Youtube censored Charlottesville evidence

The Youtube video that proves the "innocent" dindu was actually the instigator of the fight was deleted for misinformation. That only means we're on to something here.

HTTP://www.vid.me/VVIH7

This waste of space cashed 100,000 dollars on race baiting and playing the victim and MSM is covering for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSOoh_bbvwU
archive.is/fP34P
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH6l4zmxAUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you the same Belgian user who made the original video?

Jup. Feel like a faggot for making a new thread about it, but it seems Youtube really wants to silence it and people were interested in it.

So? White kids got to him before his "bruthas" shot him in a drive by.

got any more? backing up locally

Misinformation = Does not support our side

The war has started you fucking idiot. Don't expect these companies to help you in any way.

Any more of what?

Basically. They refuse to eve reply. They deleted my other channel after an Antifa/BAMN video got 50k views and tveir reason then was "scamming, advertising". Makes sense.

>Thinking publically outing these companies isn't part of 'the war'
Short minded, you are. The left needs to be attacked on all fronts, billion dollar data companies most of all.

you are doing good work user, keep it up

Thanks, user. Appreciated.

bump
keep this video alive leftists really want it gone

Niggers had tire thumpers.

What's a tire thumper anyway?

Download and mirror this one too. Clearly shows what happened and youtube will probaby take it down soon: youtu.be/JSOoh_bbvwU

Gods work user

archive.is/fP34P

What is even more troubling isn't that there are people with differing opinions or views. It is the braindead zombism that is the Narcissistic Personality Disorder of millennials, conditioned by social media. They don't even know what they are doing or why they are being riled up against something. THAT is what is killing us. Not "antifa" or "blm" platforms...these are just vehicles for the non-think, Lymbic reactionaries to get their self-righteous attention

These people wringing their hands in angst are merely participating in movies in their heads where they are the hero.

Dozens die each weekend in every American city over senseless black on black crime, but these same people raising stink about muh nameless, faceless, unquantifiable "white supremacy" as being the boogeyman bane of mankind. These same people will find any and every resource to "make an impact" against this cause, but won't do anything or acknowledge the actual crime in their own city.

Those causes are clearly defined. The statistics bear it out regardless of community or infrastructure.

The litmus for these grievances is "how do you make it right?".

The answer every time is to unjustifiably enrich someone (gimme dat). There never is any defined criteria of justice. Its just a never ending state of victimhood where I never have to be accountable for my lot in life

truck drivers hit their tires with them to see if theyre flat
and you can kill somebody with it

similar videos worth backing up

Yeah, on my YT.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LH6l4zmxAUs
This one set off the BAMN craze from a month ago. I'll gradually transfer everything to another platform when my broadband allows it.

do you know youtube-dl? lets you rip videos from not just YT but also twitter, vid.me, many news sites. great tool

Obviously I have the HD versions on my pc since I made them kek

great video

good, it means they are scared.
you know what to do anons.

Thanks Belgian user

They know we all know about their censorship and bias and I think it emboldened them even more. They noticed most users aren't even lifting an eyebrow. We need to push and expose more. Clearly the masses are too sedated to even grasp the implications of corporations decided what free speech is and what it means that the wealthy wield censorship at will.

Appreciated

>their censorship and bias and I think it emboldened them even more.
You rite, mang

based video, Belgian user. Sharing it with family and friends here in the midwest USA who don't have access to the full story.

They were revamping his wonderful negroid hair style with gentle poles.

You're making me proud man

That poor innocent black guy who didn't du nuffin!!!

Someone needs to notify Trump so he can hold a conference over this !!

FUCKING APE LOVERS
FUCKING JEWS
FUCK TRUMP

Fight the shills. I'm glad you reposted. You put effort into that video. Sucks it was taken down.
Bump for real Sup Forums

>HTTP://www.vid.me/VVIH7
Both the "leftists" and the "white nationalists" are a mob. A tool of politics. What is funny is that the multiracial, working class "leftists" are out commiting violence in support of the status quo.

lmao. They were born for their position in life.

I found it interesting.

Nice work but unfortunately it won't mean anything. The MSM has already gotten their 48 hours of constant news coverage pushing their narrative and building their consensus.
By this point, the normies all know that the whites are ebil nazis and the blacks dindu nuffin. You can show them any amount of evidence, any video, and it won't change a single thing.
The normies won't change their viewpoint now that they've seen the MSM coverage, and Gofundme will NEVER take away money that is supposedly going toward the medical costs of some poor poor innocent black child.

dem' windshields be sayin' some racis sheit, he had no choice but to become violent

>and then subsequently have that violence turned against him 10-fold

Its not censorship if the FBI or law enforcement removes content for evidence reasons. Its seizing of assets in criminal investigation, not censorship

It not about changing the normie narrative it is about red pilling one soul at a time. Anything that plants the first seed of doubt in the normie mind is victory

anything thats gets a normie to see us for even a second as not a cartoon character painted by the MSM but as a person with rational reasons behind his views is a victory. the trial of the challenger of peace will be a huge opportunity, I hope he finds a good lawyer

>deleted for misinformation.
Whaaaaaaaaaat?
Bazen motherfuckers

The noticable difference are in behavior. The right usually lashes out after being provoked. The left is usually the one provoking. The right usually uses only the violence it needs to (notice how they dont curbstomp everyone and let them go) the left tends to keep attacking people who are even unconsious. Etc.

Jup. It can however have an impact on individuals in the center, as part of the growing list of evidence of leftist hypocrisy and lies. This way it can help tilt people. And that's unfortunately all I can achieve with my limited resources. Basically this Youtube deleted it. Not authorities.

I czn post the screenshot in a minute but it's in Dutch. Literally states 'misleidend' which translates to misguiding/deceitful but more in the context of 'untrue or false info'

how long before he pisses through, I'm giving O 45 days at -120, who wants it?

They should have kept beating him till he was dead. Blacks will show ZERO leniency when they have the upper hand, the White nationalists shouldn't have either

>censorship is only censorship if it's censorship perpetrated by the state, censorship by individuals or private corporations isn't censorship
huh, really makes you think

good vid

looks like niggers finally discovered the wheel

Good post, bumped.

I also downloaded the video. Save everything.