Charlottesville driver DID brake (new video)

New video of him leaving the scene just came out, you can clearly see him using the brakes here -- confirming in the stills before the crash HE WAS BRAKING. The braking lights match up.

Full video: twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121
youtube.com/watch?v=MeXfCNwMG64
gettyimages.co.uk/license/831088320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

then why did he run over all those people? why didn't he just stop?

those fucking cops didn't even stop him lol.

Why were their horde of crazy niggers and communist rioting in the streets and wailing on cars? Where were the cops?

The way those two cops just glanced casually at a car with its front bumper literally hanging off. Very unnerving behavior.

Seems like something a couple of extras would do behind the cameras of a movie being shot on location, eh?

As the car passes the Anarchists/Communists cheer.

Until of course they realize they actually lost that battle.

>Smashed out back window

He's only going to get manslaughter, Max. It will come out that he was attacked and panicked (negating the intent aspect of murder) and that was why he plowed through the crowd.

Depending on the applicable laws, he may even get acquitted if he was in fear of his life. Let's stay tuned.

Seemed intentional to me. This just proves he was braking at some point before a guy swung an object and hit his car. He then accelerated away, and into the crowd.

they assumed it was just another white mans vehicle destroyed by antifa. i’m sure they got real antsy moments later when they learned fellow commies were injured or better

It's called an accident you mongrel. Sometimes things like these happen especially when there are angry, violent protestor who's only goal for their protest was to "counter-protest".

Cops don't give two shits if they're on foot. Maybe they radioed but who knows. Cops at these events just do not give any fucks. Usually because they're told to stand down

Are they supposed to run into the street and jump on the car?

>notices the two bat hits on the rear windows
>Asks dumb questions like why didn't he just stop and wait for the cops.

WINDOW DOWN
>WINDOW DOWN
WINDOW DOWN
>WINDOW DOWN

Why are the Police watching him drive away? WTF?

They're on fucking foot. Do you think they have fucking Superman powers where they can pick the vehicle off the ground to stop it? That car ran over people. If they tried to step in front of it to stop it, they most likely would have been ran over as well.

All they would have to do is yell stop and the driver is legally obligated to pull over.
They can then radio in the vehicle. Likely not too many smashed to shit Black Challengers driving around.

>As the car passes the Anarchists/Communists cheer.

Order the Driver to stop maybe? Drawn their firearms and tell the driver to stop and show his hands.....??

This is fucked man

idk broh the government would never do a false flag attack

because he did nothing wrong.

>it's another "the driver dindu nuffin" thread

lol

how 2 sound pls no bully

The person on the left is the supposed suspect, right? Who's the person on the right?

Not now Jew ...I'm busy here.

idk broh lurk moar

What did he mean by this

Why did the cops just casually look at a wrecked car driving through the street?Something isn't right here thats for damn sure.

Just no way those cops should have just walked past that wrecked car going in reverse against traffic.

>there's a gathering of people in a city where I don't live
>I know, I'll just spend 4 hours driving there and run them over

A violent mob started attacking his car and he slammed on the brakes in self defense
His life was being threatened.

He also had to reverse as a mob was gonna attacking his car again

he's a victim guys

>brakes
i meant gas

They were already briefed by the deep state on the event. Both of them looked at the car and were probably thinking that it was right on schedule.

So you would have them leave behind their posts to stop an already damage vehicle that's going nowhere?
They obviously at least reported the sighting over radio, there's no need for them to abandon their position to maintain what little order there was in the area.

Why were those people in the road, blocking traffic? Why didnt they just act civilized?

>everyone is still ignoring the reporter that talked to the police who said it looked like he paniced and it was an accident

COINTELPRO-like programs would never be targeted against the government's right wing enemies. It's just a coincidence.

I was there and I can tell you guys that the footage was faked. Everyone fell over and started screaming. Car is cgi.

Implying they didn't know about the false flag op and the ''arrest'' happening in a remote area without witnesses.

