Arabs vs Latinos

If you had no choice but to take one of them as a minority in your country, which one would you take?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have pink nipples, am i white?

ISIS vs Cartels ..

mhmm , i dunno , how about none.

Spics, most definitely

Prove it

Prove it

Arab Christians = Latino Christians > other Latinos > other Arabs

Arabs. As an American, there's no group I despise more than Spics.

What retard would even ask this question?

Spics
At least they can mow my lawn and not bomb our people

i'm shy

Not anymore

your cat has pink nipples, is it white?

i would kill myself

Those are not latinos, those are pure indians, I would rather mestizos over arabs, but arabs over indians

I sometimes agree, but I go back and forth. Those "hip"" muslims with british accents who make youtube videos, for example, make my fucking blood boil.

already have arabs in muh country so spics! never had myself a chonga.

I fucking hate Latinos
>dont speak English
>food is overrated
>women get fat as fuck after 25
>breed like rabbits
>loud and obnoxious
>bring drugs and cartels

Way rather have Arabs. They have hotter women, they hate faggots and degenerates, and they actually speak fucking English from what I've mostly seen. Trust me, there's Arabs in the city I live in, and they're WAY better than the spics

I don't want fucking either but spics are the worst minorities in the U.S., yes, way worse than fucking niggers

shy is gay , don't be gay, show nipples

Actually, he is. And he also has blue eyes.
He's also a white cationalist. Sieg meow!

there is life in Ethiopia ??? does your populztion count include sand snakes and scorpions ?

there is life in Ethiopia ??? does your populztion count include sand snakes and scorpions ?

>i would kill myself
white bois can't compete, kek
t'es un putain de pédé mon gars

You kidding me spics for sure. Our country's big enough for spics and white

>The people that are characteristically violent
or
>The people that are characteristically violent and in most cases follow an ideology that mandates the genocide of anyone who doesn't also follow the ideology

Hmm it's a tough decision...
Fresh off the boat from Reddit kid?

Are there many Rastafaris in Ethiopia?

>t'es un putain de pédé mon gars
ssmh ça parle français dans tout le nord de l'afrique ou quoi

I would take our retarded hispanic sons

RARE

>American prefering dirty terrorist sandniggers over working catholic spics

You must be a nigger lover as well

Yes, there are. But their mostly restricted to Shashemene, which is the land given to them by Teferi Mekonnen (Haile Selassie). They lead a hippie'ish lifestyle within their community and the gov' overlooks the fact that they grow and sell weed for living despite it being illegal in Ethiopia.
Fun Fact: I used to have a couple of Kazakh, Uzbek and Kyrgyzstani?? friends back in London. All of which were great poker mates.
>Ethiopie
>Afrique du Nord
Check you map nigger
Behold my rareness! My shitposting never stops, it just mutates with my whims and fancies.

latinos
I hate arabs to my core
would kill an arab with no hesitation if i were to have the chance legally

but with that being said i have never dealt with latinos so idk which one is worse actually..

they're*

They're both shit
arabs mix less into population , due to shitty social culture and tendencies they have. so probably arabs. it depends.
Levantine Arabs (Lebanon, syria etc) are better than latinos, but I dont think Saudi Arabs are any or much whiter than latinos.

You got it le p'tit belge

i was just joking.
we have both here and they are just trash.

hahah , ARAB girls are too decent to fuck nigger

NignoG

latinas prefer niggers to latino men, I see it all the time. thats why he wants latinas.

>working catholic spics

Keep living in fantasy land. At least arab birthrates are semi reasonable. Around 2, as compared to the 3.5 of spics. Arabs also stay in cities, while spics infest everywhere. They also have a disgusting lazy backwards culture, and they're alcoholics. The 'hard working spic' meme is just that; a meme.

We know that your people is trash, Guido, but we're talking about Latinos from America.

All that mainly only applies ti mexicans and Peruvian food is the best food in the entire world look it up not your shitty sandnigger food. You must be a terrorist sandnigger mudslime and a nigger lover as well atleast mexicans aren't filthy sandnigger mudslimes and are catholic, I'll agree that mexicans are the shit-tier spics but atleast they're smarter than niggers and can actually work and are christians.

Spics push that meme, they're about half of the US flag posters on here.

If the arabs are Christian I would take the arabs, I fucking hate spics
>oh, wait

>would kill an arab with no hesitation if i were to have the chance legally
wew lad calm down

Latins any day. At least they're Christian and have some semblance of European blood in them.

Both groups are utter cancer if they become too numerous, though.

Latinos. But like the nice kind, not the "Where my Welfare" or "Cartel" kind.

