NAZIS BTFO

NAZIS BTFO
how does it feel that your losing your platforms on discord, twitter, fb and other various sites. white supremacy has no place in the 21st century why dont you all crawl back to stormfront. i hope this place gets the axe next

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/polNewsUnited?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you link me stories / posts about Sup Forums-related discords getting banned? I would love to see this.

soo far its just loomer reporting the alt right one. the Sup Forums one is still up for now but ive capped enough posts and invited enough lefties that its going to be taken down as soon as we report it tomorrow

we have tons of disposable accounts, nobody is needed

Your ideology is no better than all the butthurt Nazi faggots. All of you just whine and cry over the achievements of others and want to take their stuff away from them. For the Nazi's its the "jews" and for you guys its the "capitalists". Nazis and commies are nothing but a bunch of lazy butthurt faggots that need to use weapons to take from others, that pretty much sums it up.

still 94k followers that "gave redpills" to normies is a pretty big blow to you guys. couple that with discord and various other things. its looking grim for you guys

not at all, in fact the less centralised, the better, we don't need a monopoly on 'redpills'

All of us ancaps/libertarians are rich off bitcoin. We are just going to fly to our home in another country to leave the nazi's and commies to fight to the death. I'm realizing more and more that both groups are just low IQ faggots doomed to kill eachother in the end while those of us with high IQ and resources go to another country to live a happy peaceful life.

how does it feel to realize you're not the resistance, you're the establishment. the 1% love you.

>NAZIS BTFO
Uh no sweetie. Commie ANTIFA BTFO is more like it.

Welp, I'm done. No need to fight it anymore. Going back to digg and listening to TYT. Pack it in boys, it's over.

These people will just make more sites, twitters, facebook accounts, etc. When you try to silence it just gets worse. Congrats.

nice optics for the right

Damn guess you are correct.
We'll just have to keep it in our neighborhoods, our businesses, our churches, and in our WHITE communities (which is the VAST majority of our country).
Thanks for reminding me commie faggot, I need to order a new bayonet for the SKS. Commie lives aren't worth the cost of bullets.

>set up like bowling pins
>KNOCKED DOWN!
Best timeline ever.

ahahaha your landwhale bitch friend got btfo by the challenger of peace
>how will antifa ever recover?

It feels like we're doing something right.
It motivates me.
Please keep on making these threads I feed on the cringe that you faggots provide.

LOLOLOLOL

Take that you traitorous naziboo faggots.

You are being shut off from the world because you don't belong in the 21st century and you can't stand it

LOLOLOLOL
This shit gives me a boner.

>muh victim complex.
No I've been here longer than you have, then I realized how pathetic the lot of you. You naziboo traitorous faggots that are probably in your early 20's and too fat to join the military or a militia.

Keep crying bitch nigger. you are the reason the white race is dying. You weak pathetic excuse of white people.

ShareBlue has been busy today....

you talk like a fucking faggot
fuck off

We have to set up some decentralized network so we can talk uncensored

Check out Sup Forums News United (@polNewsUnited): twitter.com/polNewsUnited?s=09

yeah we have a martyr against white supermacy and it paints you out to be murderous nazis. even your retard un chief disavowed white supremacy. you guys are fucked and have blood on your hands and all the normies can see it

Anyone that is a communist is a subhuman scumbag just like the Nazis.

that is the backup account

>Only the black guy was smart enough to wait on top of the pick up truck to not get crushed

Top kek.

Yeah...and I'm sure the driver who ran into those protestors was from shareblue too....

Things don't work like that. When you suppress ideas in one area, they tend to reappear in another - perhaps even more energetic and intense than before.

im a demsoc but this flag is aesthetic

Anarcho Communism has no place in the 21st century, yet here you are you silly little autist.

>muh IQ
I would unironically be pleased if you killed yourself

LOLOLOLOL

You are being shut off from the world because you don't belong in the 21st century and you can't stand it

LOLOLOLOL

>muh victim complex.
No I've been here longer than you have, then I realized how pathetic the lot of you. You naziboo traitorous faggots that are probably in your early 20's and too fat to join the military or a militia.

Keep crying bitch nigger. you are the reason the white race is dying. You weak pathetic excuse of white people.

still talking like a faggot

It was suspended like 5 times already

did they ever ban Isis' account?

>polnewsforever

cringe

>celebrating censorship
I'ts like you have down sindrome or something

I love that this fat whore is dead :)

Good job people have short memories in this day and age then.

