What went wrong? There was like a 6 hour window when we were winning, and then it all went to shit

What went wrong? There was like a 6 hour window when we were winning, and then it all went to shit

>flag
>we

sage

>we
Not we faggot
"We" don't march in the fucking streets with torches like some kind of faggot pride march. Look at the pictures of these beta faggots. In the OP we got neck beard, ginger skelly, dog tag faggot who probably never served, and another neckbeard. Fuck these kids, they attracted the wrath of the kike media.

Killing someone certainly didn't help us

Lurkmoar, newfag.

"We" are still winning. Otherwise you idiots wouldn't be trying this hard.

Anyone have the clip of the tranny saying they were physically removed?

White racist idiots should stay on the internet where their hate can be easily discarded
you idiots just embarrass yourself every time you go into public, so just do everyone a favor and die in silence

Fascists are bound to lose

Didn't they beat up the twenty anti-fashicts that showed up, and finished it with a car strike?

when all your supporters are one of the following categories it's bound to go wrong:
1) virgin kekistan pepe neckbeards disillusioned with modern society and that seek refuge in a group willing to accept them on the interwebs, funneling their hatred against women and minorities
2) balled and tattooed harley davidson militia repressed homosexual bears with heavy metal t shirts
3) low-IQ gunslingers
4) single-issue voters

Wrong.
"Blood and soil" was cringe worthy.
"You will not replace us" had potential but it's fucked now.
Fucking idiots.

>we
>flag
Okay.

But regardless I'll answer, Antifa showed up looking to fight and they got it. The MSM will spin it as da ebil wacist neo nazis being violent, they were always going to put a negative spin on it regardless of what happened. But leftwing and centrist alternative media like Sargoy of Cukkad himself have been saying how there would have been no violence had Antifa just stayed out of it, and that the far right has only risen due to the far left identity politics which is the real source of the problem.
And he's right. They can do whatever they want to shut the right down after this, if they just keep on trucking with their far left insanity there will always be a far right response to it

We are being raided right now. We are winning don't let them get you down.

Right wingers were outnumbered friendo and this was after they bussed in their supporters from all round

I'm amazed it went as far as it did, desu. You guys still don't seem to realize how short of a rope you're on. But you're gonna find out pretty quick.

>big tentism
>mass movement
>disorganization
>not total fucking NS/Fascist

Garbage rally, garbage "movement"

Join the TRUE resistance lads, not the Alt-kike

we are winning.

This is the last gasp of the left. It is furious but they are going down.

Nice shill thread.

One person who was probably conducting a false-flag attack, out of thousand who attended the rally does something wrong, and suddenly it's our fault?

Nah, fuck off shillboy. We won't back down.

Such as? Those fuckers are shitting everything up. Anything even smelling faintly like their crap is going to be tainted in the eyes of the fucking normie sheep for a good damn while.
A fuckin honeypot false-flag the whole bunch of them.

So, let me get this straight. Please correct me if I am wrong, but this is what I have gleaned from talk radio, different internet sources (and to a minor extent, the mainstream media).

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didnt President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

You rammed a car into a crowd of people. That's what.

trips of truth

>pic related

Your on the wrong board if you think losing is whats happening.

Why do all these lefty-shills sound like nagging, sneering women who are desperately trying to influence people they are terrified of with peer pressure tactics?

It's hilarious that they think peer-pressure has any effect on people who aren't effeminate pussies.

TOP KEK

fox news pissed me off so bad i had to turn it off

self censoring faggots like yourself are why we're in this situation in the first place, ky.

THIS

And don't forget how they didn't demonize antifa or BLM when both movements inspired mass violence and police killings.

It's very obvious now that their is an agenda being pushed.

pretty much this:
but also: local politicians allowed antifa goons to instigate violence and allowed brawling between the two groups to happen in order for them to spin it as WN violence. Democrat politicians and left leaning MSM are totally committed to and doubled down on their anti-white identity politics and policies.

Simple your assholes that think you are better than others then 6 hours later it was brought to light that you are less than those you hate

>what went wrong

You thought the police were on your side.

The police are the ultimate good goyim.