Holy shit, whites BTFO yet again

Holy shit, whites BTFO yet again

>exceptions exist

good luck to him, he's gotta break the social cage of his diverse culture now.

Oh sure NOW they want to acknowledge IQ

Good for him though, maybe he can help get his people on track and do some good for the world. I wish him the best

even a broken clock is right twice a day

Statically irrelevant.

Shut the fuck up goys and stop promoting these threads. SAGE

Do the idiots who post this have no idea how age and IQ work

When he is 25 years old he will be lucky to have 130IQ.

Their idiot community won't let this kid grow up to become a physicist or doctor or something. They'll continue to politicize his IQ score and then indoctrinate him with "you're a savior of the black race because you're very very smart" nonsense and he'll end up wasting his potential on some stupid ass career which profits off racist agendas. If he becomes a brilliant scientist and stays a-political and non-racial, black people will fuck off and be done with him because then he benefits everyone and not just them.

why do blacks call themselves kings and queens? most of them are on welfare and theyre the poorest race. if anything, they should be calling themselves peasants

mfw he get shot at 15 by one of the homies for stepping on his shoes.

WHAT ARE THOSE

As far as I know, Hawkins has never been tested and he himself doesn't know.
I don't think Einstein had his tested. Not even sure if the standardized testing was even a thing back then.
Bill Gates is no genius, but he's smart.

>king

It's a way for black americans to think of themselves highly when they are so insecure in their own skin.

great. cant wait for him to blow it all away when he gats his babby mommas brother for talking smack about the theory of general relativity.

that ting will be all like DAYUM NIGGA

Exactly, the test merely says that he is one of the smartest FOR HIS AGE. Obviously a child is a hell of a lot dinner then say a full grown man.

Its like saying Steven hawking is the top 0.001% of adults and he is the top 0.001 of children, but that doesn't mean that he will retain that status post puberty.

Source: got a 165 IQ score as a kid (10 years old) everyone made a big fuss, scored 127 as an adult. I also smoked weed and drank and played videogames nonstop and never could care about studies once I got older so I'm sure that didn't help. Fuck seminars and lectures they bore me to death.

Don't be edgy
Just because we are White Nationalists doesn't mean we HAVE to hate everyone in an entire race. Just the ones that want us dead.

I really hope not dude but you're right that's a likely outcome which is why i wish him the best.
More and more Blacks are realizing the errors that plague their culture though

Scored using common core?

Plenty of people have.
>the bigotry of low expectations

Grandiose sense of self is a common sign of psychopathy.

Ok then do something useful with that smart brain of yours nigga

I think common core considers IQ to be pseudoscience

>mfw his high IQ inevitably makes him a race realist

The point wasn't to be edgy. These are literally just fucking shitposts to fill up Sup Forums. sage

Had 145 as a kid, yet had shit grades at school due to laziness at boredom. Public education is so fucking shit, it's designed and catering to averagely intelligent to retarded children.

>WE
>WUZ
>HI EYE Q

not if it's digital!

>whites BTFO yet again

NO!!!

Pic related to what OP believes

>really smart black is born
>all his chances are destroyed becomes he become addicted to crack while his mom screams about "DAH PO-LEECE"

shame really

>this young king

only because of systematic racism and the wipipo holding them down. Maybe they wouldve evolved a smarter generation if they werent paid to be lazy noggers

I hope the kid is as smart as they say he is... He will be red pilled in no time.

that's incredibly common with high IQ people. They feel like the worthless information and low standards of public schooling are a waste of time and instead of doing homework they spend their free time drawing schematics for future space programs

Lol, big deal, my dog just scored 15,000 on an IQ test. Humans BTFO!

I hope he took the same version those people took, and not a diversity diluted program IQ testing while using google.

wtf i love black people now

Smart blacks are hated by niggers even more than niggers hate white people. He'll either grow up hating niggers or cave into peer pressure and become a nigger himself.

It never fails. Their entire (((culture))) is designed to self-destruct.

>kang

call me when he puts it to good use

He could grow up to be either of those things. What's less likely is that he will contribute in any meaningful way to advancing those fields like the men that he scored higher than did in theirs.

>Bill Gates is no genius, but he's smart.

Microsoft only still ahead of Apple despite a "genius" in Steve Jobs...