I guess #WhiteLivesMatterMore huh?

As a black man I'm disgusted with the media reaction to one single white person getting killed. Our people are ruthlessly gunned down in acts of racism by the hundreds every fucking day and nobody does anything. But when one single white bitch gets hit by car it's a national crisis and shit starts getting done.

I encourage all my black brothers and sisters on Sup Forums to speak out on social media and tell the racist media to go fuck themselves. Black lives should matter just as much as white ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=kODPBnEojc0
youtube.com/watch?v=hlk7o5T56iw
youtu.be/fcKpsM1zi1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares
fuck off

Oh it's time to start caring you racist fuck

niggers get killed all the time and usually it's a good thing. one less criminal. one less welfare leech one less problem. with a white person at least there is potential.

you'd care more about a dog dying than a rat. same kind of shit

You're really bad at fucking off

God she really is fat huh? In that one pic of just her face the media keep using she looks kinda pretty but boy is she a cow.

"ooga booga, bix nood mthafugga" type in English please user.

>Our people are ruthlessly gunned down in acts of racism by the hundreds every fucking day and nobody does anything.
Most blacks who are murdered are murdered by other blacks, implying that blacks are racist against blacks. Y'all need to sort yourselves out.

Oh look, the nigger is here to make everything about him. Shocking.

should of went more to the left

>As a black man
Stopped reading there

listen asshole, turn that blame on your owh fucking community before blaming cops. you have zero redeemable role models and the ones you do have glorify violence and drug use. lift yourselves up don't expect any of us to do it for you while at the same time blaming us for your station. grow up

This might unironically be the right play.

Sorry nig, but a fake hair feminist hamplanet's life still matter more than yours.

Your people asked for this by voting Democrat all those years. Don't expect me to care.

>Our people are ruthlessly gunned down in acts of racism by the hundreds every fucking day and nobody does anything.

Black on Black crime, nigger. Fuck off.

All y'all are racist, democrats and republicans.

BEACHED

Republicans freed your black ass from slavery you fucking ingrate.

>black

>man

choose one

>gunned down in acts of racism by the hundreds every fucking day

>You're 50% of violent crime
>30% of subjects killed by cops

In what world is that an over-representation.

>As a black man

That's where I stopped reading.

interesting how you are against "racists" and yet you only care if black people die. you are not only a racist, but a hypocrite

Tell your own people to stop killing eachother.

HAHAHAHA
>Our people are ruthlessly gunned down in acts of racism every fucking day
>By other black people, whoops!

The crime in our communities is directly caused by institutional racism keeping us poor. You know that's true white boy. Now fuck right off, this thread is is a space for legitimate black people to make a stand against media racism.

Wow it's almost like you've been conditioned to construct your entire identity around your skin color and to completely misuse the term racism, therefore seeing racism everywhere the media and politicians tell you to see it.

This is why nobody takes black people seriously anymore - you're stupid and disingenuous as hell. Your racism doesn't exist. You have the world at your fingertips, and you act like niggers and live in your victim complex all day while your real brothers and sisters in Africa struggle to even survive. You've been given the greatest gift of this American life, and you act like this.
Do you really not understand why so many people hate you? It has nothing to do with your skin. I hate to break that to you, but I'm pretty sure you don't have a dad to do it so we have to.

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip

>I'm disgusted with the media reaction to one single white person getting killed
We are too. Not for the same reason, but we are disgusted too.

How is shitposting on an image board gonna change media racism?

Affirmative Action?
EBT cards?
Free housing?
I wish someone was that rayciss to me.

So what your saying is niggers are racist against niggers? White people don't have to gun you down. We just introduced crack and you animals kill each other on an industrial scale.

>As a black man
A woman wrote this. Men don't have to validate their comments.

Check out LISK and Trevon James

You must be the most guliabruh. Identity politic shill

nice on shlomo shekelgoldbergstein. everyone already knows blacks aren't people

You have zero proof of this because it's a complete lie, but you have to keep it going to justify the rest of your embarrassingly juvenile and idiotic victim complex instead of taking any personal responsibility for acting like stupid niggers, voting for Democrats, and promoting illiteracy, crime, and thug culture all while blaming the white/Asian/hispanic/jew/etc.. American people that support you every day and keep this wonderful country going, or the police that keep your fence-less zoos from erupting into complete chaos.

There are way more poor white people in America than you, negron, but guess where all the crime is? Huh WEIRD.

>Media racism

This is now an around blacks, never relax thread.

Correct Brother. White Liberals' lives are more valuable than Black lives.