WELL THAT PROVES IT

INNOCENT

you're fucking retarded if you didn't grasp the fact that we shifted the focus of violence and unrest from Syria to the United States in the name of sovereignty and pure heartbreak for the Christians, Kurds and other peaceful peoples of The middle east. What you never cease to fail at grasping is that this IS a simulation, and your embarrassing march is hardwired programming, because you're still locked in the matrix like sheep. Charlottesville and the shitstorm was designed against you in an attempt to bring us down with you. I shouldnt tell you any of this. I will tell you one thing though, leftists are worse
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

Why did it take two days for this to surface?

Please don't start with that shit, these fags will believe you

Yeah man why didn't he just let himself get beaten and possibly die? Fucking pussy.

>Threaten to "punch nazis"
>Be surprised when driver unintentionally mows you down after you strike his vehicle first.

i believe you

A guy hit his car with a baseball bat. A mob of armed antifa, many wering masks to cencela identiy, were surrounding his car

I'm assuming they thought the protesters beat the shit out if it and that's why they didn't give a shit.

>there's a gathering of people in a city where I don't live
>a crime is committed
>I appointed myself judge, jury & executioner

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121

IF there was a paintjob then its not beyond reason that the car could have been hacked to disable brakes. It was in the wikileaks CIA hacking files
Example video
youtube.com/watch?v=MeXfCNwMG64

Normally I'd say its insane but this whole thing was PLANNED to fail and the crowd were paid shills for a large part

uh, guys?

Why does the intel undercover agents needs to be named fields as well?

Although he could have been a pannicky sperg that lost himself. I think he was looking to scare a path through because he reved without traveling before and just takes off when the antifag hits the car. I think it was about 2-3 seconds til collision and I know some people just clam up for short periods of time

OP.
You
Are
About
To
Be
Suicided
RIP

>it's not beyond reason that the CIA disabled the brakes

Wait.

I though Sup Forums agreed that he did a good job by plowing down utter scum?

So now you're saying he's a fake cuck who didn't even do his duty?.....and this is somehow a good thing?

They were heading towards and armed and masked mob of antifa and saw a beat up car escaping from the armed and potentially violent mob. The guys clearly not going to get away but better to let him get away from the mob so someone in the back can handle it.

Charlottesville was in a state of emergency, and under siege by commie pukes with weapons numbering in the hundreds, blocking intersections and harassing motorists. I guarantee that wasn't the first fucked up vehicle those cops saw that day.

If that was a fact why wouldn't he quickly upload a video saying he didn't mean to do it? Would be quite the secret to bring out.

>pol is 1 person
It's just a CIA nigger psy op. Shame they even had to kill those 2 cops meanwhile OP freely posts evidence the police are in on it.

and more confirmation they have the wrong guy

Yes, aliens totally did 9/11, I was there.They are trying to take over the planet and turn our brains into cheese for food.Did you know that the plane was also CGI?It was actually a giant dildo.

>Breaking911/status/897155860920709121
Fuck me.

>The police officer doesn't bat an eye or shout an order when faced with a car thats obviously been in a collision

Its a false flag. Get that video to Alex Jones.

nah works just fine
your web browser has autism
or you're bad at copy pasting

Too late the CIA niggers are lurkin ITT

btw Jones is on their payroll

The point, user, is that media have made a number of assumptions about the incident and are spreading them around as fact; that the driver is a white supremacist, that he drove to the scene with intent, that he plowed in to the crowd at full speed without hesitation.

I too am a retard who thinks Sup Forums is a hivemind.

>those fucking cops didn't even stop him lol.
If the driver was black they would have shot at the car.

>gettyimages.co.uk/license/831088320
DetailsCredit:Getty Images / StringerEditorial #:831088320Collection:Getty Images NewsDate created:12 August, 20174928 x 3280 px | 41.72 x 27.77 cm @ 300 dpi | £485.00GBP

Because they didn't care about what they assumed was antifa beating up another innocent motorists vehicle.

