It's all gamers faults that people are becoming white nationalists

It's all gamers faults that people are becoming white nationalists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdeBSHKmdFI
youtube.com/watch?v=hpsbj0OoeNo
pcgamer.com/blizzard-to-launch-global-diversity-and-inclusion-initiative-aims-to-boost-women-and-minority-group-employment-figures/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10

Why do liberals talk like faux intellectuals? They read like niggers in prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdeBSHKmdFI

>Gamers
>Fascist
Pick one

That would mean it only took one whore to bring about the fall of the most powerful country in the history of the planet.

Every fucking time.

I'm both

Blah blah blah stupid fat cunt says something retarded only libtards agree with. What's new?

It didn't have to be like this
Now lie in it
But don't call it a grave
Its future you chose

>Gamers
>liberal

they're a dying breed, user. the video gaming community is the last bastion of virulent masculinity encapsuled in the overweight body of manchildren when the entire western world around them is feminist, kosher and open borders

They think everyone who is not conforming strictly to their ever moving goalposts of expections for how they want people to act is facist. They are idiots.

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

Us gamers, huh?

all they had to do was lay off the vidya games

did anything ever happen with zoe
did she ever make another game or what

You can't be though, a gamer will play video games regardless of country of origin. Fascism is a radical authoritarian nationalism. Germany hardly makes video games anymore.

>Muh Mario taught me to hate niggers

Literally who is this woman?

Nice pasta

Oh please, I bet were practically nonexistent to Trump

Why did they come after our vidya?
>I-it's your fault gamers! You should have let us destroy what you loved!
The ironic thing is that few of us even game anymore.

It unironically was and is

The entire movement that carried Trump into the whitehouse started with an entire generation of young men that were tired of feminazi shit long before the election cycle was kicking off

My shift over to Sup Forums and becoming a full on Sup Forumsack would never have happened without GG shit starting

Holy shit that is cringy

>Woman

Laughed.

Fucks to out of their way to take away every make refuge around. Men had enough when they couldn't even sit at home and play Vidya without being attacked.

KILL YOURSELVES NAZI FAGGOTS! YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO WHITES EVERYWHERE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR Sup Forums SAFE SPACE!!!

Right here.

I was unironically normie non-nazi and content playing video games until fat commie whores in the gaming (((industry))) started to call me a nazi demon because i was a white male. Now I'm full blown NatSoc. ]

She spoke to the UN about how terrible online bullies are and set up some Twitter anti-harassment group that actually harassed people.

Anita is for ___________

fuck blacks

>You fucked with video games.

RACE WAR NOW

She's right tho. We all know she is. It's over. We are on the wrong side of history. Stop fighting it.

of course it is...

No tumblrite would ever utter "faggot" as an insult because so many of them are.

Go to bed Zoe

ZAMORAK WILL PURGE THESE FOOLS

Ye they wont know what hit them... until my katana slices them to pieces

Stop posting this irrelevant bitch

Pretty sure regular gay men are way too cis, male and white for their tastes lately.

based

niggers and women truly inferior species

Sounds like your lumpy ass shoulda kept your fat paws off the shut-ins vidya, heifer. Enjoy the next 8 years.

And they won't learn their lesson and will continue to go after that group. By then it'll be too late for them.

Todd Howard can't keep getting away with this!

Breaking: Whites climbing virtual mountains directly caused eight million of my great-grandparents to be gassed.

Todd you've created a monster

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for buying skyrim.

They leveled up...

fuckin kek thanks for the reminder this shit exists

official white nationalist fight song

youtube.com/watch?v=hpsbj0OoeNo

fuck off this website, jordan

Todd's games are shit compared to Civilization 5 with the Brave New World expansion pack.

lol

>2 post by this ID OP
We both know, that gamergate was just the 3th wave of II of V. Stop trying to establish GG as the start

He's a degenerate tranny

Everything is shit if it isn't Grand Strategy or if it didn't directly proceed from the mouth of Director Miyazaki.

Sodomy

its a quote from the law and order svu gg episode, where Ice T says that name by game with the expansion pack.

Mortal Life Is An Aberration. It will Cease.

