PRAISE KEK

Can we get a Kek worship thread going? Lots of good digits in the past week, a true blessing. Kek will soon bring about the Day of the Rope and the shills are scared!

Digits confirm this shit belongs on r/T_D

look in the corner

O mighty kek. Give us glorious happenings

kek sends me digits!

Will Kek grant us the ultimate happening of Chaos and cause an actual civil war/revolution?

war is evil

Spotted the shill.

War is the vehicle of change. If war is evil, all of history and civilization is evil. Man is evil. War will happen, whether you choose to participate or not, the only question is whether you will take a stand and defend that which you hold dear. It's the easiest thing in the world to take a moral stand or shout down men braver than you, but to have the conviction to lay down your life for something greater than the individual takes true courage. Our founding fathers rebelled in the name of freedom, a cause deemed just and good by all true Americans. Your logic implies that everyone should just bend over and take whatever is coming to them. Fuck off faggot, we won't have our country be cucked like yours is.

There doesn't have to be a war for CHAOTIC HAPPENINGS

trips pls praise kek

that will do i guess =/

praise kek

Educate yourself on the nature of KeK

this kind of bullshit created nu/pol/. GTFO faggot.

Post vid of you fighting ppl I want to watch

I'd rather have threads like these than unironic nazis desu

Nazis count has happenings fuck off. Nazis + Commies = FUCKING HAPPENINGS

STOP WITH KEK. DIGITS CONFIRM YOU FICKING FAGGOTS

Pic is accurate.
This has been a long time coming. From Eris and Discordianism to "Bob" and the Church of the SubGenius, now Kek reigns. Our memes are like devoted spinning prayer wheels. I may not have served in the Great Meme War, but now I fight alongside you glorious shitposting bastards against (((them))) and their many allies. Fuck 'em all! Praise Kek!

>Civil War
>Cville War

Coincidence?

Gib digits pliz kek

The meme magic is weak in this thread

KeK has abandoned us :(

CHECKED

Bring to me the digits of entertaining cataclysm and doom within the year + various happenings in between!

Dang, still nothing

Bernie Sanders dies of stroke, lesse digits...

I fear the digits have spoken. KeK will sleep for another 3,000 years :((