>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/stormnigger/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/stormweenies/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/stormies/
wnd.com/2017/08/trump-seriously-considering-pardon-for-sheriff-joe/#BQbI0aPjaiCZAup5.99
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text//v/eddit/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/christcucks/
whitehousemuseum.org/floor0/diplomatic-room.htm
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/897150713486229506
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/stormnigger/order/asc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that posters who refer to all white nationalists as "Spencerfags" are shills. Spencer is not an actual white nationalist.

ACOSTA BTFO

Does anyone know what room this is?

t. Spencerfag shill

What the hell even was the point of the dumb rally?
Why the tiki torches?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/stormnigger/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/stormweenies/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/stormies/

Reminder that racists are not welcome under the Trump banner. Trump even said so himself.

Based Dilbert man

>Feldman
Really makes me think

>Trump condemning nazis and the kkk is now equivalent to Trump saying "fuck white people" according to the shills
Kek

anyone else just getting comfy and ignoring this mess from the retarded right?

Agreed. Let me add one thing: posters who refer to "alt right" as "us" (specially after they "jumped out of Trump Train" in April) are not really from this place.

ITT:

Nazi larper faggots wearing their SS cosplay uniforms wildly typing out replies as tears stream down their faces.

rejected again

this,no one gives a fuck about spencer and his larpers......but anyone that has been on Sup Forums prior to trump is genuinely concerned right now

>Alt-right spergs out in Charlottsville and kills a bitch
>Stormfags jump the gun and get their shit shut down by the Jews
>comes here to pretend Trump is the problem when literally everything is their fault and brought unto themselves

I cant stop laughing at the Stormshitters and Maltafag.

>BLM chimps out
>people get tired of their shit
>they lose support
>Sup Forums laughs at their stupidity

>alt right chimps out
>people get tired of their shit
>they lose support
>wtf don't punch right bro!

Morons, morons everywhere.

>The Alt Right controlled opposition is finally being purged

Feels good. Hopefully this is the end of the stupid LARPing.

wnd.com/2017/08/trump-seriously-considering-pardon-for-sheriff-joe/#BQbI0aPjaiCZAup5.99

Trump is going to pardon Sheriff Joe.

I've literally never heard anything that bad come from him. It's his followers that say all the nutty stuff.

>reminder that Trump's speech was literally no different than Obama's "If I had a son" speech.

>What the hell even was the point of the dumb rally?
>Why the tiki torches?

That was for MSM consumption, to build the meme that Drumph is literally Hitler.

It doesn't matter what Spencer is. He and his useful idiots are failures and are rightfully being purged.

based drumpf has never once said the word antifa absolutely based

Condemning "nazis" even though even just being an average Trump supporter makes you a nazi and deserving of antifa mob violence

Absolutely based

>Spencer is not an actual white nationalist.

Once bitten twice shy

Fuck Trump he is not getting re-elected.

Where did all these retards come from Trump never ran for the retarded alt right. ECONOMIC POPULISM FUCK OFF STORMFRONT.

this is funnier than any other meltdown I've ever seen

Anyone saying they are off the Trump train over this is an idiot.
Is it disappointing that Trump didn't call out Antifa or the mayor for ordering the police to stand down? Absolutely.
Does this mean you're going to vote for the Democrats? Fuck no.

While I'm at it.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text//v/eddit/

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/christcucks/

This place may not be what you think it was and hold to one idea like you want to pretend it did. The archive doesn't lie.

whitehousemuseum.org/floor0/diplomatic-room.htm

>edgy websites the craze of 90
>now a search engine is banning people's websites from showing up cause muh feelings

Google needs to die

Well will he ever learn?

these retards think we're their friends or something. they need to create a subreddit and just get it over with, maybe they will have more lick with r/donald as their allies

Why the fuck aren't they looking at foreign hosting companies? They do it for torrent sites, this would be nothin for them as they have no DMCA things to worry about.

You're still doing this?

Why does the picture on the right show a nigger riding a horse?

