No, your not 'preserving your culture' it's Nazism

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jason-kessler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's not free speech if I don't agree with it!

So what do you call communists with clubs? "peaceful protesters"

Boomers will never let their egos get damaged. They will never admit what caused this reaction in the first place

>No weapons
>No Nazi gear
>Would probably defend minorities to death is they said "I want to preserve what culture I have"

I have a feeling this jewess works in education.

The white racist bogeyman is actually very willing to not oppress foreign nations, and is trying to negotiate this position of mutual non-oppression.

I don't really get what these people are trying to do. Make all who don't agree with the left accept the label "Nazis" and act as such?

So is she condemning Antifa? These people are completely unaware.

Yes? This has been going on for awhile. How did you miss this?

stop defending them. yes, we all know that they have their free speech rights, nobody is silencing them. they are still evil faggots. call them out

What's the point then?

They think they will win.

>hurr durr dey ebil.

Fuck off dumbass.

Idiot here still doesn't understand what "free speech" granted under the constitution means. Education is a problem here as we devolve into third world status

remember that time antifa cheered on someone quoting hitler directly

are they not? wanting to preserve your culture is completely different from promoting Nazism and white supremacism.

Yes, I am racist, I've never doubted that.

Yes, me and my friends are Nazis, another thing I know.

And frankly, Dana, given your look and age, if there's a war, you're not gonna be a big threat to me.

>that profile pic
That's a Jew. Gotta be.

Don't ever doubt it!

How the fuck do you preserve your culture if there's niggers and kikes around?

Well, hilariously enough the obvious answer would be "Just make your culture about oppressing them". You know, seeing how they already consider "knowing they exist" oppression. This guy has it long-term and this one here has the correct attitude .

>It's not preservation if you're talking about walls
This is some next-level doublethink

Those are peaceful clubs user. :)

Jason Kessler was formerly involved with Occupy and was until recently a supporter of Obama -- spread the word. Even the (((SPLC))) admits it:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jason-kessler

This, me and all my real life friends are completely comfortable being called Nazis.

We also go to the gym and can run 9 minute miles despite being around 30 yrs old. And we've all been shooting most of our lives and already swapped out barrels on stuff.

Old liberal lesbians on Faceberg only talk to their echo chamber of college sjw females and hippy boomers.
No one cares that they are calling people Nazis, they've been doing it since 1965.

Dana is a Jewess. She is incapable seeing the Left as being the armed, instigators of all the recent violence.

Is all this shill spamming supposed to make us change our minds or make us angry?

Doesn't matter. The narrative has been set.

boohoo, waaaa, stop wanting your people to survive!

The “Melting Pot” agenda is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries!
It’s not for Japan
It’s not for India
It’s not for Kenya
It’s not for Saudi Arabia
It’s not for Mexico
It’s for EVERY White country on earth. Whites countries need to be MELTED and if you disagree then you are a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews! Any planned eradication of a race (aka “Melting Pot” for EVERY White country) IS geNOcide.
Anti-Racist is a codeword for Anti-White

This is presumably a car accident but people react by using their clubs immediately?

Yeeaaaaaaaaaah.

>The narrative has been set.
sounds ominous, do we all have to follow along now?