Don't be fooled thinking they are not vicious racists. They are just better at hiding it

Y'all have an opportunity to make a difference and fight the racism in the evil mainstream media, but y'all just can't stop being bigots for one second to stop and think.

Fucking white people.

I wish I was a nigger so I could get all that hot liberal poon. The left truly have the greatest women.

youtube.com/watch?v=kODPBnEojc0

I think this nigg- person might be on to something.

This vicious white 'Liberal' Racists on CNN never report on how Black folks die like in this story. This is on a 24/7 loop becos she white

Blame it on liberals. They have always been the true racists. They like to act like your friend than stab you in the back. Don't fall for the faggots trying to slide your thread. The Liberals will do nothing for you besides keep you enslaved and dependent and in servitude to them. My Grand dad was a Tuskegee Airmen. Before he passed away 3 years ago he said to me "The liberals made us into niggers". Look how far Blacks have descended since LBJ became president. It keeps getting worse every fucking year. These devils are not our friends.

This guy knows what I'm talking about.

You still are too fucking stupid to listen to anybody but yourself. The reaction to this white woman pales in comparison to the reactions to Trayvon, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, all cases that received nationwide coverage that invoked race-baiting hysteria and destroyed lives and property in monkey ass riots even though none of the cases were determined to have racist motivations despite Eric Holders RACIST DOJ investigating them independently on order from Obama himself.

What is your stupid fucking argument again, because the media is freaking out against white nationalist 'Nazis.'

Are you, in fact, defending the white nationalist Nazis and claiming the media is treating them unfairly?? Please explain.

You guys actually believe this? I mean you're simply touting a complete fucking lie, an obvious, easily disprovable fucking LIE and you get together and start chimping out that it's true?

YE YE NIGGA DIS GUY KNOW WHAT I BE SAYIN

No, shut the fuck up faggots. What you're saying is a lie, and getting together circle-jerking it won't make it true.
Go play basketball.

At least the racists have actual arguments LOL.

^ this

Here let me share some more 'under-reported' news stories that the MSM failed to properly cover.

>Black lives should matter just as much as white ones
They fucking do you retard. Did you forget about all those black protests/riots, all that media coverage, and to the point where it got so bad that white cops started getting shot by black snipers, yet we still forgave them and they still got coverage? It just so happens that this time it's a person who died at a relevant political rally by some far right dude who can't drive, so it's going to get lots of coverage, giving the left ammo to use. It's not always about black people for fucks sakes, I don't understand why black people constantly think this. Besides, nobody is gonna care about her in like a week, let's be real. She is just the lefts ammo to use so they can talk about how trump is so bad.

Black people and white people and any people only fit into the JEW narrative when it suits the JEW narrative. Wake up. Your entire people, culture, style, families, and morality have been absolutely annihilated by (((them))) and them ain't white men.
Now they've targeted the white man for extermination. This death suits their narrative of demonizing white nationalists even though we have almost no info on the driver.
The Jew media does not care if a black man kills a black man. Or a police officer kills a black man. Unless it fits an anti-white narrative.
In a way?
You've already been destroyed. I can't think what more they could do to you. You're just pawns they use. They move black people around.
You see? They intend to do it to the whole world. But white people are too resourceful and smart. We have to go.

coal burners' lives dont matter

Would never touch a white liberal pig. My tastes are a bit more refined than digging through the trash.

Where'd you go niggers I thought you were starting to build up steam since when you get more than 3 people to agree, your lie becomes true!

wigger detected

> every fucking day

if you really were black, you wouldn't have a grasp on the concept of time so ha-ha charade you are!

>whales
>people

>niggers
>people

try again tyrone

it's not, what you're gonna do about it?

I dig fat chicks. If she wasn't so soaked in years of nigger jizz, I might have fucked her.

Implying it is a bad thing, fucking bonobo. It is in fact racial awareness

Black vs. white is a Jewish trick. We are all just hamsters in their wheels.

Too much time would be taken up if we were to cover all the murder of every single black person. We would have to slim down the time slots for the 8 white on black crimes that happen per year. However that may take away from the ginormous amount U.S. black murders on white people that happen yearly. Oh wait those aren't covered because that would be racist. White bitch dies she'll get a week cause shes a liberal, black guy dies at least a month of nonstop reporting plus having to hear "APOLOGIZE", 20 White men die last year in pro-right wing rallies NOT. A. FUCKING. WORD. So keep on saying OOGA BOOGA DIS UNFAIR because you're not getting the media coverage right now if I died tomorrow you wouldn't here about me.

Niggers pleading pol for sympathy....
Kek

underrated as fuck

>Our people are ruthlessly gunned down in acts of racism by the hundreds every fucking day

niggers shooting niggers is racism now?