What does he mean by this? (Seriously, I'm not sure)

Trump isnt white anyway...they really shouldnt be surprised he came out and said what he said though. They have zero ground to stand on when they do the Nazi Salute...its pretty much asking for a bullet to the head which real Americans are more than willing to give them

They will off themselves soon. No-one can handle being this much of a failure.

>normal white people oppose their ethnic replacement in America
>left-wing media calls them nazis
>left-wingers now think all Trump supporters are nazis

Now,
>normal white people oppose the destruction of American history
>left-wing media calls them nazis
>Trump disavows the """nazis"""
>normal white people are upset by Trump's great betrayal
>/ptg/ now thinks all white people who don't think statues should be torn down to appease communists are """nazis"""

what the fuck happened to this place. All you rural and sububran retards need to go back to /r/the_Drumpf if you're too stupid to see what's going on here. This place is for high IQ people onl. hate to break it to ou

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/897150713486229506 trump just cant win with these fucking kikes, its never enough
whty didnt he disavow faster?
why didnt he disavow x,y,z group
and you faggots falling for the left's divide and conquer are doing a wonderful job too

Checked. Absolutely right. It's incredible that they haven't realized this when the effect that BLM and Antifa us having in the left has been well documented here. Remember, most voters are "independents" who get tired of shit like this real quick.

The only people who are "off" the Trump train are Alt Right LARPers who have been hating on and shilling against Trump since day 1.

Purge all Spencerfats. Purge all TRSfags. Purge all LARPing dipshits.

oh cnn...

It's called the Diplomatic Reception Room

Trump only won by 50,000 you are gonna miss us come re-election time. Enjoy the nigger AIDS you are gonna get.

Once bitten twice shy.

HAIL

VICTORY!!!

Almost every person on earth is a white nationalist
No one WANTS to live in a nonwhite country, its how you present this fact that matters

DID IT HAPPEN?

He is to much of a cuckservative to do that

>Richard Spencer
>Not a pued piper government agent

we all know spencer is a faggot,you're not talking to trs larpers

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/stormnigger/
It's better to sort it by date. Damn, /nupol/ in 2013 was really something, did they come from reddit as well? Pic related, the best quote being

> Stormniggers aren't very intelligent people and often mistake each other as JIDF. They also have poor argumentative skills and have trouble understanding complex ideas, which is why these hilarious mix ups happen.

Didn't change a thing in these 4 years

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/stormnigger/order/asc/

The Republican president’s job approval rating hit 34 percent Sunday compared with a 61 percent disapproval rating that put Trump in an unenviable historical class, according to Gallup’s most recent numbers.

the gap between Trump’s approval and disapproval ratings had been the worst of any president through 69 days in office

>W-WE, THE ALT RIGHT, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRUMP'S WIN!!! RESPECT US!!!!

You were never going to vote Trump anyway. Fuck off.

NEXT TRUMP RALLY GET TRUMP TO LISTEN TO HIS FOLLOWERS ONLINE. JOHN KELLY AND MCASTER ARE TRYING TO GET TRUMP AWAY FROM HIS BASE!

Nobody cares about this nothing burger of a "purge' that you believe is going on in your mind.

The reality is we have yet another sitting president that protects and sympathizes with leftwing radicals and the violence they bring to the table. Completely ignoring it, while going out of his way to shit on the same people who are getting piss rocks and mass sprayed at them.

FUCK HIM. An fuck your gay ass cartoon dog shit. So glad to be done with this.
Fuck Trump, fucking jewish retard.

>YOU DAMN FOOL WOMAN, DON'T YOU KNOW I WAS A SNAKE!?!

Well spoken TRUMP, TRUMP THE FUCKING SNAKE.

The lack of self-awareness is appalling.

Oh no, a Spencerfag who has zero allies is disavowing support. Grumph is finished!

Pic related

We got it.
Go away, shill.

Yu keep saying you're done drumpf is finished, but continue to shitpost on EVERY fucking thread.
Really makes me think

You tell 'em, based Nazi!

He left off the black nationalists and communists too, how many people was he supposed to name?

You would assume that is covered by white supremacists and other hate groups.

Reminder:
>TRS and Daily Stormer cucks have already abandoned Trump many times this year.
>They claimed he would never build the wall or enforce immigration as he said.
>Then he actually does it and they claimed he betrayed us.