>this post is illegal in germany
ha

>ancom flag
>supports censorship
you're a fucking moron, isn't the entire idea of anarchism liberty and freedom?

It is not though lmao

>I-I mean it's not down yet, b-but my plan tho

haha

Sup Forums news was on his third account anyway. dude will be back. sooner than you expect.

also nongeoflags are for faggots

Sup Forums is a leaderless hyrda, you can't kill it by attacking individuals

>anarchist
>muh rules
lel

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

>muh victim complex.

>they come to pointlessly attack the car and get run over doing it

I mean it's a shame people got hurt, but how fucking stupid can you be

Lol, you antifa dumbasses don't realize the more you try to silence us and abuse our rights, the more sympathy and recruits we get. The angrier and more motivated we become. The more we lust to take our previously recreational firearms and use you as target practice.

Enjoy bleeding out in the street like a little bitch.

>how does it feel that your losing your platforms on discord, twitter, fb and other various sites.

It feels like 1917.

>b-b-but
kys faggot

Don't be confused, being immoral doesn't make you high IQ. It just makes you a broken human being, or a kike.

>be antifa
>fuck laws
>fuck police
>we do what we want
>walk into traffic
>splat
>"da nazi terrorists attacked us"

kek

sloppy parenting i suppose
maybe nobody ever told them not to play on the road

People have been emboldened through social media and have become far more open to previously taboo ideas than they were even just a decade ago. Not unlike how previously taboo ideas on the liberal side gained rapid acceptance.
It shouldn't really come as a surprise. It's not really any more shocking than mainstream acceptance of LGBT in the last couple decades. Radical social change can happen within a relatively short period. Think about how different the 60s were from the 50s.
It might be slowed down a bit but the pendulum has begun swinging back. It's inevitable.
Government and police will walk a fine line. They will either fail to stamp out the spread of offending ideologies or come down too hard and lose public trust.

Glad I decided to stay in the closet tbqh. A shitload of people have has foolishly taken it for granted that the West was just going to become increasingly liberal forever more.

we will make new accounts you dumb cunt

>the more sympathy and recruits we get.
Where is the recruiting done exactly? Do you have a website or location you group together? Is there any sort of requirements or pledges? Do you have any administrators or people in leadership positions I could speak with?

Can you remember to post the discord links on Sup Forums, it will make them easier to locate

>how does it feel

I don't feel. No-platforming doesn't make anything go away, it just galvanizes your opposition - proving you are not interested in settling or making terms. You forget this isn't a "fad", this has always been a war, if you want to take the war elsewhere, and escalate it - I want you to remember that it was your decision. You actively refused any compromise or terms, and simply desired for everyone to "shut up", now you have to elevate this action with use of force. Again, wherever you end up remember this was your decision - no outside forces "attacked" you, you are not doing anything out of defense.

You just have to see the bullshit of the left and hate it. This movement did not really take off until the left came for our freedom of speech and other thought-crime bullshit. No pledge, nowhere to signup. Just get mad.

ancaps and libertarians adhere to the non-aggression principle, what do we believe that is immoral?

The more you try to suppress something, the stronger grows up.
Think of it this way, if Napster wouldn't be blocked back in the day, we wouldn't have torrents.

>be in a capitalist society
>have a platform where nationalists and race realists can express their opinions freely
>owner of said platform is a kike and start banning ((offensive)) accounts
>join alternative platform that is competing
>help that platform grow and while the kikes lose profits

Said who, fucking shills get more retarded every day

Thanks for the link, I already did my part and reported it

>94k followers
Wew I didn't know Sup Forums had left their containment this much. This place is a cancer.

White supremacists declared terrorist group when?

I can't wait to see the world rid itself of you toxic pieces of shit.

its a free-market
when disney starting jewing their employees dreamworks started competing with them and grabbed all the talented workers from disney because they offered better salaries.

unless you have complete monopoly over something, capitalism will always prevail

>how does it feel

Feels like people are afraid of opposing viewpoints.

More than 75% of your userbase regularly visits reddit, they come here to roleplay under anonymous accounts instead of risking their precious reddit accounts and upvotes

Grwat. The sooner everyone gets banned from those shit services, the sooner they can support superior alternatives.

This will spur development.

Pretty soon, senate is pushing laws that would label these groups as terrorist groups which means no public marches or gatherings anymore.

The left is only upset about this because she didn't get blacked for their cause. Can't even tell if I'm kidding, can you? This is the state of the left in the States.

Everyone should move to steemit

Do people realize that is probably going to backfire?

right after blm and muslims.

Reddit is a fucking joke.