August 21st

The black sun is approaching. Charlottesville was merely a prelude to the period of hyper violence that will erupt in the following weeks. The old gods will materialize. Hundreds of millions will die by the week. None of you seem to understand.

Chaos will reign. Be prepared. See you in September.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kuiP7cw3Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=UDR4gY-LVNM
youtube.com/watch?v=N-Esh4W3dfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anybody wanna meet up in central park to watch?

holy crap so the strife was another man made operation..thanks buddy seems like the snake keep fooling me with his color skin......

Idols will begin to speak and move about

What is going to happen on this day?

And it was then that Nyarlathotep came out of Egypt. Who he was, none could tell, but he was of the old native blood and looked like a Pharaoh. The fellahin knelt when they saw him, yet could not say why. He said he had risen up out of the blackness of twenty-seven centuries, and that he had heard messages from places not on this planet. Into the lands of civilisation came Nyarlathotep, swarthy, slender, and sinister, always buying strange instruments of glass and metal and combining them into instruments yet stranger. He spoke much of the sciences—of electricity and psychology—and gave exhibitions of power which sent his spectators away speechless, yet which swelled his fame to exceeding magnitude. Men advised one another to see Nyarlathotep, and shuddered. And where Nyarlathotep went, rest vanished; for the small hours were rent with the screams of nightmare. Never before had the screams of nightmare been such a public problem; now the wise men almost wished they could forbid sleep in the small hours, that the shrieks of cities might less horribly disturb the pale, pitying moon as it glimmered on green waters gliding under bridges, and old steeples crumbling against a sickly sky.

not even humorous ironically. god did you get this from 9gag? tbqhfam kys

We'll all be in FEMA camps by September 2009, just you wait.

Final victory is at hand.

this is the sea of binah

I just took a pretty 'eldritch' shit (calzone). I felt like I had a black sun

Rapture is coming September 21st
enjoy your remaining time in civilization

kek we should definitely have a Sup Forums meetup in central park

Good show

Please do that and take pics, I wanna see you all low-voiced fatasses in one place

WOW, THE NEXT GREAT NOT HAPPENING IS UPON US

Your god is a pinball ramp.

LARPing faggots

Sup Forums is a diverse and aesthetic board

Going down to see it. First I'm going to see mamoth cave and then the next day I'll see the eclipse. Remember anons: don't look at the sun without proper eye protection. Although the sun might be blocked by the moon, harmful UV rays are still being emitted by the sun and can cause serious damage and possibly blindness.

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kuiP7cw3Xc

Is it okay just to glance at it? The dangers always seek kind of overblown desu

i dont worship baal im not gay

You could probably glance at it and be ok. Just look at the eclipse like you would the sun regularly. Or you could get some eclipse glasses/welding glass. If you opt for the welding glass get a number 14. Also if you're in the path of the total solar eclipse the glass won't work because it will block out the little light that gets around the moon.

Into the night of depths,
When rago shines into the skies,
They will regret, the tenth planet,
The king of destruction now has come

youtube.com/watch?v=UDR4gY-LVNM

๒๏гภ Ŧг๏๓ รเɭєภςє, รเɭєภςє Ŧยɭɭ ๏Ŧ เՇ
ค קєгŦєςՇ ς๏ภςєгՇ ๓ץ ๒єรՇ Ŧгเєภ๔
ร๏ ๓ยςђ Շ๏ ɭเשє Ŧ๏г, ร๏ ๓ยςђ Շ๏ ๔เє Ŧ๏г
เŦ ๏ภɭץ ๓ץ ђєคгՇ ђค๔ ค ђ๏๓є

รเภﻮ ฬђคՇ ץ๏ย ςคภ'Շ รคץ
Ŧ๏гﻮєՇ ฬђคՇ ץ๏ย ςคภ'Շ קɭคץ
ђครՇєภ Շ๏ ๔г๏ฬภ เภՇ๏ ๒єคยՇเŦยɭ єץєร
ฬคɭк ฬเՇђเภ ๓ץ ק๏єՇгץ, Շђเร ๔ץเภﻮ ๓ยรเς
- ๓ץ ɭ๏שєɭєՇՇєг Շ๏ ภ๏๒๏๔ץ

ภєשєг รเﻮђ Ŧ๏г ๒єՇՇєг ฬ๏гɭ๔
เՇ'ร คɭгєค๔ץ ς๏๓ק๏รє๔, קɭคץє๔ คภ๔ Շ๏ɭ๔
єשєгץ Շђ๏ยﻮђՇ Շђє ๓ยรเς เ ฬгเՇє
єשєгץՇђเภﻮ ค ฬเรђ Ŧ๏г Շђє ภเﻮђՇ

ฬг๏Շє Ŧ๏г Շђє єςɭเקรє, ฬг๏Շє Ŧ๏г Շђє שเгﻮเภ
๔เє๔ Ŧ๏г Շђє ๒єคยՇץ Շђє ๏ภє เภ Շђє ﻮคг๔єภ
ςгєคՇє๔ ค кเภﻮ๔๏๓, гєคςђє๔ Ŧ๏г Շђє ฬเร๔๏๓
Ŧคเɭє๔ เภ ๒єς๏๓เภﻮ ค ﻮ๏๔

GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH

go and delay another thread on x fucking uma delicia posters

> August 21st
>See you in September.

Pick a larp and stick with it, and by the way OP, do you suck dicks? I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

H.P Lovecraft sucks

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

YOU BABY STEALING ADRENOCHROME DRINKING PINEAL GLAND EATING BLOOD SUCKING KIKES

HUMANITY WILL RISE AGAIN AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE.

YOU THINK THE ECLIPSE WILL BRING YOU POWER?

THE TRUE GOD IS INFINITE DARKNESS INFINITE POSSIBILITY.

THE MORNING STAR, THE LIGHT BRINGER, UR FUCKING KIKE GOD SATURN WILL BE FUCKED FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY.

FUCK YOU.

FUCK.

What's this shit I hear about the black earth tho

>black hole sun
>audioslave singer died recently

activates my almonds

It's Kek.

He will kill extremists on both sides and reward the goodly and level headed.

Praise Kek!

Nice pasta, faggot

enjoy ur rapture faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=N-Esh4W3dfI
there is an exit hole tho..

In the scrolls of the hyperboRian druids it states: THE DAY OF THE SONNENRAD WILL BRING THE CATGIRL REVOLUTION!

READ THE SIGNS

IN YOUR MIND

YOU WILL FIND

OLD MORDECAI

Hail victory

I hear if you don't sacrifice a hamplanet or two to the gods, the moon might stay there forever.

>chaos god
>rewarding the level headed