>I was there
Did you rip their spiney scaled googley eyed long nosed repto heads off like any american hero would?

>those fucking cops didn't even stop him lol.
Glad I was not the only one who noticed that.

Do you think the cianiggers managed to control his car? They do have that technology now, don't they?

Twitter links do that automatically if you've clicked from here or 8 c haaaa n. Just copy and paste the link into the url bar.

We complimented him because Antifa caused their own demise. Just like a Road Runner episode from Looney Toons.

All these "the cops just stood there dude!" comments are fucking retarded.

Shut the fuck up.

What do you expect the cops on foot moderating the rally/riot on foot supposed to do??

Run at the car like T-1000 or take out their side arm and unload a mag into the back windshild like Briggs from Lethal Weapon??

They have their post.

If cops decide to just leave thats like a nose guard falling back into the free safety position in a football game and screwing up your own teams defense during the play.

The plates where called in and the guy was obviously caught.

james fields is a jew

>That car
>Have an auto-drive
Nope

There are several images that are public from Getty Images/Matthew Hatcher...most likely shooting bursts as car went by. I'm betting there's one that clearly shows the driver. Wonder why it hasn't been released? Really activates the ol' almonds...

Doesn't make him any less of a patsy

Why would they shoot or try to apprehend a fellow fed?

The car wasn't going by them doing 80mph. It was nearly idling under its own power down the street.

The real driver is sam hyde. He was at the rally. It looks just like him. It fits his mo

>reddit spacing

You better believe it buddy.

ZOOM IN ON THE THROUGH-THE-WINDOW VIEW PLS

Is that Sam Hyde?

his mum seemed utterly unmoved (but perplexed) by her son's actions

there is kikery afoot

No glasses or facial hair on that driver

How easy do you think it is to do with handcuffs on?

The police initially reported they don't believe it was malicious my toothpaste friend

The democrat mayor ordered the cops to stand down and let antifa beat the right. Sound familiar? The cops didn't know that The Challenger fought back.

It's not him
too clean shaven and glasses
false flag confirmed

delete this you fucking nazi

I thought cameras were supposed to be good nowadays

I know its dark inside the car but fuck this is some bigfoot shit

We haven't seen video from his driving before he turned onto the street where he hit the protestors. He wasn't from Charlottesville, so he probably didn't know the streets. How did he know which street they were marching down? Was he scoping them out on foot, then went back to his car? Not likely since anyone who wasn't part of antifa was getting stalked and attacked. It does appear he did at least tap the breaks.
Current theory: He was harrassed while going back to his car. He had alot of adrenaline and anger. Maybe some people banged on his car as he was trying to leave. Whether by using GPS or following street signs, he found himself on the same road with the protestors coming towards him. He couldn't see the cars that were not moving ahead of him either. He decided he would try to drive through the crowd(not realizing how big it was), with no murderous intent, but not going to worry about hitting/injuring them. Once they started hitting his car, he hit the gas to get out faster. A perfect storm.

It was an accident. He never meant to hurt anyone. Either the police didn't block off the road or Antifa had no right to be there. Either way, automobile traffic was still flowing into that intersection.

Antifa was out with baseball bats, Coke cans filled with cement, aerosol cans used as flamethrowers, and tear gas, as reported by the police and journalists on the scene. When his car got hit with rocks, he panicked and accelerated. He also tried to brake, but he crashed into people. Rather than letting Antifa beat him with bats, he reversed his car, got to safety, then surrendered peacefully to the cops. The cops who were not at the scene of Antifa's riot.

The people who actual deserve blame:
>the Mayor of Charlottesville, for ordering the police to stand down
>the Charlottesville Police for either not securing the Antifa riot or for abandoning their duty when faced with Antifa's mob violence. They also deserve blame for funneling the ralleygoers between a gauntlet of Antifa, which heightened the tensions
>Antifa for possibly not having a legal right to organize, and definitely for carrying weapons to their riot

That mayor really needs to fuck off if he ordered the cops to stand down. Ferguson was actually crazy as shit.