SJWs are just really fucking mad that they didn't get to conquer nerd culture with their idpol dogshit.

lol I know we say this all the time but does anyone really believe this narrative?

This pasta is like mum's - old but gold.

Been a while since I watched it. My GGposting is rusty.
Though desu you should have said my newfag was showing.

Civ IV with Caveman2Cosmos mod or gtfo

>sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks.

Jesus fucking christ.

Legit this is the new narrative from the gamergate women. They started shilling it at a while ago, I heard them do an interview on CBC radio and changed the channel. To silence. Cause it was the only station there was on the highway

>so they're mathematicians? Theoretical physicists?

NO. THEY'RE PLAYING TOTAL WAR ON VH/VH

>Unless it's made in the country you can't have it
>t. illiterate historian

>why do faux intellectuals talk like faux intellectuals?

Idk man

Ha fucking ha, cunts.

NatSoc Germany loved the American Coca-Cola sodajew so much that they had to invent Fanta to satisfy the demand once the US embargoed them.

Why push it into video games, our last bastion of private fun that hurts and affects NOBODY?

Why did they have to push it that far? They just brought up the masses who otherwise would have been distracted by those things to become AWARE AND ACTIVE

So too will the ignoring of anti-white racism while letting BLM etc run rampant without punishment

Feminists Against Drunk Driving

can't help themselves

am i the only one who messes around in Universe Sandbox 2?
it's fucking fun.

its funny because its true lol

fanta es muy deliciousa

>pcgamer.com/blizzard-to-launch-global-diversity-and-inclusion-initiative-aims-to-boost-women-and-minority-group-employment-figures/
RIP video games

I have a theory. All throughout modern post WW2 history the US has been the dominant world's culture and much of the cultural innovation came from us. The hippie 60's, disco 70's, the entertainment, clothing and gaming that came out of the 80's. The 90's was the last straw and was the last era to see some cultural uniqueness and creativity. From 2000 and on we have done nothing. The dominant subculture has been like hipsters for 20 years which is kinda unheard of usually we reboot culture every 10 years. We are culturally stagnant. This brings me to my point. Woman are used to clinging to whatever is popular and obsessing over it which in the past was harmless stuff but since we are creatively bankrupt, all thats popular left is video games and movies and TV shows and woman are grasping on that and destroying them because they are popular and attracted to popular things. This will never end it's basic human nature.

She's right though.

Trump got elected and we're going to nuclear war with North Korea because Zoe Quinn couldn't keep her legs shut.

which is ironic because she and her gang of lulcowz were picking on a fucking cripple for hosting a website that acted as a rape shelter for disenfranchised 4channers.

I would also add politics as another thing woman grasp onto because it's popular but not actual politics but like Stephen Colbert/SNL politics.

>Ian Miles Cheong
I still remember when he was an SJW to the core.

She is wrong because she is blaming a symptom and not the cause, but she is part of it in the first place, so of course, she will keep using GG as an escape goat despite not being relevant for years.

>Trump got elected and we're going to nuclear war with North Korea
Isn't it funny how no one talks about how Trump is going to end the world with North Korea anymore? It's almost like that story was bs and vanished when they found something more damning.

She's just mad that all the good dudes won't put up with her shit so she's stuck with booty-chasing PoC who are only in it for cash n sex.

We're better off with our vidya gaems than having to hear shit from Moby Dick-chaser.

>It's almost like that story was bs
Didn't stop CNN to cry about russian for half a year though.

But we lost gamergate.

Every game is now full of (((diversity))) and shit indie games are still shilled in the media.

Sup Forums were playz Nazi before moot wanted to go to Mexico

This copypasta reeks of Reddit

More like RIP Blizzard. With Overwatch failing this looks like the death knell.

>Kick a dog
>Dog bites you
>"What the fuck this dog is vicious!"

IF THEY STAYED THE FUCK OUT OF MY GAMES THEY COULD HAVE BEEN LEFT ALONE

BUT NO

THEY CHOSE TO FUCK WITH THE ONE THING LEFT PRECIOUS TO US

Criminally underrated

my sides