>Richard Spencer has disavowed Trump several times.
>He has no following here
>He disproves of the RAISE act

This "unite the Right rally" had absolutely nothing to do with Trump or his supporters.
Nobody in /ptg/ ever talked about it until it was known to be another happening shitshow for viewing entertainment.

(((alt right))) BTFO!

>ice in beer

suck my stem murderers

hahahahaha the salt i love it

>Trump apologized
I've watched over the entire announcement, which part of that was an apology
>well he signal out muh white identities
No he single you fucking larpers that are poisoning the well
>Sup Forums was all about stormfags
Remember /new/? No you weren't because you would know Daily Stormer used to raid it until it got shut down by Moot. Thats' what the term Stormfas is a thing you faggot.
>But muh white identity!
Where did he say white Identity is bad and not respected? I didn't here him go and say "FUCK ANGLOS" You're imagining shit that doesn't exist.

I really doubt its Kelly. He got rid of Mooch and Mooch wanted Bannon gone.

That's not what this is about. He should have grouped the commies with them.

Whatever makes you feel better, your deflection and labels aren't going to work on me, I've been here every day supporting this fucking retard day in and day out widdling my worthless life away so that he could succeed and instead we all just got fucking pissed on.

Enjoy your fucking retarded antifa nigger nation, you dumb fucking animal.

Nice try TRS

Like the other user said it was purely optics to fuck over trump. All my normie friends were talking about the KKK with torches are back all weekend.

I miss 2013

Except its not.

>putting Nazi in quotes when the picture prove they are in fact Neo Nazi

Bahahaha I doubt you guys are even 1,000 people strong. You have no support and are political landmines. Good riddance faggots. I'm enjoying your meltdowns.

Trump took the moderate approach, so the political extremes are both attacking him. Buncha ungrateful Cunts.

Let me just recap what how I think all of this happened
>alt-light throws a neat little rally
>facists and kkk members join in
>reddit thinks the facists and kkk members are CIA shills
>some of the alt-righters actually get along pretty well with the facis & KKKs
Turning point
>a right wing dude crashes his car into a group of anti-fags
>media goes apeshit
>at first Trump is like; "oh well, that sucks... but look what I did for the economy!!!"
>media continues to go apeshit
>Trump knows he's gotta denounce us or else he'll look really bad
Now, either Sup Forums unironically thought Trump would support the right / use this to adress how the left's intolerance has radicalized the alt-right
or all these thread are shill slides to point aout the obvious that Trump wouldn't support the radical right.
I didn't expect him to support us, so I'm not disappointed.

IT as her fucking turn god damn it.

When you have both President Trump and CNN shitting on you it's time to commit suicide.

does anyone have a link for that cringey presser spencer held where he claimed ownership of the (((alt right))) and clearly didn't know what he was talking about

>we are in the parentheses

what the fuck does that even mean

I'm just gonna sit home for the midterms/2020, no more fucks to give. Trump has proven he can't clean this country up, he doesn't have the balls to actually go after his enemies.

He's deporting some spics and allegedly building a wall but that's really it

Your lord emperor disowned you, and you're still here worshiping like a bunch of cucks. TOP KEK

>Muslims regularly plow in to 10+ people
>Rape and murder across the west
>companies across the world never miss a chance to virtue signal and defend them

>guy hits and kills a lady with a car, possibly in a panic, investigation still underway
>"alt right" largely just noisy and flaccid
>companies across the world begin to take it as even more of an excuse to SHUT IT DOWN for the right wing

>/ptg/ celebrates because Spencer

larpers are pretending that Trump supporters getting attacked during the election and their controlled opposition nazi/kkk rally are the same thing
we make fun of them for being retards that don't know anything about optics and media and they just sperg out

So now that the Democratic Party is more or less dead, how long is a rebuilding process going to take?They can forget about 2020-2024. But they might have a chance in 2028. They have lost Wisconsin,Michigan,PA for a long, long time.

Oh so that is why we bleed in the street during the campaign from BLM and Antifa.

Controlled opposition, you mean.

Reminder that blackpill troop has been irrelevant since April

seconded