he didn't get his jaw broken. He deserves worse imho.

At least he had one unlike most Sup Forums NEETs

this

Do you identify as an attack helicopter, and if so what make and model? I don't want to misgender you before I make a comeback.

this is why hitler gassed you degenerates.

They want to be replaced by negros and arabs, they hate their skin and their country. He and people like him stand in their way, therefore he must be removed.

This is some of the most pathetic trolling I've ever seen, at least try to be less obvious.

>Left wing trolls are awful at trolling, it's fact.

he works at a minimum wage hot dog restaurant

Is that Berkeley Rick Flair?

So what? Once you lose everything and have nothing then you become truly free. Indeed the despised and hated standing up for their beliefs at the disgust and shock of everyone are at the highest point of human liberation.
Yes, people will hate you for your beliefs. You will be betrayed by your parents, your friends and everyone around you.

But with hardship will come ease.

We should make sure not to continue to radicalize moderate white nationalists instead of antagonizing them. White nationalists rallies are simply part and parcel of living in a multicultural society. They are quintessentialy American.

I wonder how many of these firings are basically the boss saying "Hey look, dummy... take a week off and come back. Don't pull this shit in the future." That is what I would do if I was the guys boss.

>his boss is a libertarian

washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/08/14/charlottesville-white-nationalist-demonstrator-fired-from-libertarian-hot-dog-shop/?utm_term=.06607eaf7ba7

I agree, but this shows what kind of people we are dealing with they have never worked a day in their pathetic lives and instead spend their time, making their pathetic opinions heard on reddit for karma, the most pathetic and useless social currency in existence.

yeah. he's lucky he didnt get picked up for assault.

he still feels the Zyklon in his DNA

Berkeley Rick Flair was an English lad with a hooligan background.

So yes.

>wahhhh actions have consequences!

>reddit

gtfo with that shit.

Like how Sup Forums celebrates whenever a lefty gets arrested/fired?

I dunno, I'd say commies have proven themselves to be pretty brutal in the past.

How are so many of the same Nazi fags at all these different events all around the country? We know Soros is funding the traveling antifa act, but wtf is funding the Nazi travels?

yeah and if I doxxed some black person at a BLM protest,where they were yelling kill all whites and cops. who just so happened to have a job(I know rare).

Would they be fired?

I guess when you have a job you don't need a billionaire to buy you a domestic airline ticket.

Of course not, we're respectful of their culture.

I wouldn't want them fired, unless they worked in politics.

Let's be honest here, neo-nazi's are the niggers of the white race. Few of them have gainful employment.

yelling kill all whites and cops is part of their culture?

>respectful

then its time to change that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

they certainly want you fired.

Reddit and everyone desperately trying to dox them seemingly disagrees! Remember, of you're white you are IMPLICITLY employed! Because it's white people that keep this country going!

No, rednecks are.

get rekt stormfags

Perfect.
If he had paid quarters for each second his tiki torch was lit then maybe he would have kept his job. He hacked that thing, and it violates the NAP.

This

Tremendous overlap between rednecks and neo-nazis.

would you want a terrorist in your workplace?

1993 called. they want september to fucking end

Just like he has the right to march with a torch in his hand, people have the right to not want to be associated with him for that very reason.

Real Libertarian here. We've noticed a surge in phony Libertarians. Establishment Republicans and Bill Maher type commies have been claiming to be Libertarian. It's annoying af.

>go to ecelebrity LARP convention
>get fired
Who gives a fuck?

I mean let's be real, if they are getting fired it's because their employers don't want that image on their company.
If you doxxed someone and told on their bosses that they went to a furry convention, they wouldn't give a fuck in that case.

It's because you guys support legal weed and get to be hip democrat or republican without calling yourself as thus.

People getting persecuted and fired for their believes is good for us, its just proves our narrative

>NEVER SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL
Fucking newfags, deserve everything the get

One person represents everyone now...

There's definitely some truth there. I truly enjoy being able to blast both sides. Most normie fags can only argue in terms of right vs left, which is easy to react to when you're neither.
2016 was the 1st election where I ever voted for the winner, it's been weird having to actually defend something I got my way on.

Yeah but they're brutal like women stabbing their husband in their sleep. They are vitriolic for sure and are capable of great evil but if the left ever tried to actually engage in large scale warfare with the right they would be eviscerated. Thats why they stick to the courts and surreptitiously outlaw everything that puts them at a disadvantage rather than just taking what they want.

Reddit should start getting people's applications to art school rejected, too.

Meanwhile /pol is litterarily celebrating a woman getting run over and killed.
Makes you think. But not a lot...

This is a good thing imo. The only reason why we haven't had a total uprising yet, is because white people have too much to lose. Take their livelihoods from them and watch the uprising begin.

we're not tho

we actually have a lot of debate over it.

It's fucking stupid. The libertarian party is shit. You got guys like Gary Johnson whose running mate wanted more restrictions on guns. But their whole thing was muh weed. I'm a constitutional conservative. I couldn't give a fuck what the state does, but the federal government needs to be torn down.

>do nothing but attend political rally
>get fired for it
>sue the company that fired you into bankruptcy

It's that simple, boys.