I see ..., Jenny from the block n SHEIIIIT ...

arabs
would be worth the beheading to breed the cuties hiding in their halloween costume.

there are latino gang in milan,do you think i am dumb or something?
some months ago they cut the hand of a bus controller with a machete.

Christian arabs are un-ironically great people. My old job had many lebanese catholics, some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Look at the murder rate by country, you won't even ask this question anymore...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>latino gang
a.k.a. the mafia

We know about it, Sonny.

what about the Tunisian Clandestino? ...
as aTunisia, i'm sorry .

arabs have a shitty birth rate in europe and are plaging europe with its cancerous islam and establishing sharia law not to mention, arabs have a shitty backwords culture where they stone women and allow marrying a 9 year old ti be permissible not ti mention they're all smelly hookah smokers you must be a filthy sandnigger mudslime Also the birthrate mainly only applies ti mexicans

Latinos because at least they're aren't muslims?

> posts picture of Arabs and Pacific islanders

Youre probably talking to some human thrash spic, impossible to reason with.

Arabs

some of them are related to criminal gangs.
in general north african that came here in the 90s are great poeple,while the new one that came recently have a criminal and disrespectful behavior

Loool wtf Latinos?
Latino gang in ... Italy?

You have to go back.

Not really in the city that I live it's mostly latinas with a white guy or a Spic also the most common interracial couple i see in public are white women and a black guy

>I don't want fucking either but spics are the worst minorities in the U.S., yes, way worse than fucking niggers

Why hello, Tyrone.

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm

In Rome I had a group of Latino Trannys rush me and sexually harass me when I was walking home around 2 am.

>shitty sandnigger food
Arab food is way more popular and better than any Pervuian shite. It's literally one of the most popular cuisines in the world.

They were probably from Spain and you probably owed them money user

i wonder who is behind these 4 posts defending "hardworking catholics" aka beaners.

Je sais que les Arabes sont horrible en France, Jeanne...mais tabarnak, les Latinos sont pire

>Latinos
Those are Pacific Islanders

backwards*

an Arab just corrected you, Mr native english speaker , unless you're disguised wetback of course, then , i'll understand Juan

Lol nah, they were clearly Latinos with native ancestry.

They look Asian to me

C'est tu qui est ce mec de "Genie bouchard"?

This can't be right, according to Sup Forums mexicans are decapitating people in record numbers across the border and terrorizing the south mad max style.

Arabs, easily.

Probs Latinos, at least most of them won't try to convert me to Islam.

Also I can enjoy thicc ass latinas

R A R E

Most of them are High sentence criminals who ran from jail in 2011...
some i woulsn' touch wih a stick , really disgusting lowlives

>Also the birthrate mainly only applies ti mexicans

The Hispanic-American birthrate has declined drastically.

>The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline

>The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially.

>In 2016, it was reported that the Hispanic birth rate had slowed, and the latest figures may be confirmation of this fact.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Our latinos in the US look asian too. At least in the southwestern USA.

Latinos are the Gypsies of the US. Arab Christians Are sooo much better

Latinos

>latinas prefer niggers to latino men,

What a fucking load of shit, Latinas are made to breed with white men and demographics prove it along with the hispanic and black community mixing like oil and water.

If they are christians I take the arabs otherwise the latinos.

Latinos are a shittier race than arabs but islam is fucked up.

Some do , but The Ugly Latino in the pic Looks like a fucking Samoan.

Latinos i guess

>Neither want to assimilate
>Both want to take you over
>Neither want to learn your language
>Both create gangs and cause fucktons of crime

Only difference is Arabs explode, Latinos don't.

Latino isn't a race

t. Ahmed

To call this guy a "latino" or even a "mestizo", is quite of a stretch. He's full amerindian.

>Latinas are made to breed with white men

It sort of irks me 2bh, they raise us bean men to go after a good latina wife but they raise the girls to go after White men.

Isn't that some horseshit?

You don't want to trade in your spics for arabs. Trust me. I've lived in America for 2 years so I have a somewhat accurate picture.

Why do most American latinos look Native as fuck while actual people in Mexico City look White, Castizo , or Mestizo?

t. Filthy sandnigger mudslime wishing that his country and continent resort ti sharia law and implying that me and my entire family aren't legal Spic native americans from south america.

Gas yourself ahmed and go back ti your shitty sandnigger country

ITS BECAUSE LATINOS ARE ASIANS IDIOT

Native americans are mongoloids

That bitch is straight up indigenous

Neither of those are a race.

They're spicy , specially the tiny one , would pick a latina over a white chick any day.

The poor ones do, the ones that look more European stay in mexico

And Latino food is much better than sand nigger food

They do, but in a more physical form.