Don't you know American media could care less about blacks unless a white cop guns you down . Heaven forbid if another black man guns you down they are silent .

it's funny how black people are incapable of solidarity whilst demanding it of all others and even when incapable of showing that they can't allow someone to die and rot in piece without having to outshine them in personal tragedies.

though you have been taught so reality does not revolve around you. grow the fuck up and do yourself the favour of doing the best you can to improve yourself in this existence and not be such a simpering faggot.

Wiggs (3 different ones)

bait

hook line ya nigger

>AWL MAH BLACK BROTHAS AN SISTUHS! TIME TUH RISE UP! AH YEYUSS! AH LAWD IN HEAVEN LOOK DOWN UPAWN US WITH EYES O FURY AND TAKE THE OPPRESSIVE WHITE DEBIL OUTTA HERE LAWD JEEZUS-AHH

ja

well being accidently run over in a leftist hate riot is different than dragging the local dindu behind a chevy truck for a few miles.

This, honestly. We cannot cover everybody. It's honestly just a select few people who get chosen to get talked about. These people are really just examples of what society is like nowadays, nobody really cares about them, no matter how sad the case is.

Stop acting like nigger and you will stay alive longer.

Sounds like a field nigger.

You know how many murders of white people aren't covered?

I'd love to see the statistics on this. Amount of whites murdered. Amount of blacks murdered. (Also, who murdered them).
Versus: amount of time the media covered murders.

I was surprised they even covered her murder, but I guess she happened to be part of something that was already getting media attention so they couldn't ignore it.

No lives are worth more to the media than the politically convenient ones. It wasn't due to the fact she was white that this blew up. It was the fact that it was a white driver and shitting on white people is in with the millennials right now.

Singlehandedly destroyed car.

My big black bepis user man, this isn't a race issue, this is a right wing vs left wing issue and the media is gonna try to milk it to their advantage.
BUT! I suggest you go on with your movement with turning it into a race issue, anything that hurts the media is ok in my books.
Godspeed!

>a higher chance of getting shot by a nigger
>a father
Do you know how I know which one you picked?

You can't even fix your own problems. You can't motivate enough of your people to not kill each other for one fucking weekend in Baltimore.

Your kind have been in a crisis forever but refused help because you won't listen to people of different races telling you how to fix your shit.

Fuck off and die. BTW that "wypipo" shit sounds like retards mistyping. When spoken sounds like someone speaking with a dick in their mouth.

This. The fact she was a leftist at a leftist rally is really just the cherry on top. Nobody really cares for her. People will just be using her to push their own political agenda, so they can say "THIS IS WHAT TRUMP DOES, THINK OF THE POOR LADY!" when in reality nobody gives a fuck and she'll be forgotten in a week.

>Our people are ruthlessly gunned down in acts of racism by the hundreds every fucking day
Doesn't actually happen. What does happen is hundreds of your "brothers" are shot and killed by other niggers, every day.
The problem is in your own home. Fucking fix it .

Keep calling us out for being white and blaming us for everything. SURELY that is working wonders and will continue to garnish us white boys to your cause

SHE'S A FUCKING BUTTERBEAST!!!! HAHAHA
MSM is only showing her face. omg. HAHAHA. but seriously. she fucks niggers.

If niggers reacts in this way when a black girl dies for your rights, you will loss this support.

Are you retarded? This is the main question.

all the liberal tears this weekend have been shed for a DEAD WHALE. i should've fucking known. HAHAHAHA. rip chevy.

When BLM started the 'Black Lives Matter' movement. When people joined in by saying that 'All Lives Matter', BLM attacked them.

This is one of many cases that stared the rally in C'ville.

>White traitor
>The first to go
Pick both bud

They're making a big deal about it because what the media assumes is a Nazi did it.

If a Nazi killed a nigger they'd have a field day with that.

Eat shit nigger!

Threads theme
youtube.com/watch?v=hlk7o5T56iw

pattern recognition is not racism

Fuck off dindu.

People are most likely to kill their own kind.

but user, blacks killing blacks is "real nigga shyt" and is part of their vibrant culture.
You can't compare a "real nigga hanlin they biz" with a racist nazi white like zimmerman or his racist police buddies ruthlessly murdering a poc.

the music is good. the lyrics... ehhhh not so much

Anyone see this video?

youtu.be/fcKpsM1zi1g

It shows them doing chest compressions on her but I can't find a video where they show how she got hit. Could it be she had a heart attack or something?

You can see her getting tended to by paramedics near the end of this vid.

youtu.be/fcKpsM1zi1g

She looks prettty massive.