>This is fucked.
hahahahahahahahahaha........hahahahahahah
you guy's are precious, it's funny watching the tides turn, old techniques used against you

"at will" states kinda suck for this.

This. Fuck I blast both sides all day long. Every time I listen to a politician speak it boils my blood. Every time I hear john McCain or Dian Feinstein I wanna just rage. It sucks being red pilled on so many things. You see through all their lies so easily.

It's time to take Berkeley, mit, take all the f institutions, infiltrate and lobby for w nationlists.
We should win the cultural battle, but we must win this too.

I'm a Manager in an "at will" state (PA.)

When we're firing someone for an otherwise flimsy reason, we don't give them a reason. Once you give a reason it can be challenged.

Gender fluid. Not that it's relevant but you asked.

see
I live in one of these states also and while you can theoretically terminate someone's employment whenever you want, this doesn't make you immune to federally protected classes. Specifically, it's still illegal to fire someone for their race, gender, sexual orientation, political beliefs, etc. regardless of other labor laws in the state.

Yea but they're supposed to be the tolerant ones.

That's some anime AMV level cringe there, go back to sleep

I heard on NPR today. Apparently this dude is violent. Likes to fight in alt-right rallies.

Man, no wonder this dude is mad. He's 32 and working at a hot dog shop. He's never going get laid selling hod dogs.

The alt-right are bunch of autistic losers.

bwahahahahaha.

Oh, it's absolutely illegal. No doubt about that.
But the question is, do you have the funds to fight it? For a lot of people, the cost of entry is the barrier to winning - and even if you find a lawyer willing to work on contingency, you have to prove you were fired for that reason. Which may not be an easy feat.

>He's never going get laid selling hod dogs
You've never worked at a hot dog stand, have you

No. We celebrate their deaths.

I'm actually surprised by how many plebbitors in the comments support him

You... really want me to post screencaps of the sort of cringy edgelord spewage that's been on this board ever since. I'm no longer here for the lols, or to hear anti sjw news... I'm here to talk straight to some of you good guys out here who don't deserve regretting being this blinded by hate and fear.

Actually cross that one out. Almost every post in that link is discussing repercussions facing the employer for firing him; NOT celebrating his dismissal.
Oh by the way take a note Sup Forums: DISCUSSING. Something you'll never be able to do. Anyway OP is a faggot.

I don't care at this point. I hope the west becomes a caliphate. Women's + LGBT rights will be taken away so that's a plus. And I, as a white male, will have it easier than women of any color.

Good. He deserves it for being an idiot. These rallies hurt our cause more than help it. The more lives that get ruined for going to these idiotic rallies, the better. We need less of these. This stupid rally did more damage to our movement in a day than anything else the past 2 years.

here in the USA you can pretty much kiss your job goodbye if you're right wing politically. you have to keep that shit secret. but there's no problem with being an open communist / jew.

What's good for the goose...
They better be behind seven VPNs

he's going to be millionaire for getting lawsuit money now, they could've fired him for bazillion reasons but they chose political which is protected class

Hitler did.

So you can make a business hiring fired right wingers? You get good workers for cheap (because they have no other choice)

yes
but you need (((financiers))) to fund a business

Well, what do they think will happen when they get punished for having the opinions they do? Will they realize they were wrong? Will they better themselves? No, what happens is they will get disgruntled and more extreme. It sucks one or a few persons have to get hurt, but as a whole this will just fuel the right with more people.

The funny thing is there is actually a chance you aren't trolling.

you know damn well that Sup Forums has tried to get people fired/kicked out of college before. don't pretend this is any different

>he's going to be millionaire for getting lawsuit money now, they could've fired him for bazillion reasons but they chose political which is protected class

good, put the libertarian hot dog stand out of business

put that money in the hands of genetic elite hot dog builder cole white, who will surely use his newfound dollars for the good of the white race.

>Gloating over a man losing a minimum wage job at a hot dog chain.

I don't see how this is something to brag about.

Ironically in California there are some protections against being fired for political affiliations.

One exception: is perfectly ok for an employer to fire you if it creates conflict of interest.

This is Berkeley, CA. I'm sure the guys at top dog llc consulted with their attorneys before firing this faggot. Damage to employer reputation (ie being a fucking nazi) is reason enough to fire this queer.

Why would they want to be less obvious?

I'm pretty sure I know this kid's parents. His mother's Facebook account disappeared overnight, too.

If it's the kid I think it is, I'm kind of surprised, he was a nice kid.

And his mom has great tits.

If he's the kid who's parents I know, he's a college student.

California is a "fire at will" state.

Readem and weep faggot.

>I identify as something that does not exist in reality
>being this beta

That's why we need Leftist violence to radicalise passives.

Lap Flags are absolute cancer. Only premium users should be aloed to use them.......

also kys

>>he still feels the Zyklon in his DNA

For the shills:

Mainstream media using fake actors for Sandy Hook:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

Staged car bombing to be later used by media to push agendas:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDn1aql32Zo

If you think it's impossible for Jews (or any elites) to be part of some secret child murdering death cult, then think again:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ

Underrated

Yes after they commit a violent crime.

the blue god approves

This is why whites need to stop working and get on welfare.